PDA

View Full Version : Radiator guard endorsement

MarkW
15th September 2012, 11:00
I run a couple of Honda NT650's (known as the D'eauville) and whilst they are water cooled there's no stone protection for the radiator.

Another D'eauville owner put me onto Mikes Grilles (mikesgrilles.com) and I took a punt exactly two weeks ago.

Ordered a pair of satin black units on the Friday night, payment processed smoothly, confirmation e-mail received that order and payment had been received in the UK, a further e-mail arrived Tuesday morning to say that the package had been dispatched and the following Tuesday a tidy small parcel arrived at my remote Northland letter box.

Fitting instructions are in English, black and white photographs of where to mount are crystal clear (and were actually taken of a D'eauville), all bits to fit were included and the first one took 10 minutes to put on, the second was done in 7 minutes. Sturdy units that look like they'll do the job really well.

So I am happy.

MarkW

george formby
15th September 2012, 11:13
Your generally happy Mark.

Make sure that if you hit a bird & it disappears that you stop to check it has not been crucified on your radiator grill, wings akimbo, stopping air flow and further down the road making your bike overheat.
These things do happen but usually only to me.

Warr
15th September 2012, 15:22
Do you have pictures ?

Maha
15th September 2012, 16:09
---->>www.mikesgrilles.com