PDA

View Full Version : Dodgy Driver Dob-In!

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 08:27
Hi guys, last night I started up a new Facebook Page called Dodgy Driver Dob-In.

The URL for this page is:

https://www.facebook.com/dodgydriverdobin

I would like to encourage Motorcyclists who use a Camera to capture their rides & specifically, who have caught "Dodgy Drivers" on video, or have taken a photo, after a worst case scenario, such as an accident.

The intention of the Facebook Page is to raise the awareness of the daily dangers that us Motorcyclists face & "hopefully", maybe one day, reduce the incidence of Dodgy Driving by other Road Users.

It is a fact, that 40% of Motorcyclists - Road Accidents, are caused by "other Road Users" & I'm trying to do my bit, to reduce this.

I use the GoPro HD Hero 2 Motorsport Camera, mounted onto my helmet when I ride & within the next 48 hours, I will have some footage to upload to the Facebook page.

Please feel free to make people aware of this Facebook Page.

Thanks so much for your time guys! :headbang::headbang:

slofox
28th May 2012, 08:33
So non-arsebook members can't use it?

duckonin
28th May 2012, 09:19
'Biggest danger to motorcyclists'. Motorcyclists themselves.:msn-wink:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 11:12
So non-arsebook members can't use it?

Sorry, no - it's a Facebook only setup.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 11:13

For "some" maybe - definitely not "all" :)

slofox
28th May 2012, 11:15
Sorry, no - it's a Facebook only setup.

In which case I shall ignore it - I don't do arsebook.

Pity really, the idea is worth a look I thought.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 13:29

Ok - That's a shame. I set it up on Facebook for a few reasons.

It's FREE!
It has a massive amount of users - therefore good exposure
It's easy to operate & update

Thanks for praising the idea at least! :niceone:

The Pastor
28th May 2012, 13:45
Ok - That's a shame. I set it up on Facebook for a few reasons.

It's FREE!
It has a massive amount of users - therefore good exposure
It's easy to operate & update

Thanks for praising the idea at least! :niceone:

are you a wannabe cop or some kind of fag?

Asher
28th May 2012, 13:49
I dont think crappy drivers will ever stop to consider that they might end up in a FB video before they do something stupid.
But that said, if it makes more drivers aware of motor bikes then its a good thing.

FJRider
28th May 2012, 14:05

ALL motorcyclists ... one small boo-boo on a a bike at the wrong time ... one error of judgement ... one "I shouldn't be doing this" period ...

Things go bad for a motorcyclist pretty dam quickly. Most get lucky and live to tell about it (often on here) but some will die.

If you think you wont or can't ..... what make YOU so special ... !!!

FJRider
28th May 2012, 14:07
Please feel free to make people aware of this Facebook Page.

It would be more productive to pass the information directly to the Police.

28th May 2012, 14:17
Can we dob in dodgy carpet cleaners? ;)

c4.
28th May 2012, 18:14

Did you not spot the revenue gathering tool in the garage behind the bike in his FB profile photo?:Police::Police:

slofox
28th May 2012, 18:16

That's what "Community Traffic Watch" is for.

blackdog
28th May 2012, 18:24
Fucks sake you have nothing better to do?

Go clean out yer own fucking shed, life's too short as it is without arseholes like you sticking your nose in everyone elses shit. Never made an error of judgement yourself?

Shame I can't physically take your attention grabby FB page and jam it up your arse.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 18:27
Just put some conspicuity tape on your bike like the stuff on the ute hiding behind your garage ;)
That should slow them down/ calm their behaviour

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 18:30
Quite frankly I've come to the conclusion that this sort of thing is a waste of time and effort. We're better of forgetting about trying to change anyone else and learning to look after yourself.

Ender EnZed
28th May 2012, 18:33

But it would be more entertaining to post it on the internet.

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 18:33
And another thing, I can guarentee if the same thing were done in reverse the reported "dodgy" riders would outway the reported dodgy drivers. One man's dodgy is another's controlled manoeuvre.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:38

Excuse me? Acting like that really shows how immature you are. I'm not a cop - the photo was taken at the previous owners home. Grow up FFS!

blackdog
28th May 2012, 18:40
Excuse me? Acting like that really shows how immature you are. I'm not a cop - the photo was taken at the previous owners home. Grow up FFS!

Oh fuck off back to wherever you hatched from.

slofox
28th May 2012, 18:44
And another thing, I can guarentee if the same thing were done in reverse the reported "dodgy" riders would outway the reported dodgy drivers. One man's dodgy is another's controlled manoeuvre.

Yeah - I'd be worried I might appear on some arsebook page too.

Mind you, nobody's dobbed me in on Community Traffic Watch. :whistle:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:46
ALL motorcyclists ... one small boo-boo on a a bike at the wrong time ... one error of judgement ... one "I shouldn't be doing this" period ...

Things go bad for a motorcyclist pretty dam quickly. Most get lucky and live to tell about it (often on here) but some will die.

If you think you wont or can't ..... what make YOU so special ... !!!

I'm struggling to understand your post. I replied to a question "Biggest danger to motorcyclists'. Motorcyclists themselves". That statement is a gross generalisation & as such, I do not agree with it.

Your statement implying that I think I'm special, or that nothing will happen to me, it entirely mis-directed.

Katman
28th May 2012, 18:48
I replied to a question "Biggest danger to motorcyclists'. Motorcyclists themselves". That statement is a gross generalisation & as such, I do not agree with it.

Then you have much to learn.

Maha
28th May 2012, 18:49

....haha yeah, enough idiots on here without following them on FB as well.....:clap:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:50

Why do you think I video some of my rides?? I have the information/license plates & the evidence. The Facebook Page is intended to increase peoples awareness & hey if some people see it & think "maybe I should look behind, before I change lanes & not rely on my mirrors" - then that is a good thing.

If it draws attention to the issue, of Dodgy Driving by other Road Users - that can only be a good thing surely?

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:51
Can we dob in dodgy carpet cleaners? ;)

Haha! Tugg-It - the new name for Target on TV3! :msn-wink:

steve_t
I'm struggling to understand your post. I replied to a question "Biggest danger to motorcyclists'. Motorcyclists themselves". That statement is a gross generalisation & as such, I do not agree with it.

Your statement implying that I think I'm special, or that nothing will happen to me, it entirely mis-directed.

I have to agree with FJR. Biker's that don't have good situational awareness, concentration, or skills can be their own worst enemy. You've said 40% of accidents are because of other road users so doesn't it stand to reason that 60% of accidents are the biker's fault? I don't think those figures are quite accurate but you get the point.
Either way, I think the idea has merit so long as the videos uploaded are closely vetted and anything that's unclear is quickly deleted.

blackdog

I was going there next. Hope he hangs in a bit, might be entertainment to be had in this 'un yet.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:53
Did you not spot the revenue gathering tool in the garage behind the bike in his FB profile photo?:Police::Police:

I'm not a cop - as explained, the previous owner was & he is a bloody good bloke.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:57
Fucks sake you have nothing better to do?

Go clean out yer own fucking shed, life's too short as it is without arseholes like you sticking your nose in everyone elses shit. Never made an error of judgement yourself?

Shame I can't physically take your attention grabby FB page and jam it up your arse.

It's a shame people like you, don't have the intelligence to understand the concept of the Facebook Page & how it will help to raise the awareness of motorcyclists & their vulnerability.

Surely that's a good thing? At least I'm trying to do something, as opposed to the likes of you, whose sole intention is to sling shit at someone who actual cares to make an effort!

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 18:59
Quite frankly I've come to the conclusion that this sort of thing is a waste of time and effort. We're better of forgetting about trying to change anyone else and learning to look after yourself.

