PDA

View Full Version : 5 Police officers vs a law-knowing citizen

2nd August 2012, 12:53
I have a new hero

I sure as hell wish this guy could be my lawyer. Poor Rozzers didn't know what to do....:killingme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCZB-k4jKBc&feature=related

JimO
2nd August 2012, 13:04
im surprised they didnt shoot him

duckonin
2nd August 2012, 13:17
DB or now cookmysock, told us about this defence years back, called the 'Strawman' .

2nd August 2012, 13:30

He sure as hell tested their patience

Paul in NZ
2nd August 2012, 13:46
I got bored shitless with him after 30 seconds....

oneofsix
2nd August 2012, 13:51

not worth the cost of the bullet but he might make an amusing bar story.

willytheekid
2nd August 2012, 13:55
good on him!

May be a smart arse!, but I clearly saw a concerned parent standing up for his kid and his legal rights...(smart arse or not...gotta give it to him for sticking up for his kid in a non violent & legal way)

...but yeah..damn lucky not to get tazzered at the very least lol

caseye
2nd August 2012, 14:28
Course you do 5150.

Got a cheek that darkie!

Asking other Americans where they come from, he aint exactly a native either.

Yep Willy he was sticking up for his child and that is a good thing.
We didn't see what lead to the child being placed in the Police vehicle and of course if we knew it wouldn't matter cause he was the one non stop talking nervously and with intent to make a not good situation, worse.
Nor quite seriously do we, or even perhaps the Police officers concerned, know if anything he was saying had any basis in truth or American Law.
I did not see any concern on the Police officers faces while this diatribe was being delivered, I did see them doing their job and getting shit for it, from a citizen who's kid had obviously done something to attract the Police's attention.
Can't even say from what we got to see, if he was just someone they wanted to talk to as a result of an incident or if he was a witness to something.
Waste of film in my humble opinion.

motor_mayhem
2nd August 2012, 15:54
The cops may not have known their laws etc but I wouldn't be surprised if everything he said was a very flimsy interpretation of the law let alone it being more likely he was trying to baffle them with bullsh!t.

avgas
2nd August 2012, 16:02
Makes me wonder what happened 5 minutes prior to this video.

flyingcrocodile46
2nd August 2012, 16:40
Course you do 5150.

Got a cheek that darkie!

Asking other Americans where they come from, he aint exactly a native either.

Yep Willy he was sticking up for his child and that is a good thing.
We didn't see what lead to the child being placed in the Police vehicle and of course if we knew it wouldn't matter cause he was the one non stop talking nervously and with intent to make a not good situation, worse.
Nor quite seriously do we, or even perhaps the Police officers concerned, know if anything he was saying had any basis in truth or American Law.
I did not see any concern on the Police officers faces while this diatribe was being delivered, I did see them doing their job and getting shit for it, from a citizen who's kid had obviously done something to attract the Police's attention.
Can't even say from what we got to see, if he was just someone they wanted to talk to as a result of an incident or if he was a witness to something.
Waste of film in my humble opinion.

Spot on. While I do very much admire that he stood up for himself and his kid without resorting to violence. I agree that he wasn't very convincing and I'd bet money that his quotes re law and rights etc were spur of the moment nonsense. He was lucky that the cops were passive and I suspect 'inexperienced'.

HenryDorsetCase
2nd August 2012, 16:51
interesting innit.

scumdog
2nd August 2012, 17:02
I got bored shitless with him after 30 seconds....

You lasted that long Paul???

Paul in NZ
2nd August 2012, 17:17
You lasted that long Paul???

no i was exaggerating cos this is the internet.... :lol:

Akzle
2nd August 2012, 19:44
there's heaps of those vids.
that's the "color of law, kidnap, accessory" guy eh? and they got his kid in the backseat?

for some reason the yanks are shit scared of being thought publicly racist.

other gooduns: "marine schools occupy cops."
there's one in an open carry state, where the filmer is carrying a gun, and filming this cop pulling this lady over, the cop follows him for miles, demanding ID, phones for backup/a big burly guy in a van, ends up walking away.
you might get some hits with "am i being detained" or "am i obliged to identify myself" both end up with police looking very fucking confused in the rear view mirror.

also check out police brutality on coromandel NZ, handcuff knuckledusters.

Akzle
2nd August 2012, 19:58
DB or now cookmysock, told us about this defence years back, called the 'Strawman' .

also, if you're interested in some learning, "freeman on the land" "notice of understanding and intent and claim of right" - follow your nose down them rabbit holes and you might learn sommat.

the "strawman" refers to the FACT that "your name" (googe capitus diminutio maxima) on "your license" refers to a corporate fiction, used by international banks and governments, to balance the books.
and you really don't want any part in their books, certainly not accountability, cos they're proper fucked.

i think there's a guy on the 'tube called freeman steve (canadian hippy looking fucker). he explains his views on the birth certificate and stuff. (not far wrong)
also a man called robert menard, who is viewed as the founding father of the freeman movement - he sat down and read the "laws" by which the state had removed his child, and found out that they're all bullshit. he has vidos on the tube.

other things that may serve you well:
nzlii.org
legislation.co.nz (no longer .govt.nz - the govt has almost admitted they're a company)
a Blacks/Bouvier law dictionary
an open mind.

avgas
2nd August 2012, 20:22
legislation.co.nz (no longer .govt.nz - the govt has almost admitted they're a company)

actually they are still under the .govt.nz domain.
I say they used the .co.nz to block some moron hippy protester from using it as a website to attack them with like www.tardme.co.nz did against trademe.co.nz

Legislation has been and always will be an old boys club. While it has never been a business on its own, the old boys look after their own. Don't like it - get filthy rich and tell the govt to leave you alone or you won't give them any money.

CookMySock
4th August 2012, 21:13
You may forbid any adult from speaking to your underage child, and that includes the police. :motu::motu::motu::motu:

98tls
4th August 2012, 22:25
also, if you're interested in some learning, "freeman on the land" "notice of understanding and intent and claim of right" - follow your nose down them rabbit holes and you might learn sommat.

the "strawman" refers to the FACT that "your name" (googe capitus diminutio maxima) on "your license" refers to a corporate fiction, used by international banks and governments, to balance the books.
and you really don't want any part in their books, certainly not accountability, cos they're proper fucked.

i think there's a guy on the 'tube called freeman steve (canadian hippy looking fucker). he explains his views on the birth certificate and stuff. (not far wrong)
also a man called robert menard, who is viewed as the founding father of the freeman movement - he sat down and read the "laws" by which the state had removed his child, and found out that they're all bullshit. he has vidos on the tube.

other things that may serve you well:
nzlii.org
a Blacks/Bouvier law dictionary
an open mind.

Cause its on the "tube" its true:wacko:Fuck your full of shit,cant have it both ways fella.Before posting your shit you need to make a list of the shit you posted a day or 2 before.At first you were a chuckle but like most things repetitive its become boring.

Brian d marge
5th August 2012, 00:49
There was a gu back in the day , Spooner twas his name , he tried to opt out as well ....

These idiots had the wrong Law

you need

I am the LAW

Stephen

jasonu
5th August 2012, 18:15

I wish they did

HenryDorsetCase
5th August 2012, 18:47
There was a gu back in the day , Spooner twas his name , he tried to opt out as well ....

These idiots had the wrong Law

you need

I am the LAW

Stephen

the new movie starring Karl Urban looks pretty good.