PDA

View Full Version : Calling 130wide and GPZ....

LB
30th December 2003, 18:59
Hi guys - sorry but I've lost your e-mail address. We're leaving here tomorrow for New Plymouth, then Thurs going Te Kuiti-Nat Park-Turangi, then Fri Taupo-Rotorua-Whakatane-Gisborne. Sat not sure where - depends on weather. Have to be back on by Sunday PM for work on the 5th. (Unless I win Lotto tomorrow night....) 130wide - will give you a call when we get close to your area, just in case you're home and want to put the jug on for a couple of travellers.....I've got your home number. Hamish will be on his Suzuki, I'll be on my Duc.

130wide
30th December 2003, 19:47
GPz is touring the sth island at the moment but Tracy, Jak and I will be around, give us a call, will be great to catch up and see the Duc o and the Suz.

LB
31st December 2003, 05:53
Got yr email, have noted your mobile number (Hamish says you should be worried now I've got your mobile no in case I become a stalker.....!!). Looks like good weather for a few days - yippee!!!! Will be able to fit the new rear Diablo when I get back, as this trip should chew out the GTS. See you on Friday.