PDA

View Full Version : Helmets? Don't need no mofoing helmets!

Crasherfromwayback
9th May 2012, 11:56
The fro will protect me!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwyZlXo1zbQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AwyZlXo1zbQ?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

nodrog
9th May 2012, 12:28
Looks like they stole some pretty cool dirt squirters.

Crasherfromwayback
9th May 2012, 12:34

How many cars/posts do you think they collected practicing?

nathanwhite
9th May 2012, 12:39
See now if America had corners on their roads they might actually learn to ride properly on 2 wheels before trying to blast through intersections at full speed wheelieing....

nodrog
9th May 2012, 12:41
How many cars/posts do you think they collected practicing?

Not enough? Too be fair, they are pretty good for a bunch of Epileptics.

Crasherfromwayback
9th May 2012, 12:48
See now if America had corners on their roads they might actually learn to ride properly on 2 wheels before trying to blast through intersections at full speed wheelieing....

You've obviously not been to the States and ridden there. They have roads that shame ours.

Brian d marge
9th May 2012, 12:53
good skills, sorry skiilz , but I have one question

what language were they speaking , couldn’t understand a word , ya all.

Stephen

unstuck
9th May 2012, 13:04
Daym nigga thats some cazyass shit right there boi, word.:woohoo:

sgtp
9th May 2012, 13:37
good skills, sorry skiilz , but I have one question

what language were they speaking , couldn’t understand a word , ya all.

Stephen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics

I recall when this term was first used, the crazy american liberals tried to get ebonics taught in schools, lol

Zedder
9th May 2012, 16:28
You've obviously not been to the States and ridden there. They have roads that shame ours.

I was working in the roading industry over there in 2005-06. They spend billions on roads and need to budget for 80billion USD per annum nationally just on preserving the system.

Crasherfromwayback
9th May 2012, 16:30
I was working in the roading industry over there in 2005-06. They spend billions on roads and need to budget for 80billion USD per annum nationally just on preserving the system.

The two best roads I've ever ridden in my life were the road through Yosemite National Park after Mammoth Lakes and the Pacific Coast Rd from Santa Monica down to LA.

Zedder
9th May 2012, 16:55
The two best roads I've ever ridden in my life were the road through Yosemite National Park after Mammoth Lakes and the Pacific Coast Rd from Santa Monica down to LA.

I never got to Mammoth Lakes but did ride from San Diego to Yosemite via Merced then to San Francisco and back down the coast.

At the time I was working on Interstate 5 in San Diego, a 22 lane highway in that area.

Crasherfromwayback
9th May 2012, 17:05
I never got to Mammoth Lakes but did ride from San Diego to Yosemite via Merced then to San Francisco and back down the coast.

Awesome roads!263406263407

Zedder
9th May 2012, 17:31
[QUOTE=Crasherfromwayback;1130320790]Awesome roads!

Hell yeah! A bit busy when I was there (US summertime) though.

Cloggy
9th May 2012, 17:58
That's a lot of money and obviously still not enough. Yes they have some nice roads. But man they also have loads of some real shit ones.
Just come back from a road trip over there. I couldn't believe the appalling condition some of the interstates (especially in California) are in. Driving along and trucks in front of us were changing lanes. Found out a couple of seconds later why. Massive pot holes in the motorway. Not fun @ 70 mph. And they love their tar snakes. Rather than fix it properly lets just keep pouring more tar into those cracks. But again, they also have some nice roads, away from the main trucking routes the roads are generally in better nick and not as broken up.
But I'll never complain again about the state of the roads in NZ, generally speaking I reckon our roads are in better nick than in the US.

tigertim20
9th May 2012, 18:15

yup. Next time I go back, I want to ride through the rockies, their roads are so nice and smooth, none of this half assed, spot repair, goat track shit like we have, lovely smooth, rolling windy roads.

White trash
9th May 2012, 18:20
Ya gotta admit, them mutha fuckas can wheelie like fuck yo.

kiwifruit
9th May 2012, 18:30

What makes you think they're stolen?

Zedder
9th May 2012, 18:32
That's a lot of money and obviously still not enough. Yes they have some nice roads. But man they also have loads of some real shit ones.
Just come back from a road trip over there. I couldn't believe the appalling condition some of the interstates (especially in California) are in. Driving along and trucks in front of us were changing lanes. Found out a couple of seconds later why. Massive pot holes in the motorway. Not fun @ 70 mph. And they love their tar snakes. Rather than fix it properly lets just keep pouring more tar into those cracks. But again, they also have some nice roads, away from the main trucking routes the roads are generally in better nick and not as broken up.
But I'll never complain again about the state of the roads in NZ, generally speaking I reckon our roads are in better nick than in the US.

The roads here are better alright. I read a recent US report that stated their roading infrastructure (including bridges) needed 166 billion of investment to bring it up to scratch.

Where did you go in California?

nodrog
9th May 2012, 18:43
What makes you think they're stolen?

No numberplates of course.

Cloggy
9th May 2012, 18:56
Where did you go in California?

Did four states, California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah. All over the place and along parts of old Route 66.

Zedder
9th May 2012, 20:07
Did four states, California, Nevada, Arizona and Utah. All over the place and along parts of old Route 66.

Great stuff. I only managed to get some weekend trips to Nevada and Arizona plus a couple of Mexican one dayers but enjoyed it all.

Katman
11th May 2012, 19:10
Bubba has a lot to answer for.

Crasherfromwayback
11th May 2012, 19:51
Bubba has a lot to answer for.

Funny you should say that...I thought that too. They'll all have to rush off and buy? yellow bikes now then!

scumdog
11th May 2012, 20:49

Yellowstone has some good twisty bits.

A shame about the speed limit - and tourists<_<