If everything did that, then nothing would change....

scumdog
28th May 2012, 18:59

Pretty much...:(

Katman
28th May 2012, 19:00

Bullshit, a whole lot would change.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:00
Oh fuck off back to wherever you hatched from.

LOL - Maybe you should fuck off! Your brainless banter is decidedly boring!

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:02

Please feel free to share your knowledge oh wise one.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:02
It's a shame people like you, don't have the intelligence to understand the concept of the Facebook Page & how it will help to raise the awareness of motorcyclists & their vulnerability.

Surely that's a good thing? At least I'm trying to do something, as opposed to the likes of you, whose sole intention is to sling shit at someone who actual cares to make an effort!

Not everyone in NZ uses facebook so there is a serious assumption made on your behalf.
Great you are trying to make a difference but you need to understand that not everyone shares your passion/ concern
Policing by Social Media is a double edged sword and really only work for serious crime.
Most people look at information and go, that was cool or sucked then do nothing with it.

Hawk
28th May 2012, 19:03
shame and blame maybe good, but I personally think you shoudl take responibity for your own safty, road skills (observation)and dont trust anyone

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:03
whoops double post :(

Virago
28th May 2012, 19:05
...I use the GoPro HD Hero 2 Motorsport Camera, mounted onto my helmet when I ride & within the next 48 hours, I will have some footage to upload to the Facebook page...

48 hours, eh?

I would suggest that you mount the camera on your shoulder - it should nicely counter-balance the chip on the other shoulder.

The biggest problem with the coupling of digital camera technology and social media, is that the interwebs are filling up with pathetic self-appointed road-warriors raging hysterically about increasingly minor incidents, and who are oblivious to their own road skill failings.

The first victims are common sense and objectivity. Your assurance of great footage to report within 48 hours confirms you're well on the way to losing both.

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 19:06
Well, for one thing, it would mean that more people would understand what they can and can't change.

I have far fewer close calls since I adopted the "look after number one first" mindset. Marry this with courtesy to ALL other road users (even the idiots) and I believe we're on to a winner.

steve_t
28th May 2012, 19:06
Please feel free to share your knowledge oh wise one.

Noooo!! Please use the search function to find Katman's words of wisdom. He must be sick of typing them as much as we're... :chase:

But as others have said, your best bet is to look after your own safety and wellbeing :niceone:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:10
I have to agree with FJR. Biker's that don't have good situational awareness, concentration, or skills can be their own worst enemy. You've said 40% of accidents are because of other road users so doesn't it stand to reason that 60% of accidents are the biker's fault? I don't think those figures are quite accurate but you get the point.
Either way, I think the idea has merit so long as the videos uploaded are closely vetted and anything that's unclear is quickly deleted.

I never once implied that the "Motorcylcist" was 100% innocent. Yes, 40% of accidents are caused my other road users, but that doesn't mean the remaining 60% are solely the responsibility of the Motorcylist does it? There could well be many other reasons for Motorcycle accidents, outside of the Motorcyclist's control......

The video's will be uploaded & show "as is - where is" the video does not lie, viewers will be the judge of who is wrong.

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 19:10
Talking about dodgy drivers...

One thing I've notived is that they tend to multiply substantially in number when I'm riding stressed, angry or tired. The interesting thing here is that the only thing that's changed is my own attitude. Ride with the right mindnet and close calls and dodgy drivers just aren't a problem.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:13
I never once implied that the "Motorcylcist" was 100% innocent. Yes, 40% of accidents are caused my other road users, but that doesn't mean the remaining 60% are solely the responsibility of the Motorcylist does it?

Ahh you have attended the Dr Gareth Morgan school of statistics

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:15
Not everyone in NZ uses facebook so there is a serious assumption made on your behalf.
Great you are trying to make a difference but you need to understand that not everyone shares your passion/ concern
Policing by Social Media is a double edged sword and really only work for serious crime.
Most people look at information and go, that was cool or sucked then do nothing with it.

I haven't made any assumptions. I'm aware of how many NZer's use Facebook, the figures are freely available. It's a powerful medium to get a message out there & if it does make some kind of difference, then it's done the job perfectly.

Furthermore - Facebook is a Global Medium - the page is not just for New Zealander's - it's for anyone, anywhere in the world!

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 19:15
Yes, 40% of accidents are caused my other road users,
Of course we have to keep in mind that, athough the accident may have been caused by someone else, it's more than likely that there was something we could've done to avoid it.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:18
shame and blame maybe good, but I personally think you shoudl take responibity for your own safty, road skills (observation)and dont trust anyone

Believe you me, I DO take 100% responsibility for my own safety & ride very defensively. I ride with the assumption that the driver will try to sideswipe me, they will try to pull out of that side road & basically treat every other road user like an idiot & ride for self preservation.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:24
48 hours, eh?

I would suggest that you mount the camera on your shoulder - it should nicely counter-balance the chip on the other shoulder.

The biggest problem with the coupling of digital camera technology and social media, is that the interwebs are filling up with pathetic self-appointed road-warriors raging hysterically about increasingly minor incidents, and who are oblivious to their own road skill failings.

The first victims are common sense and objectivity. Your assurance of great footage to report within 48 hours confirms you're well on the way to losing both.

Wow - you just made one hell of a lot of assumptions right there buddy. The page is very new, I'm quite entitled to advise people of how long it will be before the footage that I have collected will be uploaded, after all, that's the whole purpose of the site FFS!

I'm not a pathetic, self appointed road warrior by any stretch of the imagination & you Sir, come across as a total arsehole.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:25
I haven't made any assumptions. I'm aware of how many NZer's use Facebook, the figures are freely available. It's a powerful medium to get a message out there & if it does make some kind of difference, then it's done the job perfectly.

Furthermore - Facebook is a Global Medium - the page is not just for New Zealander's - it's for anyone, anywhere in the world!

How many NZ facebook users are riders/ drivers? What will the value be to them to watch a small segment of an entire event through selective editing, or are you just providing a laugh value on the interweb...

What is someone halfway round the world going to do after seeing a spectacular piece of riding/ driving? There are some many variables to learn from - In the USA they ride on the opposite side of the road, the road surfaces are different, the road rules are different etc etc etc so where the jingos is the value to them?

No two snow flakes are the same....

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:27
Well, for one thing, it would mean that more people would understand what they can and can't change.

I have far fewer close calls since I adopted the "look after number one first" mindset. Marry this with courtesy to ALL other road users (even the idiots) and I believe we're on to a winner.

I do the same myself - but why oh why, do you seemingly make gross assumptions that I don't do the same?

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:28
Noooo!! Please use the search function to find Katman's words of wisdom. He must be sick of typing them as much as we're... :chase:

But as others have said, your best bet is to look after your own safety and wellbeing :niceone:

Man I feel like a broken record - I DO! I'm a Motorcyclist too remember - it goes with the territory. :msn-wink:

Hitcher
28th May 2012, 19:35
How very fucking "Facebook". Try doing something inane on a site (like this) where people aren't constrained by "niceness" and there's no such thing as a fucking "Like" button.

How I wish Facebook had a "Dislike" button option.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:37
Talking about dodgy drivers...

One thing I've notived is that they tend to multiply substantially in number when I'm riding stressed, angry or tired. The interesting thing here is that the only thing that's changed is my own attitude. Ride with the right mindnet and close calls and dodgy drivers just aren't a problem.

Good advise - I agree 100%. As I've stated repeatedly, I am a very cautious rider & I don't ride "angry". However, I work in Auckland & the number of crazy lane changes I see on a daily basis, where people drive like maniacs is alarming to say the least. Just two days ago, in a 10km distance I was very nearly side-swiped twice, nothing to do with me, the driver simply never looked behind.

