PDA

View Full Version : Speed cam van operators- would you sink that low?

MD
10th June 2012, 10:04
Driving back from Manfeild last night I got snapped near the Police College. Some non-human Van operator hiding somewhere among the bushes in the medium grass section between the north and south lanes.

That didn't bother me much but it got me thinking how low must someone sink in life's peeking order to become a speed camera operator. I mean are they lower than politicians and criminals?

And while I'm at it, the night flash is damn dangerous. My whole world flashed bright ORANGE out of no where. Lit up the car interior like a super nova. Had we been nuked? Was the world exploding, volcano maybe?
No just some scum sucking prat in a Van hiding behind a bush pinching cash from people driving safely at 115kph on a lightly populated 3 lane straight section of motorway.

Go work in Syria if you really feel like saving lives you areshole.

Scuba_Steve
10th June 2012, 10:20
I don't put scam operators quite as low as politicians, but they're down there.
Scams should be left to the Nigerians!

mashman
10th June 2012, 10:28
Were you breaking the law? You'd likely moan and bitch if he was on the dole, at least he's earning a living eh.

Jantar
10th June 2012, 10:49
While speed revenue gatherers are pretty low, there is one class of society that ranks lower; parking wardens.

Madness
10th June 2012, 10:49
You mean to say that people still actually drive at 115km/h on urban motorways these days?

BoristheBiter
10th June 2012, 11:06
Driving back from Manfeild last night I got snapped near the Police College. Some non-human Van operator hiding somewhere among the bushes in the medium grass section between the north and south lanes.

That didn't bother me much but it got me thinking how low must someone sink in life's peeking order to become a speed camera operator. I mean are they lower than politicians and criminals?

And while I'm at it, the night flash is damn dangerous. My whole world flashed bright ORANGE out of no where. Lit up the car interior like a super nova. Had we been nuked? Was the world exploding, volcano maybe?
No just some scum sucking prat in a Van hiding behind a bush pinching cash from people driving safely at 115kph on a lightly populated 3 lane straight section of motorway.

I would say more than you let on.

Slow down Rossi. (or at least get a detector)

haydes55
10th June 2012, 11:13
Ahhhh to have no front number plate :Punk:

Kickaha
10th June 2012, 11:14
Strangely enough I don't have a problem with either speed camera operators or parking wardens but then I haven't been stupid enough to be ticketed by either of them:bleh:

Fast Eddie
10th June 2012, 11:17
Were you breaking the law? You'd likely moan and bitch if he was on the dole, at least he's earning a living eh.

haha its not dissimilar from the dole. the dole getters get paid with our tax money, the camera operator gets paid with the rest of our money (neither produce much for us in return)

and then theres us students, well we earn our student loan money... I'm nearly sure of it..

Fast Eddie
10th June 2012, 11:20
...parking wardens but then I haven't been stupid enough to be ticketed by either of them:bleh:

hehe, when your in dunedin next go have a quick park in town somewhere - they'll get ya! I think its the dunedin city councils biggest revenue. I stopped to let Ella out of the car to work, in a bus stop, no buses around or anyone around.. before ella had opened the door a parking warden on his wee scooter was behind me taking a photo and later I got a ticket in the mail for stopping in a bus stop.

damn him, still - they look so gay on their scooters you just feel sorry for them (and sometimes you yell wanker as you go past)

Kickaha
10th June 2012, 11:22
well we earn our student loan money...
Piss it up against the wall more likely:apint:

Fast Eddie
10th June 2012, 11:25
Piss it up against the wall more likely:apint:

haha i invested mine in a 2 stroke and a sidecar thank you very much

BoristheBiter
10th June 2012, 11:28
So you count yourself above camera van operators when you are a fraudster?

Berries
10th June 2012, 11:38
Lit up the car interior like a super nova.
There's your problem.

Get a bike.

