PDA

View Full Version : Race Evolution!

Grubber
26th June 2012, 11:23
Has anyone used these guys before?
If so, could you enlighten me as to the quality of their gear.
I'm looking to buy some rearsets for my track bike and theirs seemed quite reasonable price, but with reasonable price comes quality issues at times.

Would appreciate your feedback!:yes:

sil3nt
26th June 2012, 12:50
Search => http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/138048-RaceEvolution-Any-good?highlight=Race+Evolution

Rehab
26th June 2012, 13:20
Short answer is stay away from them. Cheap shit, worse service, and though they claim to be NZ based they have no premises and hold no stock. When you order from them , they order from China and the product is shipped directly to you which takes weeks. If the wrong item turns up (likely) or it falls apart the second you open the package (almost certain) then you're screwed, since a replacement needs to come from China and they will do everything they can to avoid a refund.
If you want to save money and buy cheap Chinese stuff, then a better option might be a fella out near Botany Honda who does similar stuff but actually has a physical shop with stock you can inspect before buying. He's on Trademe too for convenience. Have details somewhere, but I'm sure some clever clogs will know who I mean.

Grubber
26th June 2012, 17:21
Well thats pretty much answered my question. see wat i mean about being a little toooo cheap.
will spend more money and get something decent thanks guys!:angry: