View Full Version : Semen can make women happy

munster
24th August 2012, 12:14
Must be true, it's in The Herald!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10829184

Just got to convince the wife now!

SMOKEU
24th August 2012, 12:32
We don't call them cum dumpsters for nothing.

HenryDorsetCase
24th August 2012, 12:54
we don't call them cum dumpsters at all, unless we are misogynist twats.

ftfy

ftfy

24th August 2012, 13:16
They were happier...... until they missed their periods <_<

oneofsix
24th August 2012, 13:35
They were happier...... until they missed their periods <_<
semen makes them happy, sperm makes them preggers.

HenryDorsetCase
24th August 2012, 13:40
semenmakes them happy, sperm makes them preggers

but legitemate rape won't, thank goodness.

oneofsix
24th August 2012, 13:42
but legitemate rape won't, thank goodness.

wtf is legitemate rape? It certainly wont make them happy.

merv
24th August 2012, 13:46
If they're happy, it makes us blokes happy too of course :yes:

HenryDorsetCase
24th August 2012, 14:07

Some republican numpty candidate in the US used the phrase "legitemate rape" and shoots himself in the foot. refuses to step down.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/closeread/2012/08/what-does-todd-akin-think-legitimate-rape-is.html

irst of all, from what I understand from doctors [pregnancy from rape] is really rare,” Missouri Senate hopeful Todd Akin said in an interview Sunday, explaining why his ideal abortion ban wouldn’t include an exception for rape. “If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,”

http://www.salon.com/2012/08/19/todd_akin_legitimate_rape_stops_pregnancy/

Just another stupid fundy flat earther trying to tell people what to do. Fucker.

caspernz
24th August 2012, 14:37
Well, it might be a dodgy subject for me to comment on...but it's well proven that a woman who is ahem...shall we call it "well-serviced" by her fella, has an outlook that is happier than the average woman :woohoo:.

Which kinda proves itself by adding this little comment when you're explaining something to a grumpy female: "None of this would matter if you were getting a bit..."
Just bear in mind to stay out of range, and it won't improve her mood any, unless you're offering something...:shit::facepalm:

Usarka
24th August 2012, 14:55
I'm pretty sure pussy juice makes guys happy too.....

george formby
24th August 2012, 14:57
Well, it might be a dodgy subject for me to comment on...but it's well proven that a woman who is ahem...shall we call it "well-serviced" by her fella, has an outlook that is happier than the average woman :woohoo:.

Which kinda proves itself by adding this little comment when you're explaining something to a grumpy female: "None of this would matter if you were getting a bit..."
Just bear in mind to stay out of range, and it won't improve her mood any, unless you're offering something...:shit::facepalm:

Ah, t'is true. A mans work is never done. Better the glaze eyed Mona Lisa smile than the scowling harridan.

caspernz
24th August 2012, 14:58

Yes, but only under some circumstances.

If I come home to find my girl in bed with another girl, that's alright by me...

If I come home to find my girl in bed with another guy, not so much...

SMOKEU
24th August 2012, 15:12

It's when you say "surprise" first, or if it's buttsecks. And yes it most certainly does make them bitches happy.

HenryDorsetCase
24th August 2012, 18:37

implying that the average woman is not "Well serviced"

further implying my services might be required.

ladies, please form an orderly queue and I will be with you, um, momentarily.

HenryDorsetCase
24th August 2012, 18:38

not if its on our good duvet it doesn't.

:-/

unstuck
24th August 2012, 18:45
So why do so many gay men seem so bitchy, maybe it effects us fellas differently. Did watch some stupid fucks on fear factor last weekend drinking donkey semen though,and they did not look to happy.:sick::sick::puke:

Hitcher
24th August 2012, 19:00
Most women would find that thesis very hard to swallow.

Marmoot
24th August 2012, 19:17
Must be true, it's in The Herald!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=10829184

Just got to convince the wife now!

Orally or supository?
The article didn't say.