PDA

View Full Version : One careful owner...

meteor
16th October 2012, 15:05
yeah right!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-523975906.htm

Tigadee
16th October 2012, 15:12
Not the best photo I'd use when selling my bike! :killingme

Phantom Limb
16th October 2012, 15:23
Hes doing a burnout.......... On the grass?

How long did it take to get the grass smouldering?

bogan
16th October 2012, 15:58

Notice how he doesn't say anything about engine condition. I reckon thats just oil smoke from startup.

LankyBastard
16th October 2012, 16:07

It's the clutch. :lol:

mossy1200
16th October 2012, 20:51
I asked him.

ducatilover
16th October 2012, 21:06
I like a skid, but on the grass is just taking the piss. Even a GN250 will light up first gear if you're keen on tarmac

I love the bit where he says it's fast. That's why it's learner legal?

ellipsis
16th October 2012, 21:31
...he doesn't know what colour power band it has...i reckon its a pink one...

ducatilover
16th October 2012, 21:45
He's going to do a real skid for me :D this is good.

Zamiam
16th October 2012, 21:48
I asked him.

So have you googled it as he suggested :lol:

nudemetalz
16th October 2012, 21:48
Also, if you put stones on the grass it will make tyre smoke.
Bye bye clutch,..chain,...tyre...errr pink powerband...

Nova.
17th October 2012, 05:11
' im sure this bike comes with a silver powerband'

"I have no idea about this but I am running it through for a warrant early next week so I will ask and find out ... will post the actual colour of the powerband when I know for a fact...thanks"

i fucking lold.

archie-no2
17th October 2012, 05:45
I guess his girlfriend wont be impressed when she finds out hes stolen her jacket.

Banditbandit
17th October 2012, 08:52
I asked him.

Lots of people have asked him ... love the questions and comments about the colour of the power band ...

Jeez ... you are a bunch of cruel cunts ..but fucking funny ...

ellipsis
17th October 2012, 09:08
...I reckon he should join up here...he'd do well...

Tigadee
17th October 2012, 09:11
'I'm sure this bike comes with a silver powerband'
"I have no idea about this but I am running it through for a warrant early next week so I will ask and find out ... will post the actual colour of the powerband when I know for a fact...thanks"

LOL :killingme

Some people are actualy bidding on it! Logic must be, "It's been ridden hard, so it must be a good bike..."

Glowerss
17th October 2012, 09:22
LOL :killingme

Some people are actualy bidding on it! Logic must be, "It's been ridden hard, so it must be a good bike..."

Shit at 100$ I'd buy that fucker too if it was in auckers! The parts would be worth at least that :lol:

GrayWolf
17th October 2012, 09:44
You are all truly a bunch of EVIL BASTARDS!!! :devil2:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p::clap:

BigAl
17th October 2012, 10:11
Capable of 200kph plus;)

george formby
17th October 2012, 10:12
I like a skid, but on the grass is just taking the piss. Even a GN250 will light up first gear if you're keen on tarmac

I love the bit where he says it's fast. That's why it's learner legal?

This I want to see!!!!:scooter:

ducatilover
17th October 2012, 10:55
This I want to see!!!!:scooter:
Well, using mine is cheating, but if anyone wants to lend me a standard GN? :D

Mine's got a rainbow powerband

caspernz
17th October 2012, 11:03
Don't get ahead of yourselves now fellas, the poor clown is still trying to establish which powerband colour his mighty bike has...:banana::clap:

I added my question, couldn't resist :rolleyes:

george formby
17th October 2012, 13:07
Lots of people have asked him ... love the questions and comments about the colour of the power band ...

Jeez ... you are a bunch of cruel cunts ..but fucking funny ...

I concur. Seems like a nice chap, though. Touch naive p'rhaps... :banana:

Drew
17th October 2012, 13:58
I wish I could hear what the warrant guy has to say about power bands.

Other than that, I don't see the problem.

Fast Eddie
17th October 2012, 14:09
' im sure this bike comes with a silver powerband'

i fucking lold.

