PDA

View Full Version : machine washable cell phone

bikerboy
4th January 2004, 13:22
:eek5: In case any one was wondering why I haven't return their messages or calls; it is because i washed my phone with my jeans. :gob:

So everyone that has given me their numbers please Pm me with them again. Sum of the info was retrieved but not all of it. I will now write tthem down as well, technology sucks sometimes and now I'm rebuilding my data base.

Thanks

MikeL
4th January 2004, 15:11
It was bound to happen, as cellphones tend towards the microscopic.
I gather yours is still at least partly operational?
I'm stuck in an earlier technology - not quite the brick that I started with but definitely unfashionably large. And I can't txt, which only annoys other people. And since I mislaid the instruction booklet I don't even bother trying to store numbers any more. My list is on a piece of paper in my wallet.

bikerboy
4th January 2004, 18:03
Lucky you mike, no the phone is totally stuffed. Some info was retrieved but not everything was stored on the sim card. :no:

750Y
5th January 2004, 08:19
sounds like you need to 'wring your jeans out..' get it?.. "ring your jeans out" oh well... lucky i still have my day job.

BugSplat
8th January 2004, 18:40
Isnt a dead, switched off or lost cellphone the best kind...
cant ring & annoy you then.

If it was A Vodaphone phone you may be able to get all your numbers
out by drying out the SIM card & putting it into a dirtier phone... just a thought.

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 18:55
Depends entirely if the phone was storing information on the sim card or the phone memory - an optional switch on some nokia phones for example. If they were on the phone - c'est la vie

wari
9th January 2004, 06:53
sounds like you need to 'wring your jeans out..' get it?.. "ring your jeans out" oh well... lucky i still have my day job.

:crazy: you been sleeping on razor blades again mate ?