SMOKEU
10th June 2012, 11:54
I have a lot more respect for Maoris on the dole than I do for parking wardens or speed camera van operators.

steve_t
10th June 2012, 12:05
I always LOL when I see threads where people complain about getting caught breaking the law :laugh: Where's Scummy and Rastuscat? :spanking:

BoristheBiter
10th June 2012, 12:07
I always LOL when I see threads where people complain about getting caught breaking the law :laugh: Where's Scummy and Rastuscat? :spanking:

Pissing themselves laughing while eating donuts.........mmmmmm........donuts:drool:

nosebleed
10th June 2012, 12:11
I have a lot more respect for Maoris on the dole than I do for parking wardens or speed camera van operators.

Now there's some paradoxical shit!

I think I need a lie-down.

MD
10th June 2012, 12:31

I wasn't actually complaining about being ticketed or moaning about being 'caught breaking the law' as someone else posted. I view my occasional excesses above the speed limit as expressing my right to protest against the system. Despite the dubious scientific evidence, I do not accept that I will spontaneously die if my vehicle exceeds 100kph on a stretch of road that a reasonable person would judge to be safe.

My post was questioning who would want to do such an obnoxious job and the comparisons to parking wardens tells me that I am not alone in my assessment of these people.

Rant over. The rest of you carry on driving at 95kph on open roads, like so many do these days, frightened by the constant fear of death from the powers above.

Road kill
10th June 2012, 12:34

How about white dole bludgers,,,or don't you poke the finger at your NF mates ?:jerry:

mashman
10th June 2012, 12:42
I view my occasional excesses above the speed limit as expressing my right to protest against the sytem. Despite the dubious scientific evidence, I do not accept that I will spontaneously die if my vehicle exceeds 100kph on a stretch of road that a reasonable person would judge to be safe.

:niceone: I view mine as driving to the conditions :eek:

steve_t
10th June 2012, 12:43
I wasn't actually complaining about being ticketed or moaning about being 'caught breaking the law' as someone else posted. I view my occasional excesses above the speed limit as expressing my right to protest against the sytem. Despite the dubious scientific evidence, I do not accept that I will spontaneously die if my vehicle exceeds 100kph on a stretch of road that a reasonable person would judge to be safe.

My post was questioning who would want to do such an obnoxious job and the comparisons to parking wardens tells me that I am not alone in my assessment of these people.

Rant over. The rest of you carry on driving at 95kph on open roads, like so many do these days, frightened by the constant fear of death from the powers above.

Yeah, really my point wasn't to say don't speed, but to say that you know the law and if you choose to take the risk and ignore it, you should man up and take the consequences of being caught. But you're right, you were more about the job than the ticket itself. Me - I don't begrudge anyone doing their job. I don't particularly like the IRD but I don't consider anyone who works for the IRD to be a scumbag. I know some perfectly nice, normal people who work for the IRD. Same goes for parking wardens or those people that park up their camera van and read magazines etc for hours

Ender EnZed
10th June 2012, 12:55
hehe, when your in dunedin next go have a quick park in town somewhere

This^^^^

I never really understood the term "parking Nazi" until I lived in Dunedin. They are everywhere on their Bergmen and are genuinely devoid of reason or mercy.

BoristheBiter
10th June 2012, 12:59
I wasn't actually complaining about being ticketed or moaning about being 'caught breaking the law' as someone else posted. I view my occasional excesses above the speed limit as expressing my right to protest against the sytem. Despite the dubious scientific evidence, I do not accept that I will spontaneously die if my vehicle exceeds 100kph on a stretch of road that a reasonable person would judge to be safe.

Didn't and still doesn't sound like it.
It sounds like you weren't paying attention to the road, daydreaming, and and the flash scared the bejeebers out of you.

there are lots of obnoxious jobs that need doing and belittling someone because of there job choice says more about you than them.

Fast Eddie
10th June 2012, 13:55
This^^^^

I never really understood the term "parking Nazi" until I lived in Dunedin. They are everywhere on their Bergmen and are genuinely devoid of reason or mercy.

