PDA

View Full Version : Flame gets burned....warning for those riding in the Wairarapa

LB
10th August 2005, 03:06
Our very own Flame got "pinged" in the Wairarapa on the weekend, on SH53 between Featherston and Martinborough, close to the "T" intersection just before M/borough. A black Commodore mufti. The officer told Flame that they are specifically targeting motorcycles in the Wairarapa area, so be warned.

dangerous
10th August 2005, 06:14
Ohhh flame ya bad girl, whats the damage? you know it was the yellow that the copper realy dident like aye, mind you he was proberly impressed that it wasent the comen silver or boreing blue :Punk: (says he on a black k4)

roogazza
10th August 2005, 07:49
Our very own Flame got "pinged" in the Wairarapa on the weekend, on SH53 between Featherston and Martinborough, close to the "T" intersection just before M/borough. A black Commodore mufti. The officer told Flame that they are specifically targeting motorcycles in the Wairarapa area, so be warned.
. Watch for them in the shade of those trees on the left heading to the "T" !!!! or we can just keep a Ducati in front when going for a coffee ! (honest officer! "its a motocade"!!!!) G.

Riff Raff
10th August 2005, 07:55
Our very own Flame got "pinged" in the Wairarapa on the weekend.
Ooh Flame, you didn't mention this to me the other day! What's the damage chick?

TonyB
10th August 2005, 08:05
Ohhh flame ya bad girl, whats the damage? you know it was the yellow that the copper realy dident like aye, mind you he was proberly impressed that it wasent the comen silver or boreing blue :Punk: (says he on a black k4)
A borrowed black K4 .... or is there something you need to tell us?

White trash
10th August 2005, 08:17
Well Flame just needs to slow down. Speeding's neither big nor clever.

Hitcher
10th August 2005, 09:01
I saw that Commodore malingering with intent. Bastard.

flame
10th August 2005, 15:35
Ooh Flame, you didn't mention this to me the other day! What's the damage chick?

Well....wouldn't ya just think they had real work to take care off instead of harrassing young inocent women!!! I guess at least I still have my licence....for now :whistle:

enigma51
10th August 2005, 15:59

Thats rich coming from you :rofl:

mikey
10th August 2005, 16:12
im dissapointed. why did you stop vicky?

James Deuce
10th August 2005, 16:25
Thats rich coming from you :rofl:

Nah. He moved from Wellington to Auckland. He's just completing the transition from "dude" to "cock".

Sniper
10th August 2005, 16:28
Ouch bad luck flame. Sorry to hear

hondacmx450
10th August 2005, 17:25
cause thay cant catch the one in hamilton hahahaahahah

Marknz
10th August 2005, 18:30

Feggin 'ell... I nearly choked on my Speights when I read that

:drinkup:

dangerous
10th August 2005, 18:46
Feggin 'ell... I nearly choked on my Speights when I read that

:drinkup:
you are drinking Speights...... thats why you nearly choked :nono:

froggyfrenchman
10th August 2005, 18:53
bloody cops! oughta be a law against damn sneeky cheating bastard stupid over polished wanky dumb fuckn mufti cars! give us a sporting chance guys!

riffer
10th August 2005, 19:22
Damn. Busted just before the T-junction.

That's not fair. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

It's going to be a bloody long ride doing that straight at 100. :no:

WINJA
10th August 2005, 19:35
IM SICK OF YOU JERKS USING OUR ROADS AS A RACE TRACK , ITS TIME YOU WISED UP AND :rofl:

jimbo600
10th August 2005, 21:38
Bloody hell flame. There you go all gixxered up racing around giving us all a bad name. Shame on you.

I've seen that guy hang around that road a few times now. Not seen him anywhere else though. I hope you didn't get burned too bad.

Sparky Bills
10th August 2005, 23:03
Hate to say it people...
WT is right. Speeding is bad!

Velox
11th August 2005, 00:09
Stink! I used to see them hanging around the other end of that road (near Featherston) but not on that bit. Just when you thought the world was a safe place eh. I wonder if anyone has ever had an accident on that bit of road - I highly doubt it - it's straight and doesn't have any driveways on it I don't think. Ah - what can ya do? (Well - get a detector I guess.)

Dadpole
11th August 2005, 00:46
A friend of mine was killed 18 months ago at the other end of that straight where it bends and goes up the rise. The moron was doing a high speed "hero run" and cut the corner.

Dadpole
11th August 2005, 00:48
Not trying to be a Nanny here. Would rather have them putting resources into sorting the morons than gathering revenue :ride:

Bartman10
8th September 2005, 17:20
C'mon flame lets see some pics of yer new machine then...

scooter
8th September 2005, 20:07
Lucky the green machine is still in the running in process. What are you doing fanging it up on the main roads anyway. Plenty of fun windy bits around the 'rapa where plod wouldn't have a shit show in catching ya if ya didn't want to get caught....if ya catch my drift

flame
8th September 2005, 21:02
C'mon flame lets see some pics of yer new machine then...

No pics yet :no: but hopefully I'll see you out and about over the weekend and ya can see him in the flesh :)

Slingshot
8th September 2005, 21:17
No pics yet :no: but hopefully I'll see you out and about over the weekend and ya can see him in the flesh :)

What did you get?????

madmal64
8th September 2005, 21:24
Damn! Thanks for the "heads up" Flame. :Punk: I dont like hearing that they are targeting bikes.