PDA

View Full Version : MNZ Roadrace Championship entry forms

Billy
9th October 2012, 17:10
Are now on the MNZ website along with the supplementary regs,Please ensure you read them before filling out the entry form

PS The supp regs for the development class are wrong and will be replaced tomorrow

Drew
9th October 2012, 17:44
So....Don't enter the development class.

Billy
9th October 2012, 18:00
So....Don't enter the development class.

Not til tomorrow LOL

Skunk
9th October 2012, 19:20
Are now on the MNZ website along with the supplementary regs,Please ensure you read them before filling out the entry form

PS The supp regs for the development class are wrong and will be replaced tomorrowGood to know it's all go! Took ya long enough Billy. You should spend a few extra hours at it each night so it happens quicker. :laugh:

Drew
9th October 2012, 19:21
Good to know it's all go! Took ya long enough Billy. You should spend a few extra hours at it each night so it happens quicker. :laugh:Shudup c*#t.

scorry
10th October 2012, 07:07
Why is there a big boulevard looking thing as the icon for road racing on the MNZ website?

Deano
10th October 2012, 07:13
Ok I've clicked on events, found Round 1 at Ruapuna, clicked enter this event and there is no entry form or supplementary regs ?????

Billy
10th October 2012, 07:21
Ok I've clicked on events, found Round 1 at Ruapuna, clicked enter this event and there is no entry form or supplementary regs ?????

Scroll down to class information and click on entry form.

scorry
10th October 2012, 07:24
http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-1-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2
http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-2-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2
http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-3-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Not too user friendly this website, would be good if the events were in date order

Deano
10th October 2012, 08:02
Scroll down to class information and click on entry form.

Thanks Billy - the red writing was not there earlier.

Drew
10th October 2012, 15:16
Not too user friendly this website, would be good if the events were in date orderThis ballbag spoke against MNZ! Where the fuck are all the flag marshals to burn his motard riding arse?!!!

nodrog
10th October 2012, 15:26
Who's in charge of reading the "contact us" emails? and do they have a computer?

Billy
10th October 2012, 15:35
Who's in charge of reading the "contact us" emails? and do they have a computer?

Which email address????

nodrog
10th October 2012, 15:37
Which email address????

God knows, I have been using this -

http://www.mnz.co.nz/contact-us

RDjase
10th October 2012, 18:27
http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-1-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2
http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-2-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2
http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-3-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Not too user friendly this website, would be good if the events were in date order

Are the Taupo and HD rounds on there too?

Billy
10th October 2012, 18:49
Are the Taupo and HD rounds on there too?

Yip,But you'd know that if you went and had a look,:yes:

RDjase
10th October 2012, 18:56
Yip,But you'd know that if you went and had a look,:yes:

I just found Taupo, couldn't see HD,

will keep looking

Shorty_925
10th October 2012, 19:17
I just found Taupo, couldn't see HD,

will keep looking

Thats a rather huge jump in entry fee compared to last year...

SWERVE
10th October 2012, 19:56

And so starts the obligatory *** amount of pages about it all being too expensive.................. get over it..... some of the cheapest racing in the westernised world...only 5 rounds not 15+........ and incase nobody spelt it out- MOTORSPORT of any kind is EXPENSIVE.
Dont like it.....get another hobby
And just no there are no surprises for anybody the following year...... the championship will run as it always does between Jan 2014 - March 2014 and it will probebly see another price increase.... so plenty of time to start planning/budgeting.<_<

Shorty_925
10th October 2012, 20:10
And so starts the obligatory *** amount of pages about it all being too expensive.................. get over it..... some of the cheapest racing in the westernised world...only 5 rounds not 15+........ and incase nobody spelt it out- MOTORSPORT of any kind is EXPENSIVE.
Dont like it.....get another hobby
And just no there are no surprises for anybody the following year...... the championship will run as it always does between Jan 2014 - March 2014 and it will probebly see another price increase.... so plenty of time to start planning/budgeting.<_<

I hadnt looked at the hampton downs entry when I posted that, but have seen it now and wow.
Motosport being expensive, no, I'd rather not add up the costs compared to anything in the dirt. Hope the numbers are there to support it for the 5 rounds, Id much rather be proved wrong.

Skunk
10th October 2012, 21:31
Shudup c*#t.Pack up ya gear and go home.

wayne
10th October 2012, 21:44
ten entries to make a class , is that a new rule billy ?

RDjase
10th October 2012, 21:46
I hadnt looked at the hampton downs entry when I posted that, but have seen it now and wow.
Motosport being expensive, no, I'd rather not add up the costs compared to anything in the dirt. Hope the numbers are there to support it for the 5 rounds, Id much rather be proved wrong.

Still havnt found the HD round

The Chow
10th October 2012, 21:57
Still havnt found the HD round

http://www.nzsuperbike.com/p/sub-regs-entry-forms-etc.html

Mental Trousers
10th October 2012, 22:02
Not sure why it's listed as being at Te Kauwhata but it's there ...

Billy
10th October 2012, 22:37
ten entries to make a class , is that a new rule billy ?

Err,Where does it say 10 entries to make a class?

Billy
10th October 2012, 22:41

Yip,Last year worked out really well for your club eh????Last year the track had an extension til 6pm both days,For 2013 the track closes at 4.30 and the club only have time to run 1 support class.

