PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Southland (concernedkiwi)

concernedkiwi
30th May 2012, 22:28
Hows things.
Newish rider. Always had an interest in bikes just never had the money to get abord.
Ride a VTR 250 at moment. Keeping legal while I ride my licence time out.
Also have a 83 kz750 in the shed. Hasnt had a rego for 15 years so its striped down and getting chopped.
I like customed bikes. Dont care if they euro, yank or jap.
I don't care what ya ride, ya just got to ride and leave ya ego at home lol.
Been a long time reader of this forum and thought it was about time to reg and add to the convo.

Regards
Ken:headbang:

unstuck
31st May 2012, 07:03
Gidday fellow southlander, I have no bike license either, so I do not ride on the road.:lol::whistle:

haydes55
31st May 2012, 17:52
Gidday fellow southlander, I have no bike license either, so I do not ride on the road.:lol::whistle:

Number plates are for those who want to get caught eh?:lol:

hayd3n
31st May 2012, 20:01
Hows things.
Newish rider. Always had an interest in bikes just never had the money to get abord.
Ride a VTR 250 at moment. Keeping legal while I ride my licence time out.
Also have a 83 kz750 in the shed. Hasnt had a rego for 15 years so its striped down and getting chopped.
I like customed bikes. Dont care if they euro, yank or jap.
I don't care what ya ride, ya just got to ride and leave ya ego at home lol.
Been a long time reader of this forum and thought it was about time to reg and add to the convo.

Regards
Ken:headbang:
welcome to kb also check out southernrider :P

concernedkiwi
31st May 2012, 21:56
Thanks for the welcome ppl.

Unstuck, I am also from Gore.

98tls
31st May 2012, 22:04
Welcome fella,done my time in Gore years back,lived in Kitchener st though looking back seemed we lived in the center plots:msn-wink:in well tasty old Fords.Still lots of nice cars down there.

unstuck
1st June 2012, 06:31
Thanks for the welcome ppl.

Unstuck, I am also from Gore.

Sssshhh, dont tell any one that around here, you will get hassled for being gay. I ride a Honda,and live in gore, that makes me even more gay.:girlfight::devil2:

My first day in gore nearly 20 years ago,I was parked in the center plots, and the old fella(late 80ish) in the car in the next park was punching his wife(early 80ish) in the mouth.Now the center plots have gone, but the violence remains.:lol::headbang:

So, concerned kiwi, do you ride offroad too, or just a roadie?