I recon eh - and I'd say they are worse than ever these days! making a mint down here.. even got one for parking my bike in a free bike park (max 2 hours tho) and just after 2 hours there was the ticket - they are on the ball!! good at their jobs I guess haha.. poor bastards

Fast Eddie
10th June 2012, 14:00
So you count yourself above camera van operators when you are a fraudster?

haha was that directed towards me? if so, fraudster is such a harsh term, I like to think of myself as... opportunist.. or, friendly advantage taker.

hahaha definitely above most people - I need one of those cranes you sell to hop up on my high horse, what size do you use to get up on yours? (mine probably won't need to go as high as yours)

Akzle
10th June 2012, 14:32
While speed revenue gatherers are pretty low, there is one class of society that ranks lower; parking wardens.
why?
all these people are doing is enforcing goverment policy, be it central government, or local government.
if you don't like it, i believe the standard answer is "well you should move to another country"

you don't get to pick and choose what the policy is. you're just a subject of the state. if there is some/all of the policy you don't like.. well, it's your own damn fault for voting em in eh?

Ahhhh to have no front number plate :Punk:
works everytime, as long as it doesn't flash from behind you... ><

tri boy
10th June 2012, 14:35
A bloke in my surf club became one.
When I was a junior, he was a fat, aloof, shit dick.
I guess he was made for the career.

His wife was a copper, but she was a good stick.

FJRider
10th June 2012, 14:46
... Driving back from Manfeild last night ...

There's the problem ...

Jantar
10th June 2012, 14:59
[color=#139922]
why?
all these people are doing is enforcing goverment policy, be it central government, or local government.
if you don't like it, i believe the standard answer is "well you should move to another country"....

it isn't the policy that's the issue, it's the attitude of these Nazis who push their own agenda. The government policy is to allow a 5 minute grace period to enable the driver to get the right coins and put them in the meter, but in Dunedin I have seen a ticket issued within seconds of a driver leaving the vehicle.

We often read in the ODT horror stories of the behaviour of Parking Nazis in Dunedin. So again I say it isn't the policy, it's the attitude.

So you still want me to move to another country because paid officials are setting their own laws? I would question why you are so quick to defend them.

Ender EnZed
10th June 2012, 15:32
it isn't the policy that's the issue, it's the attitude of these Nazis who push their own agenda. The government policy is to allow a 5 minute grace period to enable the driver to get the right coins and put them in the meter, but in Dunedin I have seen a ticket issued within seconds of a driver leaving the vehicle.

We often read in the ODT horror stories of the behaviour of Parking Nazis in Dunedin. So again I say it isn't the policy, it's the attitude.

To find that many people with such an attitude in a random sample of the job seeking population in Dunedin seems unlikely.

I suspect the DCC runs a brutal training camp to crush the human spirit of every parking warden before letting them out on their scooters.

Laava
10th June 2012, 16:05
I have discovered a sub cretin that makes parking wardens and camera nazis look like charities.
Yes it is the health and safety person who, on a weekend day, goes to school fairs and fines and or prevents the sweet little old grannies from selling their jam to fundraise for the schools etc
Because as we all know [sarcastic bit coming up] homemade jam kills!
What kind of a cunt could do THAT for a job and sleep at nights?

Brian d marge
10th June 2012, 16:13
why?
if you don't like it, i believe the standard answer is "well you should move to another country"

you don't get to pick and choose what the policy is. you're just a subject of the state. if there is some/all of the policy you don't like.. well, it's your own damn fault for voting em in eh?

works everytime, as long as it doesn't flash from behind you... ><

The grass is greener over here , no stress about parking or speeding .....thewre is a donut gathering season ...but yes buggering off has many merits

Brave Sir robin

Fast Eddie
10th June 2012, 16:19
To find that many people with such an attitude in a random sample of the job seeking population in Dunedin seems unlikely.