Thankfully nothing happened, but that is largely due to the defensive riding that I always try to maintain. After all, no other road user is as vulnerable as a motorcyclist, other than cyclists I guess.

Str8 Jacket
28th May 2012, 19:39
How very fucking "Facebook". Try doing something inane on a site (like this) where people aren't constrained by "niceness" and there's no such thing as a fucking "Like" button.

*Grumpy old Man*

Nova.
28th May 2012, 19:40
I don't like narks, sorry.

steve_t
28th May 2012, 19:40
Good advise - I agree 100%. As I've stated repeatedly, I am a very cautious rider & I don't ride "angry". However, I work in Auckland & the number of crazy lane changes I see on a daily basis, where people drive like maniacs is alarming to say the least. Just two days ago, in a 10km distance I was very nearly side-swiped twice, nothing to do with me, the driver simply never looked behind.

Thankfully nothing happened, but that is largely due to the defensive riding that I always try to maintain. After all, no other road user is as vulnerable as a motorcyclist, other than cyclists I guess.

Tip: Try to avoid riding in the blind spot of another vehicle :niceone:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:43
Ahh you have attended the Dr Gareth Morgan school of statistics

I see you deliberately removed my full statement, just to be a smartarse. The remaining 60% does not imply total Motorcyclist responsibility. There are many variables, stop being a knob. :msn-wink:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:47
How many NZ facebook users are riders/ drivers? What will the value be to them to watch a small segment of an entire event through selective editing, or are you just providing a laugh value on the interweb...

What is someone halfway round the world going to do after seeing a spectacular piece of riding/ driving? There are some many variables to learn from - In the USA they ride on the opposite side of the road, the road surfaces are different, the road rules are different etc etc etc so where the jingos is the value to them?

No two snow flakes are the same....

Selective editing?? Oh please, humour me some more. Maybe you have some dodgy credentials, but I certainly don't. The videos will show the lead up to & after the incident, I have no reason to edit anything in my favour - maybe you do?? But that's not my style at all.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:48

Please feel free to use this:

Berries
I am certain that most car drivers who cause crashes don't actually intend to. Bikes are small, deal with it. If I had a Facebook I would check out the site but purely for comedic purposes and to see how many people being sideswiped were sitting in the blindspot, how many being pulled out on at intersections were not well positioned etc etc etc.

Like everyone on here I see people do stupid things on the road. l expect them to do it. Driver fucks up, rider deals with it. Move on. I might expect more of them to do it if they have been embarrassed by having their personal details splashed all over the internet by an anonymous rider.

Bet you're glad you started this thread now.

Zimsar10

Feel better now? Jesus, what a grumpy old prick you are!

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:50
Selective editing?? Oh please, humour me some more. Maybe you have some dodgy credentials, but I certainly don't. The videos will show the lead up to & after the incident, I have no reason to edit anything in my favour - maybe you do?? But that's not my style at all.

Just like the Port Hills mountain bike video!!!

If I had Facebook I would use this....:

But I'm far too nice to do that.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:50

Thanks for the tip - I always try to ride between the rear-vision mirror & drivers side mirror. However, when you are in a left lane & the car/truck/bus dribver does not look, before changing, this tip does not apply.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 19:53
Please feel free to use this:

You resort to name calling, which only proves your IQ matches your shoe size - seriously dude, don't bother posting if you can't contribute any worth whatsoever.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 19:55
You resort to name calling, which only proves your IQ matches your shoe size - seriously dude, don't bother posting if you can't contribute any worth whatsoever.

Sorry I saw a fellow web user who had a problem - No dislike function.

I came up with a solution and created a dislike icon.

How is that different than what you are doing by thinking there's a problem and trying to fix it by posting videos?????

Have I missed something

Str8 Jacket
28th May 2012, 19:56
" I get soooo emotionaaal baaaaby!"

scumdog
28th May 2012, 19:57

Been narked on too often?

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:00
I am certain that most car drivers who cause crashes don't actually intend to. Bikes are small, deal with it. If I had a Facebook I would check out the site but purely for comedic purposes and to see how many people being sideswiped were sitting in the blindspot, how many being pulled out on at intersections were not well positioned etc etc etc.

Like everyone on here I see people do stupid things on the road. l expect them to do it. Driver fucks up, rider deals with it. Move on. I might expect more of them to do it if they have been embarrassed by having their personal details splashed all over the internet by an anonymous rider.

Bet you're glad you started this thread now.

Meh - no matter what is said here, I don't really care one bit. If anything, trying to raise the awareness of motorcycle vulnerability & the possibility that maybe some "other road users" might learn from it is a good thing in my book, I don't care what the users on a forum think about it & it won't stop me from doing what I think is a good idea.

I will say one thing though, the attitude of most of the people on this thread has shocked me, in the sense that we are all motorcyclists, yet when someone tries to do something positive & they get this type of immature mud-slinging BS hurled at them - it really does me wonder about the psyche of this community.

Usarka
28th May 2012, 20:01
Some do-gooders did this a while ago, driving around taking photo's of every stupid little thing and posting them on a website. From memory they copped a fair bit of abuse.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:03
Sorry I saw a fellow web user who had a problem - No dislike function.

I came up with a solution and created a dislike icon.

How is that different than what you are doing by thinking there's a problem and trying to fix it by posting videos?????

Have I missed something

My idea has some potential. Some of the users on this forum agree with me. The only one with a "problem" is you & you have a fairly serious one at that. :msn-wink:

blackdog
Meh - no matter what is said here, I don't really care one bit.

Hello. McFly.

Katman
I will say one thing though, the attitude of most of the people on this thread has shocked me, in the sense that we are all motorcyclists, yet when someone tries to do something positive & they get this type of immature mud-slinging BS hurled at them - it really does me wonder about the psyche of this community.

You're a sensitive wee thing, aren't you?

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:04
Some of the users on this forum agree with me.

I look forward to meeting them, coz they aint on this thread.

Ender EnZed
28th May 2012, 20:05
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1351/4721984549_7189e626d8.jpg

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:05
Some do-gooders did this a while ago, driving around taking photo's of every stupid little thing and posting them on a website. From memory they copped a fair bit of abuse.

Yes - the great Kiwi Clobbering Machine is alive & well. Don't like the idea - the answer is simple - DON'T visit the site. Case closed.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:06
My idea has some potential. Some of the users on this forum agree with me. The only one with a "problem" is you & you have a fairly serious one at that. :msn-wink:

As they say Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!!!

Its good to see you are using the new icon though:weird:

caspernz
Oh yep it's a good idea...but if I spent my time posting near misses on drongobook, then there'd be little time left for wine, women and song...

And it's possibly been mentioned before, but there's quite a few near misses involving motorcyclists that could be avoided by said motorcyclists upskilling and riding accordingly...

Oh well, be interesting to see how long this idea lasts...

Zimsar10
You're a delicate wee thing, aren't you?

Not really. Just surprised by the amount of idiots in this thread.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:08
I look forward to meeting them, coz they aint on this thread.

I could quote the users - but since you don't have the capability, or the level of intelligence to read the posts, that's not really my problem.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:09
Not really. Just surprised by the amount of idiots in this thread.

Like the idiot that posted a picture on facebook of a bike he may, or may not own with a Police Ute in the back ground - Now that's smart.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:10
As they say Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups!!!

Its good to see you are using the new icon though:weird:

LOL - You certainly ain't the smartest pea in the pod are you? :msn-wink:

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:12
I could quote the users - but since you don't have the capability, or the level of intelligence to read the posts, that's not really my problem.

