PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Ms Piggy
5th January 2004, 16:59
Hi There,
I'm just new to this site & to riding. I've got a Honda CB250 & I'm really enjoying learning to ride & I think this will be my new addiction!! :beer:

bluninja
5th January 2004, 17:28
Hi There,
I'm just new to this site & to riding. I've got a Honda CB250 & I'm really enjoying learning to ride & I think this will be my new addiction!! :beer:Hello and welcome...seems everyone else is out on their bikes:laugh:

TTFN

Ms Piggy
5th January 2004, 17:32
Hello and welcome...seems everyone else is out on their bikes:laugh:

TTFN
Fair enough too! I would be if I wasn't at work still!!! :argh:

Hitcher
6th January 2004, 10:09
I hope motorcycling brings you as much pleasure as it has brought me. Note that it is an EXPENSIVE addiction. Bikes are made to be ridden and there are great rides to be had around the Wellington region.
:banana:

bungbung
6th January 2004, 10:13
Hi,

I've seen your bike around town before. Have yoiu had it for longer than you've had a licence by chance? ;)

BlueR1
6th January 2004, 11:28
welcoome to the two wheeled way of life, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!

wari
6th January 2004, 15:35
Welcome C_S_L ... good to have you onboard :-)

Ms Piggy
6th January 2004, 15:51
The bike belonged to my flatmate - she gave it the paint job. I've only had it for about 1 month - honest! :innocent:

Hi,

I've seen your bike around town before. Have yoiu had it for longer than you've had a licence by chance? ;)

Ms Piggy
6th January 2004, 15:56
welcoome to the two wheeled way of life, hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us!

:niceone: Thanks! I know I will!

inlinefour
17th January 2005, 02:32
Hi There,
I'm just new to this site & to riding. I've got a Honda CB250 & I'm really enjoying learning to ride & I think this will be my new addiction!! :beer:

Good to see a lass with good taste in bikes...