PDA

View Full Version : Middle age spread

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 12:56
Hi all.
well its time for the middle age spread, well not quite but it is time for my thirtieth birthday BBQ.
All wellcome.

SOME beer and SOME non alchoholic beverages will be provided.
IF you want anything other than beer please byo.
Please bring a plate .
Please bring a partner if they are not already listed.
If you know anyone else who would like to come please forward this or bring them along.

The time: 19:00 (7pm)
The date: 16/01/04
The place: 3/3 Titoki st, Te Atatu North, Auckland. To be confirmed depending on numbers.
The rules: No Drugs,No Drink Driving, No Fighting. :Playnice:
The number: 09)834-0584 or 021-888-360.

RSVP ASAP to bigdogonamotabike@hotmail.com (unable to attend notes will only be accepted by Snail mail on the correct stationary - $100 bills lol ;) )
There is provision for some people to stay the night but first in first served on reserving beds (two queens, two singles, two small couches.

Cheers,
Big dog.

wkid_one
5th January 2004, 13:09
(two queens, two singles, two small couches.

BD - can you please post which of the KBer's want to sleep with the Queens?

Marmoot
5th January 2004, 13:31
Just a quick question (seriously), when someone says "bring a plate" for bbq, does that mean just bring a plate to use for eating (to reduce dishwashing) or do you need to bring a plate with SOMETHING in it to contribute? :mellow:

jrandom
5th January 2004, 13:35
The place: 3/3 Titoki st, Te Atatu North, Auckland

Well, hell, at that location I can hardly *not* turn up... due to familial constraints I won't be an Official Attendee but I'll try and swing by for a bit to say hello to everyone and be Guy On Smallest Bike.

er... unless somebody wants to turn up on an RG50 or summat and let me mock them for a while? (hopeful...)

jrandom
5th January 2004, 13:38
Just a quick question (seriously), when someone says "bring a plate" for bbq, does that mean just bring a plate to use for eating (to reduce dishwashing) or do you need to bring a plate with SOMETHING in it to contribute?

Heh. That means plate-with-food-on, dude :apint:

One of those strange expressions, innit?

Marmoot
5th January 2004, 13:43
:Oops: :laugh:
(thank you)

marty
5th January 2004, 13:44
er... unless somebody wants to turn up on an RG50 or summat and let me mock them for a while? (hopeful...)

i've just picked me up one of them RGs. what a cool machine, in immaculate condition. i must admit at 6'2" i look a bit silly in full leather on it.. :)

marty
5th January 2004, 13:45
maybe all the learners should bring it on their L plate......

jrandom
5th January 2004, 13:53
OK time to fess up, how many people here currently riding on a 6L (or who went through that phase of the license after it was brunged in) even HAVE an L plate? And no, getting one on the way to your 6R road test doesn't count.

Slim
5th January 2004, 14:23
I would sooo love to be there to celebrate your 30th, Big Dog, but I'm heading South for the racing at Taupo that weekend.

I'm sure you'll have a great evening anyway though. :rockon:

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 14:26
Mine got stole officer honest!

having two shreds from a real one still attached to the plate added to the credibility. :(

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 14:32
Heh. That means plate-with-food-on, dude :apint:

One of those strange expressions, innit?

To clarify your contribution does not even have to come on a plate. Those arriving by bike may prefer to bring it in tupperware. :crazy:

Those who turn up empty handed will not be turned away.
Althought the guilt may just be too much.

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 14:37
BD - can you please post which of the KBer's want to sleep with the Queens?

Is this your way of saying you would like to book a queen for the night but are too shy? Hell I can get you all the queens you can afford, besides if your even half as handsome as me they may not be able to afford you :sick:

I knew someone would stoop to spoofing the above invite, however I thought it would be the whole middle age spread bit. I guess I'm just a little too naive. lol

James Deuce
5th January 2004, 14:41
i've just picked me up one of them RGs. what a cool machine, in immaculate condition. i must admit at 6'2" i look a bit silly in full leather on it.. :)

I have a mate who is 6'4", bright red hair, and a bamboo tomato stake casts a shadow that would hide him from view completely. He looked like a 4 legged daddy long legs on his RG50. Sorry - hijacking again. :Oops:

Jim2

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 14:43
I would sooo love to be there to celebrate your 30th, Big Dog, but I'm heading South for the racing at Taupo that weekend.

