PDA

View Full Version : GSXR 600 road or track or both

Kevin G
23rd July 2012, 16:57
Hi.
GSXR600 up for sale, all details on Trademe...
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=496555839

Here is the ideal road, trackday or race bike. Available as a road bike only, Track bike only or you can have everything giving you the best of both worlds.

The bike is a 2007 model that was first registered in 2008. Road body work and tank is a little scratched up and a few cracks here and there but it all looks OK and works 100%.
Bike is fully registered and has a current WOF (New) Bike runs strong and handles great.

The road version is pretty much original with the exception of Vortex rearsets and clipons and a modified std rear shock.

I also have the factory single seat cover, it is not shown in the photos

Track gear includes:
Complete redress as a K8-K10 model including Fuel tank with fuel pump and Vortex cap, Complete rear subframe and Vortex fairing frame, seat unit and fairings complete with K8-K10 intake air tubes.
Complete extra front forks with 25 mm Ohlins cartridges (nix)
Ohlins steering Damper
2x sets of race fairings, one set painted white and made in Europe with screen and dzus fasteners. 1 set made in NZ with screen
Translogic quick shifter
NLT folding billet clutch lever
NLT evo 3 Folding brake lever with adjustable Fulcrum adjustment
Power commander
Afam 520 sprockets and DID ERV3 520 race chain
Marving race pipe (1/2 system)
BMC race air filter
Domino quick pull throttle and cables with individual starter and kill switch
GB Engine cover set (not shown in photos)

Bike is sitting on near new Bridgestone R10 tyres and has brand new SBS brake pads fitted.

Great setup as there is no risk of damaging the road parts as the track set up is complete with all required parts to keep your road plastics in one piece.

If you want everything the price will be $10,000 or the buyer can pick and choose what they want.
Can be sold as:
Road Only
Track only
Road and track together (or parts of)

Call me discuss any further points or to ask any questions.

If a buyer takes everything I will cover delivery costs NZ wide.

Kevin G
31st July 2012, 14:47
Hi.
GSXR600 up for sale, all details on Trademe...
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=496555839

Here is the ideal road, trackday or race bike. Available as a road bike only, Track bike only or you can have everything giving you the best of both worlds.

The bike is a 2007 model that was first registered in 2008. Road body work and tank is a little scratched up and a few cracks here and there but it all looks OK and works 100%.
Bike is fully registered and has a current WOF (New) Bike runs strong and handles great.

The road version is pretty much original with the exception of Vortex rearsets and clipons and a modified std rear shock.

I also have the factory single seat cover, it is not shown in the photos

Track gear includes:
Complete redress as a K8-K10 model including Fuel tank with fuel pump and Vortex cap, Complete rear subframe and Vortex fairing frame, seat unit and fairings complete with K8-K10 intake air tubes.
Complete extra front forks with 25 mm Ohlins cartridges (nix)
Ohlins steering Damper
2x sets of race fairings, one set painted white and made in Europe with screen and dzus fasteners. 1 set made in NZ with screen
Translogic quick shifter
NLT folding billet clutch lever
NLT evo 3 Folding brake lever with adjustable Fulcrum adjustment
Power commander
Afam 520 sprockets and DID ERV3 520 race chain
Marving race pipe (1/2 system)
BMC race air filter
Domino quick pull throttle and cables with individual starter and kill switch
GB Engine cover set (not shown in photos)

Bike is sitting on near new Bridgestone R10 tyres and has brand new SBS brake pads fitted.

Great setup as there is no risk of damaging the road parts as the track set up is complete with all required parts to keep your road plastics in one piece.

If you want everything the price will be $10,000 or the buyer can pick and choose what they want.
Can be sold as:
Road Only
Track only
Road and track together (or parts of)

Call me discuss any further points or to ask any questions.

If a buyer takes everything I will cover delivery costs NZ wide.

anyone keen?

Tony.OK
31st July 2012, 16:31
Please stop....................must resist.............want to stay married ( I think )............oh the pain of it all :crazy::eek5:

Kevin G
1st August 2012, 08:34
Please stop....................must resist.............want to stay married ( I think )............oh the pain of it all :crazy::eek5:

Come on mate you know you want it....Marriage is over rated.