I did too, I so hope he does ask at the WOF station..

meteor
17th October 2012, 16:35

Oh too right, I'd love to see the look on his face when he realises all you evil bastards have been taking the piss. Or indeed the testing station guy...

FuriousD
17th October 2012, 22:43
I'm sure this model has a silver powerband with an orange stripe. If I recall correctly this was the limited edition model put out for Richard Cranium supporters..."

Whoever put that comment up, you deserve a pint and a pat on the back. I was in stitches laugh at this and that just blew me away! Legends

caspernz
18th October 2012, 05:27
I'm sure this model has a silver powerband with an orange stripe. If I recall correctly this was the limited edition model put out for Richard Cranium supporters..."

Whoever put that comment up, you deserve a pint and a pat on the back. I was in stitches laugh at this and that just blew me away! Legends

I'm starting to wonder though, who is taking the piss out of who?

Surely nobody is as, let's call it naive, as this seller??:whistle:

awa355
18th October 2012, 05:35

Other than that, I don't see the problem.

From what I have seen of some warrant guys knowledge of motorbikes, he's quite likely to get a serious answer.

Drew
18th October 2012, 05:38
From what I have seen of some warrant guys knowledge of motorbikes, he's quite likely to get a serious answer.Exactly! Oh how I would laugh and laugh.:lol:

mossy1200
18th October 2012, 06:01
Could I have a close up picture of the ground damage. Im trying to calculate the horsepower by the skid damage. A soil sample would be even better. ssmossy (326 ) 7:00 am, Thu 18 Oct

I just couldnt help myself.

Str8 Jacket
18th October 2012, 06:31
Q: Load of rubbish has pink power band for the girls waynis12 (178 ) 9:09 pm, Wed 17 Oct
A:lol....many would beg to differ....those that race 250 class love them and generally dont like people with attitudes like you 10:12 pm, Wed 17 Oct

Seller Comment: to waynis12...interestingly there are alot of bikes on trademe and you think this type of bike is for girls...yet your looking at it and have even gone as far as reading the questions and answers...lol...and then you go as far as submitting a childish homophobic comment...says a lot really

I would like to think that he thinks he is taking the piss out of us as much we are him, however I am not sure. This little gem from last night made me giggle!! TBH though, at that price I am seriously thinking of buying it.

FJRider
18th October 2012, 07:02
From what I have seen of some warrant guys knowledge of motorbikes, he's quite likely to get a serious answer.

With a bit of luck ... the tester will direct him to motorcycle dealer ... to ask there ... :lol:

Banditbandit
18th October 2012, 08:52
I'm starting to wonder though, who is taking the piss out of who?

Surely nobody is as, let's call it naive, as this seller??:whistle:

Someone's point out to him that he's being trolled (bugga .. that was fun) .. I wonder how much difference that will make.

cheshirecat
19th October 2012, 16:42
trademe (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=523975906&permanent=0) plus ten ten ten

rapid van cleef
19th October 2012, 16:47
thats really quite amusing

McFatty1000
19th October 2012, 16:49
Gonna go with most of the comments are from people here?

SMOKEU
19th October 2012, 16:50
I almost feel sorry for the seller.

McFatty1000
19th October 2012, 16:53
Nearly - thinking about that poor little bike makes me slightly less so...

Road kill
19th October 2012, 17:31
He was funny:Punk:,but the questions from the trolls were pretty weak:yawn:.

FJRider
19th October 2012, 17:42
I would like to think that he thinks he is taking the piss out of us as much we are him, however I am not sure. This little gem from last night made me giggle!! TBH though, at that price I am seriously thinking of buying it.

But it's a Girl's bike ... :confused:

Oh wait ... :wings:

speights_bud
19th October 2012, 22:00
Made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oynJcSnLSI4

varminter
20th October 2012, 19:23
The bit about the muffler bearings did it for me, I've pissed my pants.:laugh:

GSF
20th October 2012, 20:03
The bit about the muffler bearings did it for me, I've pissed my pants.:laugh:

Thought I'd follow through on that one - "hi mate, asking about the muffler bearings like comfreak91 did - could you get the WOF guy to have a look at those as well? he should be able to spot them no worries and see if they're worn. it's pretty important cause as you know these FZRs rev hard, if muffler bearing seizes at high RPM then exhaust gases will be directed back into the cylinders and you can blow the cylinder heads right off - expensive problem!"

FJRider
20th October 2012, 20:28
Only 11 un-answered questions ...

caspernz
20th October 2012, 21:56
Only 11 un-answered questions ...

Well I read he's gonna be away for the weekend, so can we dream up a few more trick questions for him?

Maybe we can get to 50 unanswered questions....:rolleyes:

mossy1200
20th October 2012, 22:11
Thought I'd follow through on that one - "hi mate, asking about the muffler bearings like comfreak91 did - could you get the WOF guy to have a look at those as well? he should be able to spot them no worries and see if they're worn. it's pretty important cause as you know these FZRs rev hard, if muffler bearing seizes at high RPM then exhaust gases will be directed back into the cylinders and you can blow the cylinder heads right off - expensive problem!"

Im confused. I thought a exup valve prevented rear entry by exaust gas and hondas.

FJRider
20th October 2012, 22:28

But the flux capacitor that the later models had fitted ... fixed that.

Didn't it ... ???

caspernz
20th October 2012, 22:33

Didn't it ... ???

The muffler bearings past the wear limit will cause the TC sensor to give a false signal to the ECU which in turn will cause the EXUP valve to flutter, but only above 12,000 rpm....right??

But...apparently filling the tyres with CO2 remedies this completely!!:niceone:

FJRider
20th October 2012, 22:42
The muffler bearings past the wear limit will cause the TC sensor to give a false signal to the ECU which in turn will cause the EXUP valve to flutter, but only above 12,000 rpm....right??

But...apparently filling the tyres with CO2 remedies this completely!!:niceone:

What if a big blow-off valve was fitted instead .. ??? At 15,000 rpm ... it would sound awesome ...

caspernz
20th October 2012, 23:03
What if a big blow-off valve was fitted instead .. ??? At 15,000 rpm ... it would sound awesome ...

But the blow-off valve is standing beside the bike doing the mighty grass burning thingee??:laugh:

Laava
21st October 2012, 08:37
You guys are being mean! How do you expect to get a share of the whitebait haul?

meteor
21st October 2012, 09:09
I wonder is he's long lining for whitebait, I saw it on a fishing show with great results :yes: Maybe we could ask him?

Laava
21st October 2012, 09:20
With the tiny hooks and the cheese? I believe they were filleting them as well!

dangerous
21st October 2012, 10:36
Only 11 un-answered questions ...yeah LOL, cant wait... shit he'd better bring us a decent amount of white bait back...
...hang on, white bait, bait... this fulla might be seting us up guys...

ducatilover
23rd October 2012, 11:18
Nearly - thinking about that poor little bike makes me slightly less so...
Who doesn't do skids though?

GrayWolf
23rd October 2012, 22:13

ME, too damn old :cool:

ducatilover
23rd October 2012, 22:25
Ye big Jessie

McFatty1000
23rd October 2012, 22:38

Me - do you know how much a tyre seems to a student? Thats like four weeks food to me...

ducatilover
23rd October 2012, 23:00
Me - do you know how much a tyre seems to a student? Thats like four weeks food to me...
Four weeks food? Bro, those are some cheap tyres...
And yes, I do know what they cost to a student :bleh:

unstuck
24th October 2012, 06:55
Fuckin hilarious, keep up the good work guys.:2thumbsup:lol::lol:

unstuck
24th October 2012, 07:17
And I dont think you will get any whitebait because he will be using a gill net on the beach at bruce bay to try and get some.:rolleyes:

Tigadee
24th October 2012, 08:58
Didn't it ... ???

No, it was the Heisenberg Compensators that eventualy solved the backflow of hydroflouric electron gases.

pratik8890
24th October 2012, 09:41
Bro Monique says your're Dumb!!

Tigadee
24th October 2012, 10:04
"Headlight fluid been topped up?"...

