PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone looking for a passenger?

Citroenjunkie
18th August 2012, 10:03
I've been involved with classic and modern bikes since I was 10 and would love to have a crack at passengering. I have my own full leathers, helmet gloves etc. fingers crossed!

Fast Eddie
17th September 2012, 18:41
Chuck up a post on the sidecar thread in the racing section as well mate, we got a few people following that thread now :)

should be someone keen to take you out..

bike avail to buy as well... go halves with a driver and get ya self a team! its bloody awesome

Banditbandit
10th December 2012, 13:24
I've been involved with classic and modern bikes since I was 10 and would love to have a crack at passengering. I have my own full leathers, helmet gloves etc. fingers crossed!

Are you feeling suicidal ???

Citroenjunkie
10th December 2012, 14:59
Are you feeling suicidal ???

Not suicidal, but if you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much room:Punk:

Drew
10th December 2012, 15:03
Not suicidal, but if you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much room:Punk:That my friend, is my new signature!

See?

FJRider
10th December 2012, 15:39
Not suicidal, but if you're not living on the edge you're taking up to much room:Punk:

And on the signature subject ... Green is not popular in some quarters ... due to (an unpopular) one that posts in green.

And some may see it as support FOR him ...

Citroenjunkie
10th December 2012, 16:08
I thought Harry Potter had killed him in the last movie?:weird:

Drew
10th December 2012, 16:20
And on the signature subject ... Green is not popular in some quarters ... due to (an unpopular) one that posts in green.

And some may see it as support FOR him ...I'm telling you, that cunt's funny as a fight in a church!

Akzel for Prime Minister!

On the swinging note, you will get a go easy as. Like the S.C.R.A page on facebook, and post up you're keen to swing on a classic.

If you're keen on modern chairs aswell, show up to a meeting with leathers and a race licence. You'll get a go for sure!

Fast Eddie
13th December 2012, 12:09
If you're keen on modern chairs aswell, show up to a meeting with leathers and a race licence. You'll get a go for sure!

don't even need the licence or leathers down south. Just show up!