Indiana_Jones
6th August 2005, 12:31
I hate my shitty bike, nothing seems to get it to fecking work :p
rant over :whocares:

And no, I have no idea what's wrong with it lol

-Indy

FROSTY
6th August 2005, 14:12
OHHH FFS indy --Ive offered ya 1000 times---give it to me and Ill sort it out for ya --how hard is it to get a bloody FXR going

crazylittleshit
6th August 2005, 14:38
hit it with a hammer if this does not work hit it with a bigger hammer So on So on..................... :mad:

Ramius
6th August 2005, 15:17
I hate my shitty bike, nothing seems to get it to fecking work :p
rant over :whocares:

And no, I have no idea what's wrong with it lol

-Indy

FFS give it to Frosty! *Thats all I have to say.

Magua
6th August 2005, 15:35
Did you look at the diaphram in the carburator. I think that was mentioned on here a while ago.

HCW
6th August 2005, 21:30
Bikes need 3 things to run. Spark. Fuel. Compression. Simple as that. What hasn't yours got?

John
6th August 2005, 21:46
10 points that man.

Indy we all have bikes that are sluts - we tried to help you but you seemed lost in the techno gabble frosty's offering so get it to him, I wish I had people up here that could help me with my problems but no, I have to make my mistakes the hard way - still always get her going but ;)...
(take that fuel tap of hydrolock - diaphram)!

WINJA
6th August 2005, 21:48
WE ALL HAVE MOTOBIKE PROBLEMS, MY BIKE WHEEL STANDS EVERYWHERE AND LAYS RUBBER AT 150 AND WEARS OUT TYRES, SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BITCH

N4CR
6th August 2005, 23:42
WE ALL HAVE MOTOBIKE PROBLEMS, MY BIKE WHEEL STANDS EVERYWHERE AND LAYS RUBBER AT 150 AND WEARS OUT TYRES, SO I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BITCH

I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE AY. ITS A REAL BITCH AND A BUMMER WHEN THE BILLS COME IN FOR THE MONTH AY.

GOOD TO SEE CONSTRUCTIVE POSTING FROM WINJA HERE. I LOVE YOU WINJA.

PS INDY GET YOUR BIKE LOOKED AT BY FROSTY OR MOTU, THEY SEEM TO BE QUITE KNOWLENDGEABLE ABOUT MOTORBIKES.

ps john i am the kreign!

Indiana_Jones
7th August 2005, 14:55
Damn bikes lol, so much fun, so my trouble :p

-Indy

Odin
7th August 2005, 15:00
Damn bikes lol, so much fun, so my trouble :p

..... hmmm reminds me of something...... (. Y .) ... can't remember what though :devil2:

FROSTY
7th August 2005, 15:07
Indy we all have bikes that are sluts - we tried to help you but you seemed lost in the techno gabble frosty's offering so get it to him,
Tecnogabble indeed. :devil2:
Gwan be honest indy --ya just want summat to moan about. :devil2:
What exactly isnt your bike doing -not turning over at all -no dash lights ,turning over slowly turning over normally but niot firing??
Tell ya wot if it still aint going by next spanner evening Ill get the KB crew to strip her down and rebuild her as good as new.

Odin
7th August 2005, 15:11
Looking forward to being part of that ... whens next time (Had to work for the just completed event :crybaby: ) If not schedule yet then I'll just keep my eyes open :D

Indiana_Jones
7th August 2005, 15:17
Tecnogabble indeed. :devil2:
Gwan be honest indy --ya just want summat to moan about. :devil2:
What exactly isnt your bike doing -not turning over at all -no dash lights ,turning over slowly turning over normally but niot firing??
Tell ya wot if it still aint going by next spanner evening Ill get the KB crew to strip her down and rebuild her as good as new.

She turns over, doesn't start 1/2 the time. and if she does, if u try to put the gas on she cuts out, and I'm pretty sure there's quite abit of gas in the tank :)

-Indy

FROSTY
7th August 2005, 15:25
try draining the carby -worth a crack innit.
If it was me I would drain the tank dry,strip the carby down and put fresh gas in both the tank and the carby.
I would clean up the spark plug in case it sooted up..
I would charge up the batter--its 12 volts same as a car.
When starting the bike i'd use the kick starter instead of the lekkie start---less strain on the battery.
not techy stuff--all easy to do

froggyfrenchman
7th August 2005, 15:25
tell you what, ill take that crappy bike off your hands. Wont even charge you much

Indiana_Jones
7th August 2005, 15:38
if i knew how to strip the carby lol :whistle:
lol as much as a hassle the bike is atm, I can't sale it, it's my best card I have lol :devil2:

-Indy

Magua
7th August 2005, 15:54
Take your carb off and take it into a bike shop, or take it into red baron for a clean.

Indiana_Jones
23rd September 2005, 00:27
THIS BIKE HAS COME STRAIGHT FROM SATAN'S BOTTOM! :angry:

-Indy

John
23rd September 2005, 00:41
dude, the bike has only had one problem from what I can tell and would take about 1hour max to fix. why not get some helpers or something because you make me sick and I despise everything about you including act and epsom that stupid hole.

Magua
23rd September 2005, 09:39
THIS BIKE HAS COME STRAIGHT FROM SATAN'S BOTTOM! :angry:

-Indy

Dude, no. We both know that the FZR IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN!
Atleast your bike turns over. :no:

Indiana_Jones
23rd September 2005, 15:44
dude, the bike has only had one problem from what I can tell and would take about 1hour max to fix. why not get some helpers or something because you make me sick and I despise everything about you including act and epsom that stupid hole.

Thanks, I like you too........I think ;)

One hour? can we get a step by step guide? lol

Hold me Magua

-Indy