PDA

View Full Version : BOOTS - STYLMARTIN FORLADY

Ogri
8th August 2005, 18:56
:clap: A bloody big :clap: for BJ and Tony Rees Motorcyles. Phoned BJ on Wednesday - asked if he could get a couple of pair of boots for me to try and a new sooper dooper Macna jacket. Saturday morning, trundled into Whakatane - boots were awesome - fit like a glove :rofl: . Alas, jacket a bit on the wee side (us girlies always underestimate our size :whistle: ). BJ had the morning off, but Tony was efficiency itself (hope the hand is better soon Tony). Rushed home, dragged the bike out the garage and test rode the boots - after 260 Km still felt as comfy as my old slippers! BJ phones me this morning and offers to send off for some other jackets for me to try. NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. For all your motorcycling accessories - contact Tony Rees Motorcycles. :clap:

Underwood & Wilkins - stick it up your arse! :mad: :devil2:

Candyman
8th August 2005, 21:36
I wouldn't know much about the style martins for the ladies lol, but the mens kick ass. they where the first pair I tried on, so I kept the left boot on thinking I'll try some others on the right foot, and after 8 pairs of other boot I put the right back on and rode off, can't say enough about them

Lou Girardin
9th August 2005, 09:27
Hey Ogri, shouldn't your sign-on be Mitzi?
They are good boots aren't they?

Ogri
9th August 2005, 12:45
Yea, I know but my 8 year old nephew insists I look more like Ogri than Mitzy - what can I say :rofl:

Anyroad, never been very feminine - farmers daughter and all that :weird:

Boots are amazing - can't say enough about them.

Looking forward to trying on (the larger size) jacket next weekend!!!!!!

vifferman
9th August 2005, 12:51
I second that - StylMartians are great! Comfy from the start, waterproof, and they were cheaper and had more features than the comparable pair of Sidis. I've even crash-tested my Stradas, and they saved my foot/ankle when it was squished between an Audi and VFR750. They're now about three years old, and still pretty good, apart from the plasticky coating on the surface of the leather cracking from being flexed, and the velcro losing some stick.

I second that about Tony Rees M/C too! They're the NZ agent for Staintune, and were very good (helpful/efficient/prompt/cheap) when I wanted to get a second 'spud' for my zorst. :niceone:

LB
10th August 2005, 02:55
Tony Rees is a good bloke.

Mitzi
10th August 2005, 18:19
OK - so who's who here?

I can't figure this one out at all :weird: