PDA

View Full Version : Keith Biddle

Kiwi Graham
26th October 2012, 14:59
Just letting the racing community know the very sad news that today Keith passed away.

He has been fighting a vigorous cancer and lost the battle this morning, thankfully he managed to see his daughter take second in the Ladies European cup and was even able to get out to Italy to watch one of her races.

Although expected the end came very quickly, very sad news indeed RIP Keith and thoughts with Bev, Avalon and the family.

sharky
26th October 2012, 15:03
Just letting the racing community know the very sad news that today Keith passed away.

He has been fighting a vigorous cancer and lost the battle this morning, thankfully he managed to see his daughter take second in the Ladies European cup and was even able to get out to Italy to watch one of her races.

Although expected the end came very quickly, very sad news indeed RIP Keith and thoughts with Bev, Avalon and the family.

Bloody hell, that's no good! I didn't even realise he was crook.

Condolences to the family.

HenryDorsetCase
26th October 2012, 15:06
:( Very sad.

Nasty
26th October 2012, 17:48
Terrible news .. my thoughts are with Avalon and her family.

Rick 52
26th October 2012, 18:24
A great bloke, racer and father
RIP Keith

Shaun
27th October 2012, 07:05
Condolences to all the family

RIP keith, rest a very proud man

Meekey_Mouse
27th October 2012, 13:24
R.I.P Keith.

I won't release any details on this site. For those who are traveling to Auckland for the funeral, I'm hoping to be able to make it. Happy to do my best to pick others up from airport etc if possible and required. PM me

Duke girl
28th October 2012, 18:57
Another life taken far too soon. Thoughts are with Avalon & Beverly and the rest of the Family at this very sad time in your lives.
Keith was a true Gentleman who gave to others and who never asked for anything in return.
Avalon.......Your Dad was so proud to have you as his daughter and to have been apart of your life and to have seen what you have achieved both on and off the race track.
May his memory live with you and the rest of your family forever.
He maybe gone but he will definately wont be Forgotten.
RIP Keith.

Ozzy27
30th October 2012, 11:21
I will be driving up for the funeral on Thursday from Feilding and coming straight back Thursday evening. I am Happy to take any one who needs a ride and would enjoy some company.
Please PM me or TXT 027 2211028 if interested.
Chris

prettybillie
30th October 2012, 16:52
Devastating news. Keith was awesome in every way.....an amazing person who has touched a lot of us. I will miss him and all my love and thoughts go to his beautiful daughters and wife xxx

Cleve
5th November 2012, 20:43
Sympathies to the Biddle family