Shorty_925
11th October 2012, 07:45
H.B. didnt run the nats... :D

Should be an interesting series, will be watching and wishing was out there filling up the grid :yes:

Billy
11th October 2012, 08:55
H.B. didnt run the nats... :D

Should be an interesting series, will be watching and wishing was out there filling up the grid :yes:

H.B. ????? I thought you were in the Pac club

Shorty_925
11th October 2012, 09:43
H.B. ????? I thought you were in the Pac club

Yea but not just.

slowpoke
11th October 2012, 13:31
Yip,Last year worked out really well for your club eh????Last year the track had an extension til 6pm both days,For 2013 the track closes at 4.30 and the club only have time to run 1 support class.

Thanks Billy, was wondering about the 1 support class at Taupo.

Well, the series just got a lot cheaper for me: only running clubbies at SI rounds means I can recoup a shitload of brownie points with the missus too ("Honest hon, I'd much rather be trawling the shops with you on a weekend so I'm gonna give the NI rounds a miss.")

What exactly is this "Development Class"? Are you allowed to enter if you are old enough to have pubes or is it a machine based spec? Does a slowpoke on a slow GSXR1000 qualify? What if I can prove one of my testicles hasn't dropped yet?

budda
11th October 2012, 19:12

What exactly is this "Development Class"? What if I can prove one of my testicles hasn't dropped yet?

Beware a wrinkley tattooed claw, and a voice saying "cough" .............

RobGassit
12th October 2012, 06:39

Well, the series just got a lot cheaper for me: only running clubbies at SI rounds means I can recoup a shitload of brownie points with the missus too ("Honest hon, I'd much rather be trawling the shops with you on a weekend so I'm gonna give the NI rounds a miss.")

What exactly is this "Development Class"? Are you allowed to enter if you are old enough to have pubes or is it a machine based spec? Does a slowpoke on a slow GSXR1000 qualify? What if I can prove one of my testicles hasn't dropped yet?

Be careful dude. That's one tech inspection you don't want to experience! And if they find you are cheating, Billy may kick them BOTH back up....:eek:

Billy
12th October 2012, 09:01
God knows, I have been using this -

http://www.mnz.co.nz/contact-us

After much research I have discovered that the email address on the website for me has been listed wrong,Assuming it was me you were trying to contact the correct email addres is acrfibreglass@actrix.co.nz or mnzrrc@gmail.com.

Maido
12th October 2012, 10:13
a quick query. One of the guys here at work went to check on the nationals dates to see the date (so he could come spectate). I told him to look up the MNZ website to find the dates. He googled MNZ, nothing there (maritime NZ, massage nz etc), so he googled motorcycling new zealand, still the MNZ site didn't come up. I know it used to.

I have the MNZ site bookmarked so it is no biggie for me, but this makes it pretty hard for the average Joe to get any info easily.

Any ideas?

Billy
12th October 2012, 10:23
a quick query. One of the guys here at work went to check on the nationals dates to see the date (so he could come spectate). I told him to look up the MNZ website to find the dates. He googled MNZ, nothing there (maritime NZ, massage nz etc), so he googled motorcycling new zealand, still the MNZ site didn't come up. I know it used to.

I have the MNZ site bookmarked so it is no biggie for me, but this makes it pretty hard for the average Joe to get any info easily.

Any ideas?

I just googled www.mnz.co.nz and clicked on one of the links that came up,Should work for everyone,I agree though its not the easiest too find,I suggest you email the office and complain.

Maido
12th October 2012, 10:32
I just googled www.mnz.co.nz and clicked on one of the links that came up,Should work for everyone,I agree though its not the easiest too find,I suggest you email the office and complain.

Yeah googling the actual web address is the same as typing it directly into the address bar so it will definitely get a hit. This is for someone who doesn't know the address to begin with and is searching MNZ cold turkey.
But that is irrelevant, I will heed your advice and forward this critique to MNZ. Cheers :P

EDIT:Just popped this in the contact field. hopefully hear back soon.

Hi team,

Just some feedback on the website. My co-worker was trying to find the website and google searched MNZ to find it. Results for maritime NZ, massage nz etc came up but no sign of motorcycling NZ. Next he tried searching Motorcycling New Zealand, still nothing came up. I have the site bookmarked so I could direct him there finally.
I think that for the average person who doesn't know the site, or who is trying to find out information about our sport it is essential to be able to find the website, or at least directed easily.
Can you give me a reply to confirm that you received this email.

Thanks
Jeremy Holmes
MNZ #6119

PS just to be picky, the road racing tab on the web site has the picture of a cruiser type motorcycle, which happens to not resemble any type of race bike. Asides from that the new website looks great.

Dave-
12th October 2012, 12:53
sounds like cms is blocking search engine crawlers, or the .htaccess file is in the wrong place.

Enlighten (the people who built the website) should be able to fix it.

SWERVE
12th October 2012, 13:43
Have yo agree about searching via google..... started new job recently and was searching via google for commonly used sites to add to favorites. Could not get MNZ to come up searching it by abbreviation or by name.

nodrog
12th October 2012, 17:32
After much research I have discovered that the email address on the website for me has been listed wrong,Assuming it was me you were trying to contact the correct email addres is acrfibreglass@actrix.co.nz or mnzrrc@gmail.com.

Sweet, I will flick you an email.