I'm sure you'll have a great evening anyway though. :rockon:
I'm sure this will be the case for a few, unfortunately I cannot go back in time and tell my mum to hold on until race season is over :whistle:

If I have a few mourners over for a few beers some music and some ritually saraficed charred flesh offerings how could I do anything but have a good time. Ps anyone with a good cd selection bring with :whistle: :niceone: (I have crap taste in music and crappier cd's :mellow: )

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 14:47
I have a mate who is 6'4", bright red hair, and a bamboo tomato stake casts a shadow that would hide him from view completely. He looked like a 4 legged daddy long legs on his RG50. Sorry - hijacking again. :Oops:

Jim2

Considering I dwarf 1000cc bikes imagine me on a rg50 :Punk: ;) :crazy: these (would be how it felt on a corner, passing the ladies, and going down hill). I'm sure it would be an exostential experience.

bluninja
5th January 2004, 14:49

I'm sure you'll have a great evening anyway though. :rockon:Slim, the racing isn't until the 18th and the 16th is the bikes only Friday at Pukekohe. The biggest question is whether to attend by car, bike.....or walk.

TTFN

jrandom
5th January 2004, 14:57
I'm sure it would be an exostential experience.

Is that kind of like an 'existential' experience, only more external? :p

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 15:03
Slim, the racing isn't until the 18th and the 16th is the bikes only Friday at Pukekohe. The biggest question is whether to attend by car, bike.....or walk.

TTFN
An them female types reckon were disorganised? ;)

Big Dog
5th January 2004, 15:11
Is that kind of like an 'existential' experience, only more external? :p

Although I feel (having had a nifty fifty for sole mode of transport) that my insides would soon be my outside, though it is more likely to be from :puke: than from the massive G forces pumped out by a 5hp motor. :sneaky2:
But the truth is I didn't know how to spell it. You see I only got 34.99 percent on the geek test. :Pokey:

Slim
5th January 2004, 15:57
Slim, the racing isn't until the 18th and the 16th is the bikes only Friday at Pukekohe.
While the Racing is the main attraction (Sunday), we're heading down to Taupo on the Saturday and I have something else going on on the Friday. ;)

Priorities, priorities. :D

wkid_one
5th January 2004, 17:56
Would love to come BD - but Wellington to Auckland is a little far for a shin dig......even if a queen is on offer.

All the best....plus, being bikeless is somewhat ego-diminishing.

Mitch
6th January 2004, 13:29
While the Racing is the main attraction (Sunday), we're heading down to Taupo on the Saturday and I have something else going on on the Friday. ;)

Priorities, priorities. :D

And i'm with her :hug: LMAO

Big Dog I am really sorry but I am out of town from Fri til Mon afternoon
I hope you have an absolutely bloody fantastic birthday!!!!!! :Punk:
Your Mom's timing wasn't the best now was it hehehe :wavey:

Slim
6th January 2004, 14:09
And i'm with her :hug: LMAO
I'm stunned & amazed! :gob:

This comment has been up a whole 40 minutes & none of the guys have commented!!! :msn-wink:

You lot are slipping or work has dulled your brains. :bleh:

Motoracer
6th January 2004, 15:21
Actually my usual perverted self didn't think of it that way this time. :p I know girlies are more friendlier around each other than blokes are with each other... Thank god for that!! :sweatdrop

Big Dog
6th January 2004, 16:03

This comment has been up a whole 40 minutes & none of the guys have commented!!! :msn-wink:

or perhaps we took your nudge nudge wink wink style was taken as for granted and thus implied. or perhaps the answer lay in the 40 minute deadline, no one was back from the mens room yet lol :whistle: :devil2: :laugh:

wkid_one
6th January 2004, 16:16

Sorry I just thought that all girls were in to that and it was normal.....isn't it?

Slim
6th January 2004, 16:36
No one was back from the mens room yet lol :whistle: :devil2: :laugh:
Bwahahahahaha! :laugh:

Big Dog
6th January 2004, 16:45
(unable to attend notes will only be accepted by Snail mail on the correct stationary - $100 bills lol ;) )

Man we talk some absolute *&%^! nearly 30 posts to say 1 person is coming 1 might and three aren't!

Slim
6th January 2004, 16:48
Man we talk some absolute *&%^!
Course we do! We are bikers after all. ;)

Just so long as it's fun, it can't be a bad thing. :cool:

Big Dog
6th January 2004, 16:58
Your Mom's timing wasn't the best now was it hehehe :wavey: Even worse when you consider I was due on the 20th dec and she first went into labour on the 25th but was to drunk, and I went back into hibernation (who wouldn't with IV alcohol). Same again new years eve.

So I tell her its her own fault when she complains to people about how I was a month overdue and weighed 12.5 lbs (5.6 kgs). :baby: (for those without children normal is between 6.5 - 9.5 lbs my twins were only 6.5 (13lbs) and there were two of them (there fore half the width)!