I suspect the DCC runs a brutal training camp to crush the human spirit of every parking warden before letting them out on their scooters.

haha.. again I'll mention I got a ticket without even turning off my engine or leaving the car.. they are quick and merciless down here..

its like living in south africa eh, you just don't stop at red lights or anywhere - just keep moving - you stop and that parking warden is gonna get ya!

huff3r
10th June 2012, 16:25

I wouldn't diss the speed camera-man, he might be low but he sure fooled you and they have been parking in those same bushes for years.. :bleh:

Wisen up a bit, or get a detector, or just slow the fuck down maybe? Whatever works for you but you certainly deserve a ticket for speeding right there, that's just dumb.

Akzle
10th June 2012, 16:52

So you still want me to move to another country because paid officials are setting their own laws? I would question why you are so quick to defend them.
which nazis? the wardens? the council? either way, you voted for them.

i'm not sure about the "5 minute" policy. are you? seems if it was against policy then they wouldn't do it...?

i don't know you, and i don't really care what country you live in.
that comment arises, because i say i don't agree with X, Y or Z policy for MY own reasons, and everyone else chimes in with something ignorant like "but it's the law, if you don't like it move somewhere else" -- same applies here. it's the law bra'a. caint f*ck with the law.

if you're not harming anyone else, then what you do is no business of mine and i have no issue with you.

and i'm sure as shit not defending any of "them" whoever the "them" is.
i think the entire system is f*cked and i balk at people who are gainfully employed to perpetuate it., but again, as long as they're not harming me, it's really not my business.

rustic101
10th June 2012, 17:23

And while I'm at it, the night flash is damn dangerous. My whole world flashed bright ORANGE out of no where. Lit up the car interior like a super nova. Had we been nuked? Was the world exploding, volcano maybe? o just some scum sucking prat in a Van hiding behind a bush pinching cash from people driving safely at 115kph on a lightly populated 3 lane straight section of motorway.

I got pinged at the exact same spot five weeks ago on the bike and have not had the photo sent yet. Its odd as I was going fairly quick. I've noticed a few camera vans of late now facing the other way so as to get bike plates

Scuba_Steve
10th June 2012, 17:39
I have discovered a sub cretin that makes parking wardens and camera nazis look like charities.
Yes it is the health and safety person who, on a weekend day, goes to school fairs and fines and or prevents the sweet little old grannies from selling their jam to fundraise for the schools etc
Because as we all know [sarcastic bit coming up] homemade jam kills!
What kind of a cunt could do THAT for a job and sleep at nights?

Not only that but they're allowed to stop the "deadly illegal jam making grannies" armed as heavily as if they were busting up a Columbian drug ring in America... But hey it's justified right? right??? Just imagine if that jam were to make it to the streets :facepalm:

Swoop
10th June 2012, 17:54
... a parking warden on his wee scooter was behind me taking a photo and later I got a ticket in the mail for stopping in a bus stop.
Is your reverse gear not working?

Geeen
10th June 2012, 18:04
This thread sounds familiar........

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/138082-How-miserable-do-you-have-to-be?highlight=speed+camera+van

flyingcrocodile46
10th June 2012, 18:16
Bob was driving home down the empty highway at about 110kph. Wouldn't you know a cop jumped out from behind a bush and clocked him with radar. Bob pulled over like a good citizen;
The cop walked up to the window and said, "You know how fast you were going BOY?!?"

Bob thought for a second and asked, "Uhhh, over 100?"

"110kph son! 110 in a 100 zone!"

"But if you already knew," replied Bob, "Why did you ask me?"

Ignoring Bob, the officer continued, in his normal charming fashion, "That's speeding and your getting a ticket and a fine!" The cop took a good look at the Bob and said, "You don't even look like you have a job! Why,... I've never seen anyone so scruffy in my entire life!"

Bob recanted, "I've got a job! I have a good, well paying job!"

The cop leaned in the window, and with the smell of day old donuts on his breath, said, "What kind of a job would a bum like you have?!?"

"I'm an asshole stretcher!!!" replied Bob.

"What you say, BOY?!?" asked the patrolman.

"I'm an asshole stretcher!!!"

Of course the cop asked, "What does an asshole stretcher do?"

