PDA

View Full Version : Guess What?

wari
31st December 2003, 23:17
I was the first poster on kiwibiker for 2004 ... and you just wasted precious internet itme on this post :yes: :lol:

heh heh heh heh HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA ... hmmm ... 12% alcahol in that lindauer sparkly shit ... that explains a bit eh ?

Slim
1st January 2004, 07:00
You might have been the first poster on VD for 2004, but while you were doing that, I was out at a good pub here in Hamilton, listening to some great live sounds and drinking rum & coke. :D :p

bluninja
1st January 2004, 09:13
I was the first poster on kiwibiker for 2004 ... and you just wasted precious internet itme on this post :yes: :lol:

heh heh heh heh HA HA HA HA AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA ... hmmm ... 12% alcahol in that lindauer sparkly shit ... that explains a bit eh ?
My comiserations to you:shutup: . Feeling the need to interrupt new year celebrations to post on the net....is your new years resolution to be first in everything? or are you starting early on getting 1000 posts in for the year?

Happy New Year

Firefight
1st January 2004, 10:22

Yeah your right Wari, my first wife bought me a box (crate) of that Lindauer
stuff, first few bottles gone already, normally only drink rum, :crazy: , but
this bubbly shits got a good hit to it. :shit:

Happy new year, don,t forget we gota do that woodhill thing somtime in the new year :D

firefight :crazy:

wari
1st January 2004, 18:00
You might have been the first poster on VD for 2004, but while you were doing that, I was out at a good pub here in Hamilton, listening to some great live sounds and drinking rum & coke. :D :p

VD ??? ... you've had too much R & C Slim :apint:

My comiserations to you . Feeling the need to interrupt new year celebrations to post on the net....is your new years resolution to be first in everything? or are you starting early on getting 1000 posts in for the year?

... nah ... was at work ... :weep: ... what a sad life.

Slim
2nd January 2004, 06:26
VD ??? ... you've had too much R & C Slim :apint:
:Oops: My only excuse is that I only had a couple of hours sleep before having to be at work at 7am.

Ps. VD is Visordown.com. :cool: