PDA

View Full Version : 2000 CR250 parting out

Furyos J
28th May 2012, 11:54
Hi all,
i am parting out my 2000 CR 250. It is mostly complete minus the motor. I have pieces of the motor (gearbox, right crank case, reed valves, power valve and govener, stator, kickstart, H.D clutch and basket) most things on the bike are in good condition. I have brand new radiators for it (1 ride old and never dropped on them) frame and sub frame look good and straight. No toil air filter..........

If there is a part you are after, p.m. me or reply to this thread and i will take the part off, clean it and put up pics with a description of the condition and a price.

Thanks
J

Billy
28th May 2012, 12:53
Hi all,
i am parting out my 2000 CR 250. It is mostly complete minus the motor. I have pieces of the motor (gearbox, right crank case, reed valves, power valve and govener, stator, kickstart, H.D clutch and basket) most things on the bike are in good condition. I have brand new radiators for it (1 ride old and never dropped on them) frame and sub frame look good and straight. No toil air filter..........

If there is a part you are after, p.m. me or reply to this thread and i will take the part off, clean it and put up pics with a description of the condition and a price.

Thanks
J

How much you want for the frame and swingarm only,No triple clamps forks or shock

Furyos J
28th May 2012, 18:03
Frame $70
Swing arm with linkages $70, does that sound about right??

swing arm and linkage bearings are over 1.5 years old. so they will need replacing.
If you still interested ill pull em off and take pics to post up in the next few days

gammaguy
28th May 2012, 18:05
crank assembly?

Furyos J
28th May 2012, 19:17
No crank, that is the piece that grenaded the motor. Left crankcase smashed, crank and conrod bent, barrel skirt smashed off, piston cracked. All other bits ok

Furyos J
8th June 2012, 17:47
Bump

frame and swing arm sold, carby sold

still rest of bike left, front and rear wheels, old oily pro-circut silencer, old style renthal bars with flappy bark busters, petrol tank, rear shock, forks, brakes, electrics etc etc

here is a link to the trade me listings, would rather sell stuff off of t.m. to avoid thier fees

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=342389

Brian d marge
9th June 2012, 11:21
Bump

frame and swing arm sold, carby sold

still rest of bike left, front and rear wheels, old oily pro-circut silencer, old style renthal bars with flappy bark busters, petrol tank, rear shock, forks, brakes, electrics etc etc

here is a link to the trade me listings, would rather sell stuff off of t.m. to avoid thier fees

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=342389

how much for the front master cylinder if its in good cond?

Stephen

Furyos J
9th June 2012, 20:13
It looks to be in good condition. Do you want the line and caliper , or just master cyliunder.

$55 for master clinder and lever.
$90 for m/c, line and caliper. I replaced caliper seals bout 10 hours ago, pots were good with no corrosion.
If you want ill take it off front end and take pics tomorrow.

Brian d marge
9th June 2012, 21:04
It looks to be in good condition. Do you want the line and caliper , or just master cyliunder.

$55 for master clinder and lever.
$90 for m/c, line and caliper. I replaced caliper seals bout 10 hours ago, pots were good with no corrosion.
If you want ill take it off front end and take pics tomorrow.

great , just the master cylinder , I will sent you the money , if you can tell he how to get it to you

Stephen

Furyos J
10th June 2012, 17:44
p.m. sent re. shipping of master cylinder.

rear wheel sold, radiators sold, air-box sold, reed valves sold

Furyos J
10th June 2012, 19:06
pics of graze on top of master cylinder, and small tear in lever boot (visable in pic 2)

Furyos J
11th June 2012, 19:14
pics for peter. front end.caliper, wheel, rotor, damage from rubbing on left fork, damage to hex on left fork cap,

Furyos J
11th June 2012, 19:18
more pics for pete. Tripple clamps have bar risers for older syle bars