PDA

View Full Version : Experienced riders in Wanganui area?

Robbie_
6th August 2012, 12:40
Hey guys,

I just completed an exchange year in Germany and am currently waiting at Auckland airport. As I'm sure you could well imagine, after a year I'm itching to get back on. However I'm also weary of the fact that I may not be 100% on the game anymore as a result. So I was wanting to know, is there anybody that could come with me for a ride and point out anywhere I do go wrong? Especially seeing as I can finally get my full in a few days.. :headbang:

Cheers.

dogsnbikes
6th August 2012, 15:10
Hey guys,

I just completed an exchange year in Germany and am currently waiting at Auckland airport. As I'm sure you could well imagine, after a year I'm itching to get back on. However I'm also weary of the fact that I may not be 100% on the game anymore as a result. So I was wanting to know, is there anybody that could come with me for a ride and point out anywhere I do go wrong? Especially seeing as I can finally get my full in a few days.. :headbang:

Cheers.
Happy too help you out,
PM sent

Headbanger
6th August 2012, 15:29
Keep in mind that Wanganui is the best place to live in NZ if you love motorcycles, stunning roads in every direction.

(this claim only holds true if you don't consider the South Island as part of NZ)