Mate, if you had a life you might concentrate on that rather than the super hero vigilante thing you got going on.

PD, here we come!

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:12
LOL - You certainly ain't the smartest pea in the pod are you? :msn-wink:

You are correct, but unlike you I have never professed to being the sharpest crayon in the box :clap:

Madness
28th May 2012, 20:13
... it really does me wonder about the psyche of this community.

.:doobey:.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:14
Like the idiot that posted a picture on facebook of a bike he may, or may not own with a Police Ute in the back ground - Now that's smart.

I posted that for a laugh. Yes it is my bike. Who cares if if a cop car is in the background?

It's not like it will be the only picture posted. Really dude - get outside & do something constructive with your life.

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:16
I'm still posting. Fuck it, double irony.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:17
Really dude - get outside & do something constructive with your life.

Well I've got a few hours before I'm due back at the asylum so till then.... Get a box of tissues I have a feeling this will end in tears:spanking:

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:17
Mate, if you had a life you might concentrate on that rather than the super hero vigilante thing you got going on.

PD, here we come!

It's nothing illegal. Please show me evidence that it is. It's not vigilante - I'm not taking the law into my own hands. Myself & other members will be posting videos/pictures of Dodgy Driver's.

Maybe when you get a brain, you might understand what vigilante means - but there again, I hold zero hope of that ever happening in your case. :weird:

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:18
I'm still posting. Fuck it, double irony.

Lol I know I'm seriously over this, but maybe he's on a mission from god :devil2:

DrunkenMistake
I see the main image thing at the top of the group, obviously your bike..
Im thinking cool bike, good idea, then im seeing the Ute in the background which would appear to be a police ute, then im thinking.... Cheeky.

Not to say your a cop, as I have no clue, and I havnt really read the thread, but im thinking if you were one, this is one lazy ass way to fill your quota

Zimsar10
Well I've got a few hours before I'm due back at the asylum so till then.... Get a box of tissues I have a feeling this will end in tears:spanking:

Right...LOL. I'm having a great old laugh here. Keep up the entertainment!

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:20
Im thinking cool bike, good idea, then im seeing the Ute in the background which would appear to be a police ute, then im thinking.... Cheeky.

Not to say your a cop, as I have no clue, and I havnt really read the thread, but im thinking if you were one, this is one lazy ass way to fill your quota

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not a cop - ask the owner who sold me the bike, he is a member of these forums.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:21
It's nothing illegal. Please show me evidence that it is. It's not vigilante - I'm not taking the law into my own hands. Myself & other members will be posting videos/pictures of Dodgy Driver's.

Maybe when you get a brain, you might understand what vigilante means - but there again, I hold zero hope of that ever happening in your case. :weird:

So taking the law into your own hands to be the Judge and Jury without giving the driver/ rider the opportunity to defend themselves?

Let he who casts the first stone....
Careful you don't fuck up else someone my plaster your mistake over the web:baby:

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:22
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm not a cop - ask the owner who sold me the bike, he is a member of these forums.

So you have placed his and his families safety at risk by displaying his number plate and address on line. Good one!!!

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:25

So why so defensive?

You may not yet be aware yet Padouin that you are a very small fish in a very large pond.

I am still interested to see where this goes. I might perhaps suggest that there are many years combined wisdom offered by the posters here, and you don't for some reason fathom that your facebook nonsense is not endorsed by the majority of the people that you originally posted to consult.

Virago
28th May 2012, 20:27
...I'm not a pathetic, self appointed road warrior by any stretch of the imagination & you Sir, come across as a total arsehole.

Lol. How to confirm "angry little man" status in one short sentence.

I think you really need to question your own motives. "Dodgy Driver Dob-In"? Dob-in to who? To other like-minded internet vigilantes?

If you've got video evidence of serious traffic offences, take it to the police. Otherwise you're just a self-appointed road warrior.

There's nothing "positive" about the set up. It's brainless wannabe internet hero stuff.

By the way, the "police" link in the photo is so transparently wannabe, I've only just stopped laughing. Perhaps though, you could confirm that the owner of the property shown (and driver of the police vehicle portrayed) has given you permission to use the image in your on-line campaign? Because, if not, you're going to be rather unpopular - and you're gonna get your arse kicked - hard.

bogan
28th May 2012, 20:28
Another facebook awareness campaign, well, I guess since the Koni thing is fixed we can take the time to fix something closer to home right?

To the OP, whats the vector for effect? How is posting a persons bad deeds on a place the will most likely never see, going to fix any part of the problem?

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:29
So ZIMSAR10

If I went and reported your picture on the ORB (http://www.theorb.org.nz/) and claimed you were claiming to be a revenue gather how would you feel when you get a visit from the real Police? Even if it wasn't true?

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:31
He's gone...

Something I said??

Madness
28th May 2012, 20:34
Gone to give the rug a quick scrub prolly.

Nova.
28th May 2012, 20:35

Wannabe cop*

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:40
Tail. Legs. Between.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:42
Well that was disappointing :sleep:

caspernz
28th May 2012, 20:45
Wonder how long his page on drongobook will last...

Madness
28th May 2012, 20:46
We're 8 pages in and still no-one has been dobbed in yet. Fail.

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:49

He had no idea the burn was coming. I smelled naivety before I even tasted the thread.

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:49
I see Trent thinks he's a nark!

Personally don't use facbook but they seriously need this:

At least people could express how they really feel!

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:50
So you have placed his and his families safety at risk by displaying his number plate and address on line. Good one!!!

You really do need to STOP taking those drugs mate - they are seriously fucking up your vision. The number plate cannot be seen, neither can the address.

You really are seriously clutching at straws. :zzzz:

Madness
28th May 2012, 20:51
He had no idea the burn was coming. I smelled naivety before I even tasted the thread.

http://www.andreaurjoking.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/anthony_hopkins_hannibal_lecter.jpg

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:53
You really do need to STOP taking those drugs mate - they are seriously fucking up your vision. The number plate cannot be seen, neither can the address.

You really are seriously clutching at straws. :zzzz:

So the image enhancing tools I have will not let me read the plate?

If I can make an upside down thumb do you know what else I can do!!! Now about that assumption!

P.S welcome back what brand did you buy?

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:54

I would say that it's more the case of you failing to read. The site went up yesterday, it states "footage within the next 48 hours". That makes it tomorrow. The only fail, is your brain. Haha :msn-wink:

Usarka
28th May 2012, 20:54
Yes - the great Kiwi Clobbering Machine is alive & well. Don't like the idea - the answer is simple - DON'T visit the site. Case closed.

But visiting the site was a good laugh. I wish someone could remember what it was called, there was a good old fashioned kb wind up in progress.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:56
So the image enhancing tools I have will not let me read the plate?

If I can make an upside down thumb do you know what else I can do!!! Now about that assumption!

P.S welcome back what brand did you buy?

So you want to find out where a cop lives - what exactly is your motive? Enhance all you like & while your at it, enhance your brain capacity - oh wait - even today's technology ain't that good!! :msn-wink:

blackdog
28th May 2012, 20:57
Doh!

Must spread. Will bring the Chianti.

Zimsar10
28th May 2012, 20:57
But visiting the site was a good laugh. I wish someone could remember what it was called, there was a good old fashioned kb wind up in progress.

Yip & I'm laughing right back at you all. :msn-wink:

rustic101
28th May 2012, 20:58
So you want to find out where a cop lives - what exactly is your motive? Enhance all you like & while your at it, enhance your brain capacity - oh wait - even today's technology ain't that good!! :msn-wink:

O please answer my Orb post Please....

