PDA

View Full Version : Top glove drying tip

jimdaworm
6th August 2005, 10:32
I couldnt find anywhere to dry my gloves and get the dampness out of them... until now :devil2: I put them on top of my monitor and its done a wicked job of drying them out!.

Obviously wouldn´t be a good idea if they are dripping wet though :nono:

Big Dave
6th August 2005, 10:36
I couldnt find anywhere to dry my gloves and get the dampness out of them... until now :devil2: I put them on top of my monitor and its done a wicked job of drying them out!.

Done that - on top of the hot water cylinder works well too.

Oakie
6th August 2005, 10:52

Yep. Been doing that at work for a couple of years now. Slightly warm air flow is just ideal.

jimdaworm
6th August 2005, 11:06
Yeah I cant access my hot water cylinder :( But this seems to be working well!

tl_tub
6th August 2005, 11:07
Fan bake, 60°C, season to taste

TerminalAddict
6th August 2005, 11:09
I've got an LCD ... perhaps a carefull balancing act? :P

Zed
6th August 2005, 11:14

Obviously wouldn´t be a good idea if they are dripping wet though :nono:Whateva works for you I suppose, but be careful now, putting damp things on or too close to electrical components can be harmful to your health, surely you have a hot water cupboard or some other more conventional way of drying them out? :rolleyes:

pyrocam
6th August 2005, 13:20
Ive been doing the hot water cylinder but works only got lcd monitors. anyone used a photocopier? I guess they would get quite warm.

mmm

jimdaworm
6th August 2005, 14:56
My house is so tiny I hardly fit in it :no: and its rented and the hotwater cupboard is completely closed in... I could put them in the oven.

Or hang them outside when its sunny :rofl:

Artifice
6th August 2005, 15:41
I just sit 'em in front of the radiator for my p.c.s' water-cooling.

Lou Girardin
7th August 2005, 16:33
I put the dehumidifier in the spare room with all my wet gear. Toasty dry by morning.