PDA

View Full Version : Bridgestone Winter Series Round 5 - Manfeild - Two dayer

Skunk
11th September 2012, 21:22
This event is on Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 Sep 2012

Another two day meet on the short track. You'll have three sprint races on day one with day two featuring two 12 lap races.
F1
F2
Superlites
125GP
ProTwins
Post Classics (F1, F2, F3)
Post 90 Carbies (F1, F2, F3)
Ultralites (Streetstocks, Production Lites, Mini Lites)
BEARs
Clubmans (this is not a Championship class)

Make sure you have read Chapter 1 through to Chapter 10 of the rulebook and follow it.
Sign on from 7:15am
Riders Briefing will be at 8:30am

Time to get your entries in! See www.vicclub.co.nz or email your entry to entry@vicclub.co.nz

Biggles08
12th September 2012, 07:30
This event is on Saturday 29 to Sunday 30 Sep 2012

Another two day meet on the short track. You'll have three sprint races on day one with day two featuring two 12 lap races.
F1
F2
Superlites
125GP
ProTwins
Post Classics (F1, F2, F3)
Post 90 Carbies (F1, F2, F3)
Ultralites (Streetstocks, Production Lites, Mini Lites)
BEARs
Clubmans (this is not a Championship class)

Make sure you have read Chapter 1 through to Chapter 10 of the rulebook and follow it.
Sign on from 7:15am
Riders Briefing will be at 8:30am

Time to get your entries in! See www.vicclub.co.nz (http://www.vicclub.co.nz) or email your entry to entry@vicclub.co.nz

Bit of a whoopsie in the Newletter I just received Skunk...it reads

"We'll do the usual 3 Races on the first day but for Two Day we plan to have something special:
Based on your times from day one we will sort you into two classes and run a 20 lap race for the 'Qualifiers' and a 15 lap race for the 'Non Qualifiers'."

Its early...I've only had one coffee and I was reading this and the program for day two saying 12 lap races...just couldn't comprhend!!! lol

RobGassit
12th September 2012, 11:25
More info required please on the Qualifiers/Non-Qualifiers races please?

Skunk
12th September 2012, 18:57
Hi guys, yep, I stuffed up... it's two 12 lap races on the second day.

quickbuck
21st September 2012, 11:00
There must be many waiting until the last minute to enter.....
Where are the Postie F1 boys?
Or, are they sick of getting the learn from Chappy? ;)

neil_cb125t
21st September 2012, 11:49
There must be many waiting until the last minute to enter.....
Where are the Postie F1 boys?
Or, are they sick of getting the learn from Chappy? ;)

"when i see bikes with engines twice as big as mine, i must pass them"

Looks like me and eamon will do some coac:msn-wink:hing

lukemillar
22nd September 2012, 07:37
Going to miss the rest of the winter series due to work commitments. Sucks the big one. :(

RDjase
22nd September 2012, 08:43
Tyler wont make this one on the 125 either, may have a young guy on his old KR tho

Skunk
22nd September 2012, 22:18
Tyler wont make this one on the 125 either, may have a young guy on his old KR thoYeah, the lucky and talented little bugger! Bet you wish you were going! :clap:

wharfy
1st October 2012, 06:46
Thanks VMCC a great weekend !

miper
1st October 2012, 07:01

I'll second that. Good job organising the weather too.

RobGassit
1st October 2012, 07:07
Victoria Motorcycle Club. Top club, Top people. Big thanks also to Nigel and the Pacific Club Team.:yes:

Clivoris
1st October 2012, 10:14

Thanks for the thanks people. It was very pleasing to see you out there again Kev. After seeing that I have decided to start using butter again :msn-wink:

neil_cb125t
1st October 2012, 12:44
Simply awesome stuff by VMCC

Drew
1st October 2012, 13:12
Victoria Motorcycle Club. Top club, Top people.

Pfft, their all c*#ts.

RobGassit
1st October 2012, 13:16
Pfft, their all c*#ts.

Drew needs a hug somebody...Anybody?

Drew
1st October 2012, 13:19
Drew needs a hug somebody...Anybody?Never accept lollies and hugs, from strange people!