Madness
28th May 2012, 20:59
I would say that it's more the case of you failing to read. The site went up yesterday, it states "footage within the next 48 hours". That makes it tomorrow. The only fail, is your brain. Haha :msn-wink:

Don't you think it might have been a good idea to refrain from starting the group until you had at least one video to upload. Maybe then you could have posted on here and we would have had the pleasure of viewing your video of impending doom & carnage :corn:

Instead, there's just a couple of FB dorks stroking one anothers cocks and a disclaimer from you that you are not in fact a member of the N.Z Police - despite the conclusion that could easily be drawn from your profile pic.

Yeah, nah. - Fail.

Laava
28th May 2012, 21:01
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm9za7zfox1qc8b0ao1_500.jpg
P.D.!

rustic101
28th May 2012, 21:03
He's off to scrub the carpet again while looking at his FB picture.:baby:

Katman
28th May 2012, 21:04
How ironic - his one friend is boomer.

caspernz
28th May 2012, 21:05
So if a picture is worth a thousand words....264206

awa355
28th May 2012, 21:05
I've never returned from a trip yet, in 44years riding, and been able to say 'I was perfect' . Not for me to judge others, unless I saw something down right dangerous or stupid, I wouldn't bother going to the cops.

I have a camera on my bike and it's usually going. Like Slofox, I cant be bothered with facebook or that other website for twits.

blackdog
28th May 2012, 21:06
P.D.!

Already prophesised young Al. Hoping we can string a few more pages out of a very simple point to be hammered home, and still not have it stick.

If only for Monday night giggles.

Maybe another 20 years will see his outlook altered.

caspernz
28th May 2012, 21:08
This thread needs a few pics then?264209

Madness
28th May 2012, 21:09
.... that other website for twits.
This one ? (http://motonz.org.nz/)

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 21:12
Good advise - I agree 100%. As I've stated repeatedly, I am a very cautious rider & I don't ride "angry".
Glad to hear it.

However, I work in Auckland & the number of crazy lane changes I see on a daily basis, where people drive like maniacs is alarming to say the least. Just two days ago, in a 10km distance I was very nearly side-swiped twice, nothing to do with me, the driver simply never looked behind.
A 10km distance in Auckland traffic involves a lot of traffic (even more at rush hour). Considering this, the thing that amazes me is that the frequency of such occurrences is so low. I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice if drivers were more considerate, just that drivers, and riders, are human and mistakes will always happen.

caspernz
28th May 2012, 21:12
Aaaaahhh264210

Virago
28th May 2012, 21:16
...Grow up FFS!...

...Maybe you should fuck off! Your brainless banter is decidedly boring...

...stop being a knob...

what a grumpy old prick you are...

etc etc...

Lol... :lol:

...Please bare in mind, the language used on these forums (abusive language) is not allowed & frankly I'm really surprised that this abuse appears to go unchecked by the Admins - it gives a really bad impression of bike riders for those people who view these forums (non-members) & those who have recently joined. I'm sure the rules of the forum state otherwise??

Whilst I appreciate things happen that do really annoy us, there is no need - in my honest opinion - to get all abusive about it, it just looks ghastly & puts people right off...

swbarnett
28th May 2012, 21:21
I do the same myself - but why oh why, do you seemingly make gross assumptions that I don't do the same?
Apologies if I got the wrong end of the stick about you personally. It's just that all this harping on about the standard of other drivers is counter-productive. I'm no saint when it comes to complaining (I've chased down more than a few drivers in my time and exchanged heated words) but what I've discovered after years of getting het up about it is that the only affect is to raise my own blood pressure. It's not easy but I'm starting to chill out and develop a duck's back when it comes to what I truly believe amounts to honest human mistakes 99.99% of the time.

caspernz
28th May 2012, 21:22
High tide problem maybe? 264211

FJRider
28th May 2012, 21:29

In all motorcycling situations ... the individual rider has to live with the mistakes they make. Even when they are on their own ... with the "safety" of no other traffic to get in their way. One small error and ...

You're nothing special ... you will make mistakes ... one of them may even kill you. Or somebody else. You cant pick the time (or place) that mistake will happen.

Decisions you make affect what, where, and how you are doing it .... and are factors in what actually happens later. Riding alone actually increases the chance that your mistake will hurt you. Who else can you blame ... for decisions YOU make ... ???

A generalisation YES ... and you don't like it. BUT ... Like it or not ... On the road ... YOU can be your own worst enemy.

FJRider
28th May 2012, 21:36
I've never returned from a trip yet, in 44years riding, and been able to say 'I was perfect' .

About the same number of years riding ... I did ... once ... :rolleyes:

Hitcher
28th May 2012, 21:46
Feel better now? Jesus, what a grumpy old prick you are!

So name calling is only a crime if somebody does it to you?

blackdog
28th May 2012, 21:51
This one ? (http://motonz.org.nz/)

Bikes? I see fuel for a bonfire.

gammaguy
28th May 2012, 22:09

theres a difference?:rolleyes:

tnarg
28th May 2012, 22:24
If you ever need any cycling vids, check this guy out. He has a few vids. 718 to be exact. The police have banned him from making complaints.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVexatiousLitigant?feature=watch

FJRider
28th May 2012, 22:31

10 registered posts ... and 12 red rep's ...

I can see the humour in that ... :killingme

FJRider
28th May 2012, 22:51
Perhaps though, you could confirm that the owner of the property shown (and driver of the police vehicle portrayed) has given you permission to use the image in your on-line campaign? Because, if not, you're going to be rather unpopular - and you're gonna get your arse kicked - hard.

For a Police vehicle to be used in such a campaign ... in such a way, it may suggest/imply the Police support it .... And agree with it's intent.

I wonder how long the page stays up.

FJRider
29th May 2012, 01:09

ALL motorcyclists make mistakes ....

The Pastor
29th May 2012, 09:49

I think you're going to fit in well here.

We need a new skidmark.

Parlane
29th May 2012, 13:14

You sound dodgy, I'd lock you up for that comment if I could. Only a bad guy would not like a nark! it's proven, ask all the people in jail if they like the guy who was witness to their crimes.

sil3nt
29th May 2012, 13:29
If you ever need any cycling vids, check this guy out. He has a few vids. 718 to be exact. The police have banned him from making complaints.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheVexatiousLitigant?feature=watchHaha that guy is a massive douche. His road positioning is terrible. In most of the videos he could quite easily move to the left more to allow traffic to pass safely.

Flip
29th May 2012, 13:55
The OP gets my vote for the self appointed nooby nark of the week award.

He sure looks like a wanna be baby snake to me.

Nova.
29th May 2012, 14:49
I'd seriously watch out guys, 16 likes!!!!!1111!!

Parlane
29th May 2012, 14:49
I'd seriously watch out guys, 16 likes!!!!!1111!!

Is that level of likes even permitted without buying Facebook Gold status!?>!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!1111!?!?!?!

FJRider
29th May 2012, 15:07
I think you're going to fit in well here.

We need a new skidmark.

Don't sully Skidmark's name ... he worked hard to get it ...

Laava
29th May 2012, 16:22
I hope he comes back. I very like entertainment:clap:

Maha
29th May 2012, 16:51
Hey I dont go on that FB but, I want to dob-in that prick from up north, he ride like a fucking acid freak on ....well, acid.
Has no scrooples when it comes to riding in a group scenario, thinks only of his own stupid self and has a really small penis....so they tell me.

Ender EnZed
29th May 2012, 17:53
I hope we get to see a video worth watching this evening. 48 hours is coming up.

blackdog
29th May 2012, 18:26
I hope we get to see a video worth watching this evening. 48 hours is coming up.

I'm picking he has over-promised and will under-deliver.

Virago
29th May 2012, 18:26

Yeah, should be fun. The only excitement so far is the man himself "liking" all his own posts...:lol:

Indiana_Jones
29th May 2012, 18:33
http://serialdrama.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b72b69e20133f46957d5970b-320wi

-Indy

rustic101
29th May 2012, 18:40
He was a young man when promised a life of action by zimsar10,
but really,
he's now just an old man waiting...waiting and waiting.

caspernz
29th May 2012, 18:50

Did I get the vermin on the porch?

sil3nt
29th May 2012, 19:01
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/163/032/Abandon+thread+gorilla+READ+DESCRIPTION+OK+EVERYON E+JUST+READ+THIS_b3bd49_1584652.gif

caspernz
29th May 2012, 19:07
Or maybe we need to use the titties and beer approach....

Nova.
29th May 2012, 19:09
I'd join his facebook to take the piss out of his group but then id look as though i'm one of them.

caspernz
29th May 2012, 19:18
I'd join his facebook to take the piss out of his group but then id look as though i'm one of them.

I thought we weren't allowed to refer to 'that site' by its actual name on KB?:banana::clap:

Laava
29th May 2012, 19:26
Hey I dont go on that FB but, I want to dob-in that prick from up north, he ride like a fucking acid freak on ....well, acid.
Has no scrooples when it comes to riding in a group scenario, thinks only his own stupid self and has really small penis.

You talkin to me? *chips stuffed in sides of mouth smilie* YOU TALKIN TO MEEEE!

caspernz
29th May 2012, 19:32
This bloke? I got the pic, but I'm not gonna post in on Fartbook 'coz I ain't no nark....:weep:

The Pastor
30th May 2012, 09:52
Don't sully Skidmark's name ... he worked hard to get it ...

skidmark has never worked hard in his entire life.

Indiana_Jones
30th May 2012, 12:24
Any footage yet?

-Indy

FJRider
30th May 2012, 17:33
Any footage yet?

-Indy

It hasn't been 48 hours yet ... !!! :confused:

Oh wait ... :doh:

rustic101
30th May 2012, 18:45
If this guy was a chick he would be a cock tease.

Now the homo has updated his page with:

"Hi guys,

I've been very busy lately & as a result I have not bad the time to upload the Video.

However, I will be doing so on Saturday June 2 - 2012. Thanks for your patience! :-)"

Ok so not only is he a wanabe cop by showing his bike in a picture with a cop car, he guaranteed vids within 48 hours, now he is saying he was busy. He said we now have to wait till he goes out in the weekend to get to see his action.:tugger:

Nova.
30th May 2012, 18:46
From the page: Hi guys,

I've been very busy lately & as a result I have not bad the time to upload the Video.

However, I will be doing so on Saturday June 2 - 2012. Thanks for your patience! :-)

i love how it literally takes 5 minutes to upload a video to facebook...

FJRider
30th May 2012, 19:00
From the page: Hi guys,

However, I will be doing so on Saturday June 2 - 2012. Thanks for your patience! :-)

i love how it literally takes 5 minutes to upload a video to facebook...

Did he "Like" that post too ... ???

blackdog
30th May 2012, 19:07
Shame. Initially I thought he might have been good sport.

awa355
2nd June 2012, 16:23
If I wanted the "Nark of the week" award, it wouldn't be hard.

I have just gotten home from walking my dog. Thought about this thread as I came up to the crossroads at the end of my street. So I stood back from the stop sign, whipped out the smartphone, and in a few minutes, I filmed 5 cars (out of 9) that slowed down then gunned it through both stop signs.

This is a urban intersection but still gets a lot of traffic. Not just the unlicenced braindead that do it either.

My son and D in law both think that stop signs are for slowing down at as well. And this is with my wee grandkids in the back, I could throttle the pair of them at times.

Berries
2nd June 2012, 16:47
I have just gotten home from walking my dog. Thought about this thread as I came up to the crossroads at the end of my street. So I stood back from the stop sign, whipped out the smartphone, and in a few minutes, I filmed 5 cars (out of 9) that slowed down then gunned it through both stop signs.

This is a urban intersection but still gets a lot of traffic. Not just the unlicenced braindead that do it either.

My son and D in law both think that stop signs are for slowing down at as well. And this is with my wee grandkids in the back, I could throttle the pair of them at times.
I saw a car speeding today.

steve_t
2nd June 2012, 16:48

I think you'll find almost any Stop sign in NZ would yield the same sort of footage. While I do stop, I can understand how people come to the intersection, can easily see that the way is clear and decide to proceed without coming to a complete stop. Not sure what the solution is but it's going to stay pretty much the same unless you put cops or cameras on every stop signed intersection

Madness
2nd June 2012, 16:52
I saw a car speeding today.

Pics or it never happened.

Berries
2nd June 2012, 16:58
Pics or it never happened.
Kind of like this. Didn't get a number otherwise I would have *555'd him. The cheek of it.....

Parlane
2nd June 2012, 19:34

I was in the passenger seat of my flat mates car, she treated a stop sign as a giveway. I made a joke that she would automatically failed her drivers license full test for that.
And that it was a $150 fine. To that she replied "150$ fine!? I thought it was just frowned upon if you didn't stop"

Facepalm... She failed her full test btw...

nzmikey
2nd June 2012, 19:41
So i viewed said video .... just save yaself the time and skip to 2.15 .......

I think the biker is just on the rags & having a self righteous moment :facepalm:

Btw how do you like it ?? :motu::motu:

steve_t
2nd June 2012, 19:50
So i viewed said video .... just save yaself the time and skip to 2.15 .......

I think the biker is just on the rags & having a self righteous moment :facepalm:

Btw how do you like it ?? :motu::motu:

I can't even skip forward until it buffers :bash:

Edit: OK, I watched it and it's not Dodgy Driving, it's Retarded Riding!

tnarg
2nd June 2012, 19:53
Just watched vid and the the van indicates at nearly the same time as the bike changes lanes 2:18. I think the bike could of backed off and let him complete his lane change and not just keep going and then give him the fingers.

Virago
2nd June 2012, 20:01

Well, we've had a look at your "dodgy driver" footage.

O. M. F. G.

Is that it?

The driver in front of you indicated a lane change at the same time you moved. You then sped up to attempt to block his move, and actually placed yourself in danger by attempting to undertake an indicating vehicle.

There was indeed a "dodgy driver" in that video. A self-righteous cock on a motorcycle. Congratulations.

sil3nt
2nd June 2012, 20:16
If someone sees this knob on his bike they should grab his number plate and dob him in.

Brayden
2nd June 2012, 20:20
Loolllllll

nzmikey
2nd June 2012, 21:31
If someone sees this knob on his bike they should grab his number plate and dob him in.

:facepalm:Christ if this tool is in fact a :Police: we are all doomed as I am sure that we as bikers make "Dodgy" lane changes all the time :tugger:
& I hope like shit that he aint on the shore as that is my stomping ground :bleh:

blackdog
2nd June 2012, 21:32
I hate cliche.

But epic fail.

Little Miss Trouble
2nd June 2012, 21:52
:facepalm:Christ if this tool is in fact a :Police: we are all doomed as I am sure that we as bikers make "Dodgy" lane changes all the time :tugger:
& I hope like shit that he aint on the shore as that is my stomping ground :bleh:

Joins the motorway at Barry's Point Road onramp. Keep your eyes peeled, you might get his plate

nzmikey
2nd June 2012, 22:16
Joins the motorway at Barry's Point Road onramp. Keep your eyes peeled, you might get his plate

But but but how will i do that if I am to busy looking for Dodgy drivers that "indicate" on the motorway 50m ahead of me ?

bogan
2nd June 2012, 22:27
:sigh: I miss thread tags

Berries
2nd June 2012, 23:17
Was always going to be the result though wasn't it? Let's face it, we ride bikes and people don't see them, even if they look. If you get wound up so much by people doing dodgy things that you have to start a website then your brain isn't in the right place for riding. And if you get so many people doing 'dodgy' things that you have the material for a website then you've got to take a look at your own riding and road positioning. IMHO.

bogan
3rd June 2012, 09:29
Was always going to be the result though wasn't it? Let's face it, we ride bikes and people don't see them, even if they look. If you get wound up so much by people doing dodgy things that you have to start a website then your brain isn't in the right place for riding. And if you get so many people doing 'dodgy' things that you have the material for a website then you've got to take a look at your own riding and road positioning. IMHO.

TBH, I though he would at least find an incident where the 'dodgy driver' was more in the wrong than him...

The driver probably checked behind, started indicating, checked front/sides, started slowing moving across, checked behind again and noticed that despite his indicating the bike was undertaking him. Then moved back to his own lane to let the biker through. Dude needs to take some defensive riding courses before he encounters a real dodgy driver, who squashes him instead of showing courtesy.

Woodman
3rd June 2012, 09:48

Was going to suggest that.Come to think of it I don't look behind when changing lanes in the car, use both mirrors and wait? yes, but look behind?, no.

Any biker who speeds up behind a car from the left and then zips out to pass on a multi-lane road is looking for trouble, and how would that show up on a gopro from the bikes perspective? Probarbly make the car driver look in the wrong.

The video evidence can be a bit flowery.

EDIT, Just read what he videoed himself doing (don' do facebook). I thought the self righteous, always the cars fault riders were all cyclists.

Katman
3rd June 2012, 10:49
Dodgy driving?

All I saw was a pig-ignorant motorcyclist.

Nova.
3rd June 2012, 10:53
it seems i have been blocked from commenting on his facebook page :(

Virago
3rd June 2012, 11:27

Without seeing that you're the biggest joke? :msn-wink:

I see that you're now deleting any contrary Facebook comments. There's a surprise...

I said it from the start - you're a self-appointed road-warrior with a chip on your shoulder. Another internet hero with no idea of road etiquette or sensible riding skills.

You'll hide behind your grandiose Facebook persona (complete with hysterically transparent "police" link), gleefully "liking" your own posts (using multiple log-ins), and removing any comments which contradict your pathetically silly outlook.

You won't come back here though - too much dangerously harmful honesty for your persona? :rolleyes:

steve_t
3rd June 2012, 11:28
Haha... NZMikey's comment was deleted as were others! I guess the "I'm happy to listen to some constructive criticism if there was anything I could of [sic] done better." is a crock of shit... as expected. :clap:

unstuck
3rd June 2012, 12:45
it seems i have been blocked from commenting on his facebook page :(

Ha ha, me too. I only called him a cock jeez.:tugger:

sil3nt
3rd June 2012, 13:56
He has taken the cowards way out by not letting anyone else post on his page.

XxKiTtiExX
3rd June 2012, 14:26

You can still post.

unstuck
3rd June 2012, 14:28
You can still post.

Not me, must of been blocked or something.:baby:

XxKiTtiExX
3rd June 2012, 14:35
Not me, must of been blocked or something.:baby:

I take it I'll be blocked soon also. That's okay, I'm a dobber and emailed through links to the catering business in question. Maybe they'll be interested. I mean it is a form of public defamation involving their company by some random knob jockey right?

FJRider
3rd June 2012, 14:45
I take it I'll be blocked soon also. That's okay, I'm a dobber and emailed through links to the catering business in question. Maybe they'll be interested. I mean it is a form of public defamation involving their company by some random knob jockey right?

I'm going to see if I can get blocked too ... 21 "Likes" ... but I can only count seven on the page. Three of them his.

jasonu
3rd June 2012, 15:09

I've posted a couple of times and even got a reply.

sil3nt
3rd June 2012, 15:11
I've posted a couple of times and even got a reply.Yeah it looks like he has only removed the posting privilege from a few people. Which is unusual because the comments that myself and a few others made were hardly worse than what has been left on there now.

jasonu
3rd June 2012, 15:16
Yeah it looks like he has only removed the posting privilege from a few people. Which is unusual because the comments that myself and a few others made were hardly worse than what has been left on there now.

Looks like I spoke too soon. My posts are gone and I can no longer post comments. Teresa's comments are along the same lines as mine so she will soon get booted as well.
What a tosser!

XxKiTtiExX
3rd June 2012, 15:19
Looks like I spoke too soon. My posts are gone and I can no longer post comments. Teresa's comments are along the same lines as mine so she will soon get booted as well.
What a tosser!

I shall await my royal booting. But first... I'll like my own post!

Ender EnZed
3rd June 2012, 15:22
Dodgy Video

:facepalm:

Little Miss Trouble
3rd June 2012, 15:26
Distinctive enough bike, and on the Shore too... I wonder if the likes of the guys who work at Treads could identify the owner for us...

Pussy
3rd June 2012, 15:27
Dodgy driving? All I saw was the OP riding like an arrogant knob end

nzmikey
3rd June 2012, 15:36
Haha... NZMikey's comment was deleted as were others! I guess the "I'm happy to listen to some constructive criticism if there was anything I could of [sic] done better." is a crock of shit... as expected. :clap:

& he booted me off the page .....what a :tugger:

Little Miss Trouble
3rd June 2012, 15:52
& he booted me off the page .....what a :tugger:

Me too :lol:

Madness
3rd June 2012, 16:21
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=264205&d=1338194940

jasonu
3rd June 2012, 16:31
His email addy is on the FB page...

Little Miss Trouble
3rd June 2012, 16:32
So easy to hide behind fake names... and so easy to track down his real one...
http://www.facebook.com/grantsmith1010

Seems he lives in Hamilton so at least he's not likely to be any where near me

rustic101
3rd June 2012, 16:41
I don't have arse book.... Is there a way the video can be reposted to youtube or here?

I want my disappointment and initial thoughts of this cock validated :devil2:

jasonu
3rd June 2012, 16:45
So easy to hide behind fake names... and so easy to track down his real one...
http://www.facebook.com/grantsmith1010

Seems he lives in Hamilton so at least he's not likely to be any where near me

Are you sure this is him. I don't see any motorbike related pix or words on this page.

awa355
3rd June 2012, 16:49
Just had a look at this idiots video.

Is the Dodgy driving, the person in the blue vehicle changing lanes??? :weird: Couldn't be any worse than the rider giving the finger to the driver right at the end.

Geez!!! this twat has lead a sheltered life.

steve_t
3rd June 2012, 16:50
I hope he doesn't still live in Hamilton. I wouldn't want someone who rides like that (with no regard to safety or courtesy) anywhere near any of my friends or loved ones.

Little Miss Trouble
3rd June 2012, 16:51
Are you sure this is him. I don't see any motorbike related pix or words on this page.

Pretty sure, he uses a different email address there to here, but the skype handle listed on his profile here is Grant1010, location etc matches too

Edit: he also 'liked' all of dodgy's posts, apparently liking ones own BS once just isn't enough for some people...

XxKiTtiExX
3rd June 2012, 16:52
Me too :lol:

Me three!!

Little Miss Trouble
3rd June 2012, 16:58
I don't have arse book.... Is there a way the video can be reposted to youtube or here?

I want my disappointment and initial thoughts of this cock validated :devil2:

Shall try and grab it shortly

Gwinch
3rd June 2012, 17:00
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3603/asshatb.jpg

Nek minnut after pointing out his outstanding powers of observation (he also seems to have missed the part where I agreed that the driver didn't look)... all comments deleted! :(

steve_t
3rd June 2012, 17:01
Has the entire facebook page been deleted now? :killingme

Little Miss Trouble
3rd June 2012, 17:04

Bwahahahahaha I guess conversation in the screen shot above pointing out that he filmed himself breaking the speed limit might have been the last straw?

Gwinch
3rd June 2012, 17:08
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/3545/trolldd.jpg

steve_t
3rd June 2012, 17:09
Bwahahahahaha I guess conversation in the screen shot above pointing out that he filmed himself breaking the speed limit might have been the last straw?

Nah, he's probably monitoring this thread as a guest and the last straw was his identity being exposed

jasonu
3rd June 2012, 17:10

I can't get to it anymore. Sounds like the fun is over...:weep:

Madness
3rd June 2012, 17:10
I'd like to nominate Zimsar10 for KB Cock Of The Month.

jasonu
3rd June 2012, 17:11
Nah, he's probably monitoring this thread as a guest and the last straw was his identity being exposed

Plus he probably got sick of having to monitor the FB page for 'unwanted' input. (a full time job in this case)

steve_t
3rd June 2012, 17:14
Plus he probably got sick of having to monitor the FB page for 'unwanted' input. (a full time job in this case)

All he needed to do is delete that video and put one up that actually showed some dodgy driving. It wouldn't be that hard to get some actual dodgy driving on camera... or do we not give drivers enough credit :cool:

I'd like to nominate Zimsar10 for KB Cock Of The Month.

I didn't even know we had one of those. This forum is too nice for that sort of carry on

Mooch
3rd June 2012, 17:15
I guess this is one of those "bugger social media has turned agaisnt me" moments

Our hero , a guy goes around posting selective video of cars in the wrong and puts it on facebook.

Word of advice , turn the fucking camera off , use your mirrors more and stop looking for shit to film. You'll stay a motorcyclst for a lot longer.

That facebook page would probably end up being filled up with car driver posting shit that us motorcyclists get up to .... you know , lane splitting , hyper speed , following to close , leaning into the oncoming lane, bla bla bla

XxKiTtiExX
3rd June 2012, 17:21
Our hero , a guy goes around posting selective video of cars in the wrong and puts it on facebook.

The vehicle in question did not appear to be in the wrong, however.... The original poster did.

Woodman
3rd June 2012, 17:45
Funniest thread I seen for ages.

Twat blabs on about dodgy driving and will prove it when he puts up the video, but the video he eventually puts up proves that he was the twat in the wrong and when his twatness is pointed out and proved that he really is a twat he bails.

What a twat.

Mooch
3rd June 2012, 17:45
You mean the bit where they decided to undertake the towing van rather than pass on the right hand side ?

steve_t
3rd June 2012, 17:50
You mean the bit where they decided to undertake the towing van rather than pass on the right hand side ?

It's not undertaking when you're driving/riding in your own lane. But yes, it's stupid to post a video of you speeding and getting shitty at a guy 12m ahead of you who indicates and moves to change lanes (safely by the looks of things) but decides not to because you are looming up on him in that left lane rather quickly. Initially there was no danger but only when the rider decided to keep advancing was there even the slightest hint of risk. Poor decision by the rider

nzmikey
3rd June 2012, 18:10
I can't get to it anymore. Sounds like the fun is over...:weep:

Dude the guy is a window licker .......

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545658_3266477059852_619457503_n.jpg

rustic101
3rd June 2012, 18:37
Well Zimsar10 if you are reading this you are a:

and have been:

FJRider
3rd June 2012, 19:51
Pretty sure, he uses a different email address there to here, but the skype handle listed on his profile here is Grant1010, location etc matches too

Edit: he also 'liked' all of dodgy's posts, apparently liking ones own BS once just isn't enough for some people...

So he likes his "Dodgy" posts ... then "likes" the same posts under his own name ... what an ego ... :killingme ...

FJRider
3rd June 2012, 19:56
All he needed to do is delete that video and put one up that actually showed some dodgy driving. It wouldn't be that hard to get some actual dodgy driving on camera... or do we not give drivers enough credit :cool:

I didn't even know we had one of those. This forum is too nice for that sort of carry on

We did have "Flame Warriors" for a while ... that was fun ... for those that weren't the target ... :lol:

unstuck
3rd June 2012, 19:57
That COCK should team up with this COCK.:tugger:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5h2DIMH7lBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

caspernz
4th June 2012, 03:28
Not a dodgy driver, but a dodgy and very brave jogger. Northbound on SH1, just gone over the railway overpass and jogging south on the northbound fogline is a jogger. :rolleyes:

What you don't see is him leaning over the armco at the last instant...44 tonne trucks have that effect I suppose.

http://youtu.be/5daS5GV60I4

jasonu
4th June 2012, 05:55
[QUOTE=unstuck;1130335064]That COCK should team up with this COCK.:tugger:

Yep what a nob. Everyone else on the road is an idiot except you. :mad:

Kornholio
4th June 2012, 12:09
Well that was short and sweet, the arsebook page has gone... as you were gentlemen.

awa355
4th June 2012, 13:04
That COCK should team up with this COCK.:tugger:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5h2DIMH7lBY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who the hell would put up a clip of themselves being such a self righteous prat. I wonder how long before 'Dad' took his hearing aids out

Nova.
4th June 2012, 14:02
He deleted it hahahahah

St_Gabriel
4th June 2012, 14:46
Personally, I blame White Trash for this whole thread

Root cause post (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/125286-Would-you-like-to-see-Vodafone-NZ-offer-ALL-networks-text-plans-On-pre-pay?p=1129792989#post1129793200)

Parlane
4th June 2012, 15:14
Who the hell would put up a clip of themselves being such a self righteous prat. I wonder how long before 'Dad' took his hearing aids out

Someone has to police all those pricks that use the passing lanes to pass people!

Waipukbiker
18th June 2012, 19:32
Hi, Ive just read this thread and there is a hotline as such to the traffic cops, its *555 (Star555).
Its been around for a few years I think, Ive used it a couple of times and the police definitely follow it up.

Cheers

steve_t
18th June 2012, 19:51
Hi, Ive just read this thread and there is a hotline as such to the traffic cops, its *555 (Star555).
Its been around for a few years I think, Ive used it a couple of times and the police definitely follow it up.

Cheers

LOL. Sounds like you missed the pure entertainment value of this whole thread :banana:
But yeah, *555 has been around for ages

Parlane
18th June 2012, 22:22
LOL. Sounds like you missed the pure entertainment value of this whole thread :banana:
But yeah, *555 has been around for ages

I used it once, the guy I called in ended up dead after a truck hit him. That was kind of sad...

caseye
19th June 2012, 00:32
Damn it's over, I just read all 17 pages, just to be sure I had me facts right.
Loved it.
Proud of you all, this Cock Sucker (op's defamatory language) got told and didn't believe us.
I hope the previous owner of that nice shiny Grey ER600cc takes him around the back and has a very meaningful discussion with him about being a fucking retard.There I go again.
one last thought, no one alluded to this poster being a simple troll, to being a SkidMark reincarnate yes, but a troll, no, surprised really.
I really hope he comes back!
Hasn't been interfered with by any mean old Mods or anything, so other than MORTAL SHAME I can see no reason why he wouldn't come back for some well deserved praise for taking that stupid FB page down.