"Muffler bearings"...

"wheel synchronisers out of whack"...

"Powerband tensioner"...

"upside down radial reed valve rotery sump, thus the need to not have a expansion chamber"...

"basket for the handlebars?"...

"check the width and tensional velocity of the power band as the colour only denotes the year the band was produced. In an ideal world, the best combination in my opinion would be 12mm and 63 feet per newton kg"...

"if muffler bearing seizes at high RPM then exhaust gases will be directed back into the cylinders and you can blow the cylinder heads right off - expensive problem!" :killingme I'll bet!

Best one yet... "The black model is the most powerful 250 ever produced, and is actually brought out as a 5 stroke. To confirm, it has a double gold powerband with silver stripe. This is a rare find..." :lol:

sharp2183
24th October 2012, 13:08
"Headlight fluid been topped up?"...

"Muffler bearings"...

"wheel synchronisers out of whack"...

"Powerband tensioner"...

"upside down radial reed valve rotery sump, thus the need to not have a expansion chamber"...

"basket for the handlebars?"...

"check the width and tensional velocity of the power band as the colour only denotes the year the band was produced. In an ideal world, the best combination in my opinion would be 12mm and 63 feet per newton kg"...

"if muffler bearing seizes at high RPM then exhaust gases will be directed back into the cylinders and you can blow the cylinder heads right off - expensive problem!" :killingme I'll bet!

Best one yet... "The black model is the most powerful 250 ever produced, and is actually brought out as a 5 stroke. To confirm, it has a double gold powerband with silver stripe. This is a rare find..." :lol:

And he answered that one as the most serious of the lot...

dangerous
24th October 2012, 17:04
"upside down radial reed valve rotery sump, thus the need to not have a expansion chamber"...hey I know my shit, was just shearing it with the guy :rolleyes:

FJRider
24th October 2012, 17:35
What a pack of shit stirrer's ... way to go guys ... :clap::lol:

Drew
24th October 2012, 18:03
I'd have all you cunts trademe accounts suspended.

Pretty rough.

speights_bud
24th October 2012, 18:26
So who's gonna link him to this thread....??:nya:

caspernz
24th October 2012, 18:31
So who's gonna link him to this thread....??:nya:

Don't bother, it's all over his head anywayz :killingme

FJRider
24th October 2012, 19:06
Auction closed ... Item withdrawn by seller.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

speights_bud
24th October 2012, 19:09
Now to spend a few minutes reading the Unanswered Gold... Ok done, now who's saved him as a seller...

mossy1200
24th October 2012, 19:11

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now that he relises how rare and valuable the bike is he will relist at 14k reserve.

Wait.

Someone even thicker believed it all and rushed around and offered him 3k cash for a quick sale.

FJRider
24th October 2012, 19:18
Now that he relises how rare and valuable the bike is he will relist at 14k reserve.

Wait.

Someone even thicker believed it all and rushed around and offered him 3k cash for a quick sale.

or until he opens another trademe account in another name ... I think the 250 market is dead.

Tigadee
24th October 2012, 21:26
hey I know my shit, was just shearing it with the guy

:scratch: You were shearing him like a sheep, or you were sharing your shit that you know with him? :laugh:

Metal Doctor
24th October 2012, 21:51
i was actually pissing myself laughing reading the questions on this!!! fuck me im still chuckling about it.......hahahahahahaha

Banditbandit
25th October 2012, 11:04

I kinda hope so ... after the shit we served him up he deserves something nice ..

JimO
25th October 2012, 11:28

that bike was sold at $1.00 he had no right to withdraw it

FJRider
25th October 2012, 17:28
that bike was sold at $1.00 he had no right to withdraw it

We should complain to the trademe team ... :lol:

Glowerss
25th October 2012, 17:37
6,491 page views on his auction. 500$ was the leading bid when he withdrew it :lol:

FJRider
25th October 2012, 17:39
6,491 page views on his auction. 500$ was the leading bid when he withdrew it :lol:

We should send him a thank you note ... for the entertainment ...