This is KB, so it's rice crackers and light beer for me!

neil_cb125t
1st October 2012, 13:35
Never accept lollies and hugs, from strange people!

This is KB, so it's rice crackers and light beer for me!

Light beer WTF:facepalm:

Drew
1st October 2012, 13:37
Light beer WTF:facepalm:Better than a Kbers hug man, but having seen the company you keep, maybe we'll agree to disagree on this one.

Biggles08
1st October 2012, 17:10
Better than a Kbers hug man, but having seen the company you keep, maybe we'll agree to disagree on this one.

It was good seeing you again this weekend drew...it made me feel much better about myself!:yawn:

Drew
1st October 2012, 17:13
It was good seeing you again this weekend drew...it made me feel much better about myself!:yawn:I'll show you the camera footage from the hairpin. That'll sort it back to reality.

Skunk
1st October 2012, 17:33
I think we should keep that Clerk of Course on. Go back to the old MNZ Steward though. I didn't like the new one at all.

Drew
1st October 2012, 17:35
Go back to the old MNZ Steward though. I didn't like the new one at all.No body did.

Biggles08
1st October 2012, 17:36
I'll show you the camera footage from the hairpin. That'll sort it back to reality.

Were you holding the camera? Oh yeah that's right... you were not on a race bike cause you're too scared to come race me cause I'll kick your slow arse over the fence into the cows backyard and you will have to run off to mummy crying "Biggles beat me mummy!":crybaby:

Drew
1st October 2012, 17:43
Were you holding the camera? Oh yeah that's right... you were not on a race bike cause you're too scared to come race me cause I'll kick your slow arse over the fence into the cows backyard and you will have to run off to mummy crying "Biggles beat me mummy!":crybaby:
I am shocked!

You clearly let a ten year old girl use your log in for that reply. That's against site rules man.:Police:

RobGassit
2nd October 2012, 08:01
I think we should keep that Clerk of Course on. Go back to the old MNZ Steward though. I didn't like the new one at all.

I heard some dude got a 2 race ban for wearing plastic jandals.

Billy
2nd October 2012, 12:37
I heard some dude got a 2 race ban for wearing plastic jandals.

WHAT!!!!!! Only two races ? Shoulda been nailed to a cross and set fire to.Plastic sandals what was his mother thinking ?????

Seriously though,Well done to Andrew and Clive,You guys did a stellar job and it was good to see some consequences handed out for dumb decision making,Disappointing to hear who some of those were,Hopefully they'll have thought stuff through a bit more thoroughly come Nationals time.

MSTRS
2nd October 2012, 13:12
Is this a case of 'bandcamp' or can anyone share what happened...

RobGassit
2nd October 2012, 13:28

We don't want to know what you have been doing with your flute...

Drew
2nd October 2012, 15:01

We don't want to know what you have been doing with your flute...Have you not seen the video Rob?

Dumb shit happened, as it has a tendancy to do.

Hey Skunk, how do ya think it would have gone down if you'd tried to send us home for what that other muppet alegedly did? That would have been fuckin funny to look back on!

MSTRS
2nd October 2012, 15:49
YT + I weren't there this time. So we have no idea what shenanigans may or not have happened...

Drew
2nd October 2012, 15:55
YT + I weren't there this time. So we have no idea what shenanigans may or not have happened...Dude slowed down on the back straight and continued round teh sweeper to come into the pits. Dunno what happened to him.

Another dude was doing some practice starts (which he had asked to do), but then managed a muppet moment in the pit lane also.

A dude got a telling off for getting a bit rough with another rider coming into a turn, then the next day the right guy got the telling off, and the first guy got an apology from some cunt.

I did notice one interesting thing, that didn't become an issue, nor should it. Dude on the KR1 in post classic ran out of gas literally 20 meters before the finish line. If I were him I'd have coasted to a stop and pushed my bike backwards down pit lane. Instead the poor bastard coasted as far as he could and then pushed it from splash to proper pit entry.

Would I have been in trouble?

MSTRS
2nd October 2012, 16:05
I dunno. Race control upstairs would 'instruct' the appropriate marshal to get a message to that rider.
Plus - very much depends on his track position when coasting, eh? We know just what happens when someone moves towards the left/outside of the track from anywhere but the extreme left to start with - eh??