Bob explained, " People call me up and say they want to be stretched, so I go over there and start with a couple of fingers, then a couple more, and then one whole hand, then two. Then I pull them farther and farther apart until it's six feet across."

The cop, absorbed with the images in his mind, let down his guard and asked, "What the hell do you do with a six foot asshole ?"

Bob nonchalantly commented, "You give it a radar gun and hide it behind a bush!

BoristheBiter
10th June 2012, 18:24
haha was that directed towards me? if so, fraudster is such a harsh term, I like to think of myself as... opportunist.. or, friendly advantage taker.

hahaha definitely above most people - I need one of those cranes you sell to hop up on my high horse, what size do you use to get up on yours? (mine probably won't need to go as high as yours)

You might think it is a harsh term but it is correct.

As for high horse, who stated this thread?

caspernz
10th June 2012, 18:48
I don't have an issue with speed enforcement as such. But the placement of the speed traps, whether they be bumble bees or kodak cash vans, is more about maximum revenue than black spot policing.

Thing is though, after 25 years and a few million clicks of trucking, I reckon I can pretty much pick where those kodak cash vans are hiding. Helps when out and about on the bike or in the car. Not that I ever speed of course....chuckle...snort...

But you'll be pleased to know that I make sure the kodak cash van operators are invariable awake after I've gone past in the truck...as the airhorns always need a quick test...never in a built-up area of course...

Brian d marge
10th June 2012, 19:24
non violent civil disobedience , If you can warn other road users

if you see a radar van , post a sign 100m down thew road telling others its a trap .......

Park you car in front of the camera

See what they are up to in the uk .........

Time to say NO folks ...

Stephen

Tigadee
10th June 2012, 21:53
Where's Scummy and Rastuscat? :spanking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GOscHRPC-k

mashman
10th June 2012, 22:00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWqa9ApcpI

MD
10th June 2012, 22:31
As for high horse, who stated this thread?

Me. And as far as bikes go, actually I do ride a high horse.

Good to see a thread start some robust banter on here and bring out the Dunedin parking warden fanclub. Well done that man that searched for a previous similar thread - shows I'm not the only one wondering who would do such a job.

For the record I knew camera nazis parked amongst the bushes along HW1 by the Porirua Police college, but I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition to be out after dark. Of course no one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.

To those saying 'don't speed' I commend you for having never littered or jaywalked, or smoked dope or tasted alcohol when underage. Or do you have your own private selection of laws that you allow yourself to bend when it suits your judgement.

nzmikey
10th June 2012, 23:09
http://www.police.govt.nz/resources/2007/speed-enforcement-guide/

I also thought that they were supposed to be used in black spots, as in places where crashes occur alot....... not on a fucking motorway or 200m after a passing lane to collect moneys from us .... guess I am wrong ( would not be the 1st time )

gatch
10th June 2012, 23:10
JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST.

I would definitely "sink that low" if I couldn't get a job doing anything else. In a heart beat. Why on earth wouldn't you ? Should everyone join hands in some kind of moral crusade against the tyranny that is speed enforcement ? Mother fuckers need jobs just like anyone else.

BoristheBiter
11th June 2012, 08:03
Me. And as far as bikes go, actually I do ride a high horse.

Good to see a thread start some robust banter on here and bring out the Dunedin parking warden fanclub. Well done that man that searched for a previous similar thread - shows I'm not the only one wondering who would do such a job.

For the record I knew camera nazis parked amongst the bushes along HW1 by the Porirua Police college, but I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition to be out after dark. Of course no one ever expects the Spanish Inquisition.

To those saying 'don't speed' I commend you for having never littered or jaywalked, or smoked dope or tasted alcohol when underage. Or do you have your own private selection of laws that you allow yourself to bend when it suits your judgement.

Don't you mean high chair.:crybaby:

I never side anything about speeding,or the rights and wrong of it, it's you knuckle dragging prattle about someones job that I take offence to.

HenryDorsetCase
11th June 2012, 08:17
hehe, when your in dunedin next go have a quick park in town somewhere - they'll get ya! I think its the dunedin city councils biggest revenue. I stopped to let Ella out of the car to work, in a bus stop, no buses around or anyone around.. before ella had opened the door a parking warden on his wee scooter was behind me taking a photo and later I got a ticket in the mail for stopping in a bus stop.

damn him, still - they look so gay on their scooters you just feel sorry for them (and sometimes you yell wanker as you go past)

Its not surprising that they are very "proactive" in Dunedin, given the City Council is insolvent in all but name ($300M in debt,yo) mostly due to grandiose ideas of "build a stadium and they will come".

We had a weekend in Dunners a couple months back, had a great time, and yes, I got a parking ticket. I'm happy to contribute my $12, if it keeps the city afloat.

HenryDorsetCase
11th June 2012, 08:19

I also thought that they were supposed to be used in black spots, as in places where crashes occur alot....... not on a fucking motorway or 200m after a passing lane to collect moneys from us .... guess I am wrong ( would not be the 1st time )

They will be used anywhere they will make a profit.

You've all got flip up number plates (and the more sophisticated among you will have a selection a la James Bond) surely?

MD
11th June 2012, 08:36
Don't you mean high chair.:crybaby:

I never side anything about speeding,or the rights and wrong of it, it's you knuckle dragging prattle about someones job that I take offence to.

Lets agree to disagree then. The wonders of our society means I can have an opinion and so can you.

Clockwork
11th June 2012, 08:52

Nope...

Towies n' clampers

unstuck
11th June 2012, 10:28
Instant whiney little bitch. just add speeding ticket.:crybaby:

Scuba_Steve
11th June 2012, 10:42

That was the propaganda feed to the "people" so to make it "alright" to bring the money making scam in.
Just like the Wellington camera car "used to keep school traffic safe & flowing" yet always seen in central CBD during school end & this "opening ACC to competition, but we're not privatizing" which will result in privatization, oh & lets not forget the licence plate camera car "which will be used for finding stolen cars not registration inforcment & $$$ making" :rolleyes: yep the Govt is full of :tugger: this we all know.

Clockwork
11th June 2012, 10:53
Instant whiney little bitch. just add speeding ticket.:crybaby:

I want this on a T-shirt! :niceone:

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 11:14
Is your reverse gear not working?

hahaha, damn - im just not that sharp, would have been hilarious to select reverese and then rev up the engine and maybe give it a little lurch backward hehe.. next time

Swoop
11th June 2012, 11:21
hahaha, damn - im just not that sharp, would have been hilarious to select reverese and then rev up the engine and maybe give it a little lurch backward hehe.. next time
Tramsmissions regularly drop into reverse gear, especially when the accelerator pedal is pressed to the floor...:blip:

The main problem is that there isn't enough stabbing of parking nazi's going on.

Wheel clampers are a different matter. Lots of fun to be had with one of these, fitted with a metal cutting blade.
http://www.replacetools.co.nz/shop/product.php?productid=16146&cat=251&page=1

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 11:25
You might think it is a harsh term but it is correct. a slightly insulting accusation thrown around for no reason except my quick assumption that your light hearted banter and jokes on an online public biker forum are factual and always 100% true.

there I fixed it for you, you are really bad at spelling and grammar and stuff mate look at all those words you left out.

haha jeez you are a sour old bastard ain't ya Boris. lighten up mate - maybe lose 10lbs. (which is about the size of my sunday joint.)

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 11:30
non violent civil disobedience , If you can warn other road users

if you see a radar van , post a sign 100m down thew road telling others its a trap .......

Park you car in front of the camera

See what they are up to in the uk .........

Time to say NO folks ...

Stephen

haha I like all those ideas, chucking up signs would be hilarios and parking up infront of them for a while... might give it a go next time in not in a hurry to be anywhere

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 11:35
JESUS TITTY FUCKING CHRIST.
Mother fuckers need jobs just like anyone else.

mother fuckers need mothers then they wouldn't be unemployed eh

BoristheBiter
11th June 2012, 12:32
there I fixed it for you, you are really bad at spelling and grammar and stuff mate look at all those words you left out.

haha jeez you are a sour old bastard ain't ya Boris. lighten up mate - maybe lose 10lbs. (which is about the size of my sunday joint.)

What did you fix? has the OP stopped being a whiny little bitch?
Or can you not tell with your nose so far up his arse?

FJRider
11th June 2012, 12:45

How about those people that travel at 15 km/hr over the posted speed limit ... and whinge when they get pinged ...

Had it been a Highway Patrol officer ... another dose of demerit points would have gone with it. Along with the new impression, that HP officers were the new "lowest of the low" ...

It's funny how ... when "others" get away with parking without paying for the full time for their space ... it's hated (especially when we want a park) But when we get the ticket ... it's the arsehole parking warden at fault.

meteor
11th June 2012, 13:21
Meh, do the crime, don't bitch about the fine.
Knew a speed camera operator once that used to park up and do his uni study/assignments. Pretty clever really.
Only thing that erks me is where they park... on a straight clear stretch of motorway or the end of a passing lane where there's no crash problem... can't support that as a road safety effort, that's just about getting tickets.

Oh and regarding low lifes'... what about those tyre clampers that bully pensioners?

MD
11th June 2012, 13:40

You really are sorry sad case. You should try drugs to cure your sour disposition.

I never started being a whiney little bitch in the first place. The only whiney bitch I can see is you. Since you seem slow on the uptake I w i l l w r i t e t h i s s l o w l y f o r y o u.

I don't even know if I'm getting a ticket, there were other cars and the camera may have been snapping opposing traffic. But like I said in the OP, I'm not bothered if I do get a ticket. I've had many over the years, never lost my licence by the way and I'm always polite to Mr Plod doing his job. I don't see parking a camera van hidden from view on an accident free stretch of 3 lane motorway the best use of anyone's time. Now go sit in your van and read a cheery book.

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 13:57

:laugh:

hahahahahahahaha!!

are you touring with the comedy gala this year? you are gold!!

BoristheBiter
11th June 2012, 14:03
You really are sorry sad case. You should try drugs to cure your sour disposition.

I never started being a whiney little bitch in the first place. The only whiney bitch I can see is you. Since you seem slow on the uptake I w i l l w r i t e t h i s s l o w l y f o r y o u.

I don't even know if I'm getting a ticket, there were other cars and the camera may have been snapping opposing traffic. But like I said in the OP, I'm not bothered if I do get a ticket. I've had many over the years, never lost my licence by the way and I'm always polite to Mr Plod doing his job. I don't see parking a camera van hidden from view on an accident free stretch of 3 lane motorway the best use of anyone's time. Now go sit in your van and read a cheery book.

I will go slow for you as you can't seem to understand the written word or what you have written.

Y o u r f i r s t p o s t w a s a b o u t t h e v a n o p e r a t o r s b e i n g s c u m b e c a u s e o f w h a t j o b t h e y c h o o s e t o d o.
A t n o t i m e h a v e i c a l l e d y o u i n r e g a r d s t o w h i n i n g a b o u t g e t t i n g a t i c k e t (others have).

You are entitled to think they are scum but expect to be given a dressing down by those that think you are a whiny little bitch that doesn't pay attention to the road.

My disposition, it couldn't be better thanks, I get to ride a bike every week, I did better than last year in the woodhill 2man (solo) and work is looking good.
You on the other hand might need to work on that as if you need drugs to help you relax maybe it's you with the problem......... oh that's why you didn't see the camera van.

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 14:03
Knew a speed camera operator once that used to park up and do his uni study/assignments. Pretty clever really.

sshhh you'll blow my cover. make a small fortune down here dobbing in parking violations. you get a cut for calling it in

Akzle
11th June 2012, 14:04
when "others" get away with parking without paying for the full time for their space ... it's hated i invariably never park for as long as i've paid for... so i take my ticket back to the machine and leave it for the next guy...

