PDA

View Full Version : CBR600F

aff-man
9th August 2005, 21:32
Well looks like i am getting a new biek so mine has to go.

It's a 98 CBR600f with 77000km

It just had the second gear replaced with all the engine gaskets and so the engine run mint.Shock is a little munted but will come with a newish cbr600f4 shock in awsome condition that needs to be fitted (havn't got round to it but if the bike doesn't sell then i'll do it). Bike has just been fitted with a new set of avons. It will come with a new WOF and 3 months reg when sold.

extra's : raised aftermarket pipe, new braided lines, racetail section (not in excellent condition but i have another race tail section that will come with the bike), rims have also been polished.

Bike needs: left hand side bar weight (but will be getting some new ones next week if it hasn't gone by then)

Looking for around $5.5k for the lot will also throw in a used front tyre (same as the avon spport on there at the moment)

Blackadda
9th August 2005, 22:00
You still got it? Wouldn't mind a look, trying to sell my car, then would be keen on a 600 or bigger !

aff-man
9th August 2005, 22:35
well it only went on the market today so yeh i still go it.

TO ALL OTHERS:

As some of you know there have been many plans in the works to paint the bike. And unfortunatley the new bike deal which was just to good to pass up came after i ordered the paint. So i also have Half a litre of metallic blue and half a litre of silver paint and a litre of primer (more than enough for the bike). That can be purchased for and extra $100 odd

Blackadda
10th August 2005, 14:18
Have sent you a PM. Keen to have a look .

aff-man
10th August 2005, 18:32
Havn't recieved one ???

Oh and that 5.5k is negotiable to anyone out there. Just got back from picking up my new wheels so they other has to go to pay off debts.

Waylander
10th August 2005, 18:36
extra's : raised aftermarket pipe,
Wich has been known to make teenie-bopper girls scream from 10 meters.:devil2:

Congrats mate. Wonder if I could talk my brother into buying your bike for when he gets his full rather than that boyracer type sports car he's looking at...

aff-man
10th August 2005, 18:59
:whistle: :whistle: hahaha yes those teenie bopper girls. The bike really gets them screaming :devil2: :devil2:

Blackadda
11th August 2005, 19:52
thanks for the look see at the bike today Jono. I'll be in touch. For all those drooling over the Gixxer, you should, she's a beaut :p

aff-man
13th August 2005, 18:13
Paint in included now.

aff-man
14th August 2005, 23:02
on trademe as well..
http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/auction_detail.asp?id=33488506

Of course a KB discount will apply :psst:

aff-man
12th September 2005, 13:56
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

placidfemme
12th September 2005, 13:57
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

wooo hooo! that must feel good for you.... get the price you wanted?

Sniper
12th September 2005, 14:12
Congrats Aff

aff-man
12th September 2005, 16:27
wooo hooo! that must feel good for you.... get the price you wanted?

Little less but at least it's sold so i don't have to worry about it anymore.

Time to start saving for the next one :woohoo: :woohoo:

loosebruce
13th September 2005, 15:39
Nice one jono, glad you sold it finally.