PDA

View Full Version : I rest my case

nathanwhite
18th May 2012, 13:53
about honda riders.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZoXs9kdIIhM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZoXs9kdIIhM?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Oblivion
18th May 2012, 15:05
Only Honda riders need something like this. All of the rest of us real bikers already have 1 installed on each arm :laugh:

Haggis2
18th May 2012, 15:17
Honda is going to start factory fitting them soon. They'll never come on a scorpio though :bleh:

The Pastor
18th May 2012, 15:39
Only Honda riders need something like this. All of the rest of us real bikers already have 1 installed on each arm :laugh:

true honder riders would install this on the seat and then insert themselfs onto it.

Little Miss Trouble
18th May 2012, 15:45
Oh how I chortle at the noob riders who jump on the band wagon in calling Hondas ghey... Betcha rant about 'cagers' to anyone who'll listen too. Do you feel like you belong to the big tough biker club yet? :bleh:

nathanwhite
18th May 2012, 15:46
true honder riders would install this on the seat and then insert themselfs onto it.

That thought did occur to me. Which then reminded me of the motard with the dildo on the back.....

Haggis2
18th May 2012, 17:17
Oh how I chortle at the noob riders who jump on the band wagon in calling Hondas ghey... Betcha rant about 'cagers' to anyone who'll listen too. Do you feel like you belong to the big tough biker club yet? :bleh:

It's OK, scorpios are the greatest thing ever :niceone:

Little Miss Trouble
18th May 2012, 17:30

Of course, how could I forget :facepalm: they have far more raw power, and handle much better than either your Firestorm or my Predator

ducatilover
18th May 2012, 17:43

I've had three Hondas and they all made me a wanton knob hound.

*Disclaimer, I may be lying about some of that

Big Dave
18th May 2012, 17:50
A dog with an opening for Chinese Noodles?

ducatilover
18th May 2012, 17:51
A dog with an opening for Chinese Noodles?

It wasn't a comfortable time in my life.

DODO``
18th May 2012, 18:40
hahahaah brilliant!

Maha
18th May 2012, 18:59
Doogle bro..Nice extra for any bike...Honda owners would the only ones with balls big enough to use it. (yes even the female ones:eek:)

DMNTD
18th May 2012, 19:29

I do believe that it was (in your case) a genuine clam bashing GAY comment, Miss.
Are you going to take that laying down?

Big Dave
18th May 2012, 19:33

It's a KB specific thing. They probably still think poo jokes are funny.

Big Dave
18th May 2012, 19:33
Clam bashing!!!!!!!

DMNTD
18th May 2012, 19:34

...and fart

Big Dave
18th May 2012, 19:35
...and fart

>Insert Beavis and Butthead routine here<

DMNTD
18th May 2012, 19:37
Clam bashing!!!!!!!

Yaha! I reckon all hawt chicks should ride Hondas so that the lame Honda gay jokes just provide rigidity not boredom

Little Miss Trouble
18th May 2012, 21:42
Yaha! I reckon all hawt chicks should ride Hondas so that the lame Honda gay jokes just provide rigidity not boredom

Rigidity? Nah, flexibility to swing both ways sounds more fun ;)

nathanwhite
18th May 2012, 22:22

they have far more raw power, and handle much better than either your Firestorm or my Predator

I am constantly reminded of that fact every time I swing a leg over mine

He said poo! :killingme:

Parlane
18th May 2012, 23:22
It wasn't a comfortable time in my life.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ducatilover again.

Swoop
19th May 2012, 16:33
A 25th anniversary edition with that on the back? Seriously?

caspernz
19th May 2012, 17:59
Does that come in XXL as well?

GrayWolf
20th May 2012, 06:36
Of course, how could I forget :facepalm: they have far more raw power, and handle much better than either your Firestorm or my Predator

Does riding a big butch bike called a PREDATOR make YOU feel like you've joined the big rough bikers club? :bleh:
Maybe they should have named it the Honda 'Cougar'?? :laugh:

Little Miss Trouble
20th May 2012, 07:32
Does riding a big butch bike called a PREDATOR make YOU feel like you've joined the big rough bikers club? :bleh:
Maybe they should have named it the Honda 'Cougar'?? :laugh:

Oh yay, the oh so original attempt at insulting both my sexuality AND my feminity at the same time. Does it hurt your ego that women are able to competently handle such big bikes? :bleh:

nathanwhite
20th May 2012, 08:43
Oh yay, the oh so original attempt at insulting both my sexuality AND my feminity at the same time. Does it hurt your ego that women are able to competently handle such big bikes? :bleh:

Now now, lets not forget the insult on my both legal and sensible choice of bike that started it. Very courageous of you, picking on the young new biker

Little Miss Trouble
20th May 2012, 09:27
Now now, lets not forget the insult on my both legal and sensible choice of bike that started it. Very courageous of you, picking on the young new biker

Don't get your panties in a knot, twas simply pointing out that those with very little experience would be wise to wait until they'd had the chance to try a few different bikes before slagging off other peoples pride and joy based on some bravado they learnt on te internets.

