PDA

View Full Version : Well done motox parts.co.NZ

Brian d marge
23rd May 2012, 14:10
Cheap , good quality , clicked on line

bit Micky mouse to order , had to phone up with credit card ( but safe so no worries esp using skype)

bish bosh bash , parts arrived 5 days later

no stress no worries

Ok As you were , carry on
Stephen

BoristheBiter
23rd May 2012, 14:30
Cheap , good quality , clicked on line

bit Micky mouse to order , had to phone up with credit card ( but safe so no worries esp using skype)

bish bosh bash , parts arrived 5 days later

no stress no worries

Ok As you were , carry on
Stephen

It will be good to hear what you think of them as I have heard nothing but bad reports on the quality of their parts.
Don't seem to last as the martial they use is not up to much.

Brian d marge
23rd May 2012, 15:04
It will be good to hear what you think of them as I have heard nothing but bad reports on the quality of their parts.
Don't seem to last as the martial they use is not up to much.

only bought levers .....they seem ok so far!!! and levers are a desposable item IMHO

Stephen

F5 Dave
24th May 2012, 10:24
I've bought a Woosner piston from them for my GasGas. Well known brand & very nice forging as far as I could tell. Spoke to the guy & he's an ex engine reconditioner & seems to know his stuff when asked Technical questions. Soon to order more from him for a mates GG.

Sells heaps of different things of different brands so hard to say that all the items come out of the same machine & they are all junk. Good old rumour mill. If you are going to slate a product, be a bit more specific. Maybe one or more of the products he carries is bad quality, but same could be said in any shop. He needs feedback to weed out if anything isn't up to scratch.

I'll buy from him again.