I suspect that this is the real reason they advise against drinking while pregnant :msn-wink:

bluninja
6th January 2004, 17:06
Man we talk some absolute *&%^! nearly 30 posts to say 1 person is coming 1 might and three aren't!
Is this to do with Mitch, Slim and the mens toilet????:lol:

I'm not sure if I'm coming now, but I will be attending:banana:

TTFN

Big Dog
6th January 2004, 17:14
Is this to do with Mitch, Slim and the mens toilet????:lol:

I'm not sure if I'm coming now, but I will be attending:banana:

TTFN
pmproflolmao :lol:

There is no real answer to that.

I Kind of have to come..... Its my party. :doh:

Digital High Five:> down copper analogue lines/
:sly: <_< :yes:

Big Dog
8th January 2004, 14:27
:disapint: Hate to dissapoint wkid but still no takers on the queens, so I can't suggest anywhere to stay when your up next.

bluninja
15th January 2004, 13:13
Is the party still on?

duckman
15th January 2004, 13:39
Cheers for the invite Big Dog, Unfortunately I am also turning 30 this weekend and will be responsible for my own shinanigins. (how the hell do you spell that)

I hope you have a great BBQ and don't fell any older the next day!! :rockon:

Big Dog
16th January 2004, 12:46
Is the party still on?

Yes. It better be. I :niceone: just bought a fridge full of meat and another fridge full of bear.

Big Dog
16th January 2004, 12:47
Cheers for the invite Big Dog, Unfortunately I am also turning 30 this weekend and will be responsible for my own shinanigins. (how the hell do you spell that)

I hope you have a great BBQ and don't fell any older the next day!! :rockon:
Happy birthday to you too. 1974 was a fine vintage for many things!

bluninja
16th January 2004, 13:29
Yes. It better be. I :niceone: just bought a fridge full of meat and another fridge full of bear.
Looks like a nice evening for a stroll. See you there at 7:sunny:

TTFN

jrandom
16th January 2004, 13:55
Looks like a nice evening for a stroll.

Ahhh... it's all becoming clearer now.

That'd be *your* 'prilly I've lusted after occasionally as it bimbled past the Te Atatu shops then, eh?

bluninja
17th January 2004, 10:25
Ahhh... it's all becoming clearer now.

That'd be *your* 'prilly I've lusted after occasionally as it bimbled past the Te Atatu shops then, eh?
Priller...bimbling...sounds like me:lol:

Nice night at Big Dogs party. Thanks BD.

Big Dog
19th January 2004, 16:25
Priller...bimbling...sounds like me:lol:

Nice night at Big Dogs party. Thanks BD.
Thank you for coming. Hope you had a good time.

bluninja
19th January 2004, 17:49
Thank you for coming. Hope you had a good time.
Had a great time. The highest proportion of attractive young ladies at any KB party I've been to was a bonus :2thumbsup

Coldkiwi
19th January 2004, 22:17
just spotted this post! (forget 40 minutes, how many weeks has this been up?)

12.5 pounds!?!? that is a BIG baby! Your wife must've been delighted that your twins didn't follow a similar train of thought!

Anyway, Happy belated Birthday Big dog and Duckman!

Big Dog
20th January 2004, 15:53
just spotted this post! (forget 40 minutes, how many weeks has this been up?)

12.5 pounds!?!? that is a BIG baby! Your wife must've been delighted that your twins didn't follow a similar train of thought!

Anyway, Happy belated Birthday Big dog and Duckman!
Ex and most definately not a wife. :mad:

She never quite earned that right. Long story... Not suitable for the internet.

Big Dog
20th January 2004, 15:58
12.5 pounds!?!? that is a BIG baby!
My first son was 10Lb 8oz at two weeks prem. The midwife reckoned if he had gone full term he would have been a 12Lber.
:laugh:
now that will bring a tear to the eye. :eek5: :confused2 :whistle: :whistle:

jrandom
21st January 2004, 07:24
My first son was 10Lb 8oz at two weeks prem. The midwife reckoned if he had gone full term he would have been a 12Lber.

Progeny #2 (son) was 10lb 3oz about three days before term, IIRC. His mum was not too pleased with having to get him out at *that* size. I hate to think what a 12lber would do :eek5:

Big Dog
22nd January 2004, 17:34
Progeny #2 (son) was 10lb 3oz about three days before term, IIRC. His mum was not too pleased with having to get him out at *that* size. I hate to think what a 12lber would do :eek5:
Most over 10lb's are at least drug induced if not C section.

My son was Au natural home birth - no drugs, no stitches.

At the time I was a little concerned that it might never work again :no:

DeanOh
23rd January 2004, 13:07
Talk about going off topic..... :whocares:

Anyway...wheres the pics from the party ?

Big Dog
24th January 2004, 03:43
Anyway...wheres the pics from the party ?
The only technically literate person there was Bluninja.
= no digicam.

And no one gave me one for my birthday either :sneaky2:

Although I got a promise of one when she gets it off layby (mind you she will need to put it on layby first. I have a feeling christmas will come first) :bash: