PDA

View Full Version : Watches on Broadway promotion for Sam Croft

tbs
19th November 2012, 11:47
Hi everyone.

My name is Blair Shallard, I'm a group 3 level track day enthusiast, and I own Watches on Broadway in Newmarket, Auckland, where I sell a range of fine watches and offer a full repair service on pretty much all brands.

I want to sponsor Sam, but I can't justify just throwing a bunch of money at him, so here's my offer:

Buy a watch from me for full retail (no haggling or you just cheapen the deal) and I will donate 10% of the purchase price to Sam's efforts to secure his place in the European Junior Cup.

Let me give you a couple of examples of how much that might mean for Sam:

Say you buy a Tissot 'MotoGP' or 'Nicky Haden' Limited Edition watch (see attached photos and yes, those are the boxes they come in), the recommended retail on these is $1,595.00. Sam would get $159.50.

Or perhaps you think your wife or girlfriend would like something like this Raymond Weil 'Shine' diamond-set piece for Christmas? With a rrp of $6,750.00, together we would be donating $675.00 to Sam's cause.

As a sweetener, as I realize that not everyone needs or wants to buy a watch right now, I will extend the offer to all watches sent or brought to me for repair, including a simple battery change.

I'll be putting a page up on my web-site as soon as my web-saavy apprentice is back at work, and doing some promotion on Facebook as well.

In the mean time you can check my website to see some of the brands we sell and repair services we offer.

www.watchesonbroadway.co.nz

Cheers,
Blair.

Disclaimer: I will also be offering this deal to a mountain bike club or two to support some of our up and coming young riders wishing to compete overseas.

BigAl
19th November 2012, 12:22
Very nice idea Blair.

Just a thought, you might like to post this thread in biker angels forum, apparently they like sparkly things:cool:

tbs
19th November 2012, 12:45
Very nice idea Blair.

Just a thought, you might like to post this thread in biker angels forum, apparently they like sparkly things:cool:

Yeah, that's a thought.
I was wondering what other forums it would be ok to use to promote this. I don't want to be accused of spamming.

Edbear
19th November 2012, 13:21
Yeah, that's a thought.
I was wondering what other forums it would be ok to use to promote this. I don't want to be accused of spamming.

Good on yer! I think someone like Sam Croft would be fine to promote. The mods will soon tell you if you are breaching site rules so I wouldn't worry too much.

Shame I can't afford the Tissot T-touch Classic at the mo... :(

tbs
16th December 2012, 14:54
Get yourself a discount and I'll send some dollars Sam's way.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/155195-Limited-Edition-Tissot-Nicky-Hayden-Chronograph-Watch?p=1130449738#post1130449738

Blair.