PDA

View Full Version : Red Ginny Suzuki Gn250

lilmissjellyfish
15th July 2012, 11:08
My Beautiful Ginny is up for sale.
Have moved to the country and don't tend to want to drive her on the gravel roads.

Warranted till November. Rego expired.

Brand new battery a few months ago, starts every time, even a month apart! Has been stored in open garage last few months, few rust spots, nothing too major.

Great bike for learners or commuters.
My first bike and thoroughly loved her to bits. Light enough to maneuver for a girl too (and a smallish girl at that..)

One of the side plates doesn't have a logo (it got stolen and I replaced it with a plain one.) Occasionally the speedo light doesn't work, and occasionally the rev counter light doesn't work.. but sometimes they do too.. could be a slight issue with the wiring. General mechanics of the bike all healthy, and has been serviced several times from Red Baron in Auckland.

Slight hole in the seat where the stitching has come undone.

The bike had been dropped on the exhaust side before I got her, so there's some scratches on the rev counter, mirror and exhaust. Other side is fine.

Very comfy bike and great for taking a pillion passenger too. Have had many happy memories on her so I hope you will too.

Viewings in Leigh. Txt me please. on trademe auction: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=494164507