PDA

View Full Version : FS: Ladies Cordura Pants

Riff Raff
6th August 2005, 09:39
Ladies Teknic Cordura Pants, size 14, knee and hip armour, removable braces, quilted winter liner. Excellent condition - worn for 6 months prior to weight loss, never been in contact with the ground! $50.

zadok
6th August 2005, 09:44
Very positive. You obviously intend to keep the weight off. :2thumbsup (I'm on dangerous ground here) :whistle:

White trash
6th August 2005, 09:52
Very positive. You obviously intend to keep the weight off. :2thumbsup (I'm on dangerous ground here) :whistle:

I'll keep it off her mate.

Running 'round vaccuuming, doing dishes, changing TV channels and above all, fetching Steinlagers from the fridge.

zadok
6th August 2005, 09:56

Running 'round vaccuuming, doing dishes, changing TV channels and above all, fetching Steinlagers from the fridge.
That's very thoughful of you! I wonder if R.R would like that!

White trash
6th August 2005, 09:57
That's very thoughful of you! I wonder if R.R would like that!

Who cares what she likes? She'll do what she's bloody told!

SixPackBack
6th August 2005, 10:00

Another night on the couch WT? :whistle:

Riff Raff
6th August 2005, 10:03
On further consideration, I have decided to offer a free gift to the purchaser of these pants - one well worn sarcastic prick, good for nothing except pulling the odd wheelie. Do with him what you will.

Joni
6th August 2005, 10:06
On further consideration, I have decided to offer a free gift to the purchaser of these pants - one well worn sarcastic prick, good for nothing except pulling the odd wheelie. Do with him what you will.
I thought you were trying to sell the pants, not scare possible buyers away... :rofl:

MSTRS
6th August 2005, 11:18
On further consideration, I have decided to offer a free gift to the purchaser of .......
Depends on which way you look at it, as to which free gift is the 'loss leader'

sAsLEX
6th August 2005, 12:43

sounds like youve given her a long chain

Riff Raff
6th August 2005, 16:39
I thought you were trying to sell the pants, not scare possible buyers away... :rofl:
Well the boy has redeemed himself now, so I retract throwing White Trash into the deal.

stify
6th August 2005, 17:04

Who's your daddy : ), but what the heck is wrong with you? Drinking Steinlager?? Don't you know better, Heineken or Stella is more the drink of chauvanists...... :devil2:

NB:

This message was brought to you by girlygirl, not stifarms, I am a lazy tart, couldn't be bothered logging off and back on again!!!!

Riff Raff
7th August 2005, 10:03
SOLD! Yeehaa

Thankyou come again!