PDA

View Full Version : Voyager jacket and pants

HRT
28th July 2012, 18:18
Rjays Voyager2 jacket and pants, both medium sized. Pants are a stretch fit so as long as you're around a medium then I'd say they'll fit. I wore them over jeans which were a size 32 and were comfortable enough, slightly short in the leg if anything (I'm just on 6ft).

These have had minimal, the pants especially which have been worn about 4 times from new. The jacket has been in the cupboard since I purchased a leather jacket and is just surplus to requirements.

Pick up preferred, but delivery can be arrange.

$50 for the jacket and $50 for the pants.

PM might be easier than replying to this otherwise I may miss it

Marius Elvenwood
12th September 2012, 21:49
Sorry I couldn't do a PM, my account is rather new and I don't have enough respect to PM anyone at the moment
Those clothes look good. Might actually fit me, which is something i've discovered is hard to come by in Dunedin! Do they have armor/padding inside?
Is it ok to try the clothes before purchase? Just in case they don't fit, you know. If they have armor and they fit me i'll be happy to buy them.
Cheers
Marius

HRT
20th April 2013, 15:03
Sorry I missed this! You're more than welcome to try them if you're still after gear. I've just put them on trademe, but I'll take it down if you still need stuff and decide they fit.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=584849453