Fwiw I thought the Scorpio I borrowed years ago was good shits and giggles for a wee bike, and very friendly for learning your roadcraft on, so yes, for a newbie it's a great choice.

Maha
20th May 2012, 09:28

At least you dont have to execute an eigth point turn to get your bike pointing in the right direction...:blink:
Off for a ride soon, enjoy your day online now wont y' all. :scooter:

GrayWolf
20th May 2012, 12:40

Hahaha Well seeing as my partner competently handles (in fact rides it better than I can) a bigger 'toy' than you own? Nope my ego is quite intact. HELL I even enjoy the looks we get with the 'guy on the back' and the lil woman '5ft 3ins' on the front end of the beast. When asked by people what its like I am the first one to point towards my partner and say, "go talk to the owner".

But girly, you were quick to snipe in exactly the same fashion at a 'noob' rider. Certainly seems your ego doesnt like the same being returned.

And I ride an ULTRA GAY bike......:laugh::laugh:

Little Miss Trouble
20th May 2012, 13:18
Hahaha Well seeing as my partner competently handles (in fact rides it better than I can) a bigger 'toy' than you own? Nope my ego is quite intact. HELL I even enjoy the looks we get with the 'guy on the back' and the lil woman '5ft 3ins' on the front end of the beast. When asked by people what its like I am the first one to point towards my partner and say, "go talk to the owner".

But girly, you were quick to snipe in exactly the same fashion at a 'noob' rider. Certainly seems your ego doesnt like the same being returned.

And I ride an ULTRA GAY bike......:laugh::laugh:

My ego is fine, I'm just grumpy as hell that the weather is fine and I've had to leave the bike parked up because even max dosage of my painkiller cocktail I'm not feeling comfortable enough to go for a ride :(
Might go do so some spannering on her though, good thing I'm butch enough to be able to do my own maintenance eh? ;)

DMNTD
20th May 2012, 13:26
Fwiw I thought the Scorpio I borrowed years ago was good shits and giggles for a wee bike, and very friendly for learning your roadcraft on, so yes, for a newbie it's a great choice.

...and as a commuter too. But heck, I ride a GN125 so what would I know? :wings:

Little Miss Trouble
20th May 2012, 13:29
...and as a commuter too. But heck, I ride a GN125 so what would I know? :wings:

You sir know a great deal about a lot of things ;)

GrayWolf
20th May 2012, 13:48
My ego is fine, I'm just grumpy as hell that the weather is fine and I've had to leave the bike parked up because even max dosage of my painkiller cocktail I'm not feeling comfortable enough to go for a ride :(
Might go do so some spannering on her though, good thing I'm butch enough to be able to do my own maintenance eh? ;)

Ahhh bugger, I've JUST come in from washing mine and doing oil, tyres etc. had I known? I would have chucked you the cleaning cloths for some 'real womans' work. :devil2:

It's never good to know someone's pain is so bad they cannot enjoy what they love doing. :scooter: I admit I think I would go crazy without my bike(s). Yes its a cracker, and now the rossi wannabe's are clear of a couple of my favourite 'bits' I think I am off for a wee jaunt.

DMNTD
20th May 2012, 14:21
You sir know a great deal about a lot of things ;)

Pity none of them are useful!

Little Miss Trouble
20th May 2012, 14:35
Pity none of them are useful!

Your insights on pain management might be bloody useful if this latest round of quacks can't fix me soon!

nathanwhite
20th May 2012, 14:52
Don't get your panties in a knot, twas simply pointing out that those with very little experience would be wise to wait until they'd had the chance to try a few different bikes before slagging off other peoples pride and joy based on some bravado they learnt on te internets.

Keyboard warriors FTW!!!1

Alright fair enough. I did think the actual video was funny though.

Brett
21st May 2012, 22:42
Lol...I have one of those finger things lying around in the garage somewhere...never got around to fitting it on anything.