BoristheBiter
11th June 2012, 14:04
:laugh:

hahahahahahahaha!!

are you touring with the comedy gala this year? you are gold!!

Please you'll make me blush:o sliver at the most.

Fast Eddie
11th June 2012, 14:07
Please you'll make me blush:o sliver at the most.

hehe.. there you go! a bit of humour and you seem all the more happier :) I'm happy now too :grouphug:

MD
11th June 2012, 16:21

I will go slow for you as you can't seem to understand the written word or what you have written.

Y o u r f i r s t p o s t w a s a b o u t t h e v a n o p e r a t o r s b e i n g s c u m b e c a u s e o f w h a t j o b t h e y c h o o s e t o d o.
A t n o t i m e h a v e i c a l l e d y o u i n r e g a r d s t o w h i n i n g a b o u t g e t t i n g a t i c k e t (others have).

You are entitled to think they are scum but expect to be given a dressing down by those that think you are a whiny little bitch that doesn't pay attention to the road.

My disposition, it couldn't be better thanks, I get to ride a bike every week, I did better than last year in the woodhill 2man (solo) and work is looking good.
You on the other hand might need to work on that as if you need drugs to help you relax maybe it's you with the problem......... oh that's why you didn't see the camera van.

No need to slow down for me. Just pay attention to what you post e.g. #63 contradicts that rubbish above. I'm bored mocking you now and besides, you are doing a fine job without my help.

huff3r
11th June 2012, 18:54

Accident free? You clearly haven't lived in Wellington very long, either that or you're just damn ignorant. I've seen many a nose-to-tail on that stretch of motorway, and a few more severe accidents. I fully support policing that stretch.

Scuba_Steve
11th June 2012, 19:26
Accident free? You clearly haven't lived in Wellington very long, either that or you're just damn ignorant. I've seen many a nose-to-tail on that stretch of motorway, and a few more severe accidents. I fully support policing that stretch.

lest you be ignorant, you'd also know that'd warrant a cop policing driving behavior NOT a van running speed scams (which are known to INCREASE nose-to-tail accidents) especially given most of these (& other) accidents happen well below the speed limit

BoristheBiter
11th June 2012, 20:39
No need to slow down for me. Just pay attention to what you post e.g. #63 contradicts that rubbish above. I'm bored mocking you now and besides, you are doing a fine job without my help.

Well it looks like you are the one to be mocked as you have no comprehension skills.

I never said i didn't call you a whiny bitch for getting a ticket, I was just calling you a whiny bitch.

I will stop mocking you now as I can see you are just a bit too special.
http://petegraham.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/warning_sign_spacker.gif?w=450

mashman
11th June 2012, 21:02
http://petegraham.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/warning_sign_spacker.gif?w=450

Posting your family portrait to make a point... gutsy move there BoristheBitter :niceone:

Road kill
11th June 2012, 21:24
I do it in a heart beat,from what I hear it's pretty good money.
If I lost my current job I'd be pretty much buggered,wrong age,wrong resent health history,wrong gender,wrong race,,,so yeah pretty much buggered.
But a job where I had to do fuck all,was self funding and the customers were always wrong.
Hell yeah,right up my street.:laugh:

Oakie
11th June 2012, 21:32
But a job where I had to do fuck all,was self funding and the customers were always wrong.Hell yeah,right up my street.:laugh:

Yeah, I wouldn't have too many qualms about doing it if I needed a job.

flyingcrocodile46
11th June 2012, 21:33

Well it looks like you are the one to be mocked as you have no comprehension skills.

I never said i didn't call you a whiny bitch for getting a ticket, I was just calling you a whiny bitch.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Look at that! Mocked cream everywhere

Wipe your chins boys.

Mockety, mockety, mock

BoristheBiter
11th June 2012, 21:58
Posting your family portrait to make a point... gutsy move there BoristheBitter :niceone:

WHAT? i was told it was the new KB wave. oh well live and learn.