PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for the MX season

WRT
5th August 2005, 11:00
Not that I recommend this particular method . . .

Brian d marge
5th August 2005, 13:37
Not that I recommend this particular method . . .

I would kindly ask you not to post MY private training sessions on a public server...
I would also like to point out that it was a little cold that day Hence the size may not represent the actual working condition .....

Stephen

Ps Pm if you would like the one with the oilskins ,,,,, Ants and THE

ARDVARK......

Stephen:devil2:

PS VEry Very funnt that ....

bugjuice
5th August 2005, 13:55
the result of too much time on your hands, sniffing too many 2smoke fumes, and possibley other drugs

WRT
5th August 2005, 14:01
Nothing wrong with the smell of two stroke in the morning . . . so long as it aint coming from the neighbours lawn mower ;)

Never used to be a huge fan of the two strokes, till I got talked into buying one - now I luv em! Wouldnt go one for the road, but the CR brings a pretty big grin to my face everytime I throw the leg over. Mind you, most things I throw a leg over make me grin . . .

A-ring-a ding-ding . . .

Brian d marge
5th August 2005, 14:14
Cr s Are great ..lot of the bits are interchangeable ...and 93 ish was a very good year ..aparantly one works rider just swapped the plastic from one year to another ... and didnt change a thing!!

Posted pics of mine a 91...2000 ,,,read anything cheap of the auctions bike ,,,

mind you picked up a 5.6kg/mm spring cheap as . Just need to find the balls to ride it flat out !!!

Stephen

WRT
5th August 2005, 14:48
And mine . . . this was the day that I bought it, have since tidied up the plastics, removed some of the crappy looking stickers, put on a new chain and bars, plus various other bits. Next up is a new rear tyre, its got some half sandpaddle thing on it, does a lousey job of getting traction! Still, getting good at power slides now :whistle:

Brian d marge
5th August 2005, 15:15
And mine . . . this was the day that I bought it, have since tidied up the plastics, removed some of the crappy looking stickers, put on a new chain and bars, plus various other bits. Next up is a new rear tyre, its got some half sandpaddle thing on it, does a lousey job of getting traction! Still, getting good at power slides now :whistle:

What year??
as the 93 to 96 were about the best ( imho) and the 2000 chassis were good ,,the one with the high speed damping ...circuit ...

I am just to poor to buy one!!! and cant justify trashing 3 grannds worth of bike each weekend ..as I do ....

Stephen
Nice bike ,,,,,,

WRT
5th August 2005, 15:58
'01 . . .

Cant compare to the earlier models as I havent ridden them . . . yours looks good tho!

Wellyman
6th August 2005, 04:51
Very nice bikes boys. Brian the red seat on the first picture looks terrible, bugger all foam and cruddy do you ride with that seat!

Wellyman
6th August 2005, 04:53
Link ain't working

Brian d marge
6th August 2005, 14:53
Very nice bikes boys. Brian the red seat on the first picture looks terrible, bugger all foam and cruddy do you ride with that seat!

I would like to say that ,,,I dont need no shtinky sheet ,,as I iz a ardkore biker .....
In actual fact it came with the bike ,,,,and the ealier seat didnt fit ,,,so I rode for a couple of meeting like that ...then I changed it tooooo...

purple . the yellow stuff is a grippy syuff I am trying ,,have tracked down yellow grip tape ...but its a bit expensive ...But ,,,thats the plan

Stephen