PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Psycho Bitch in Glenfield/Wairau Area

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 14:57
Okay... im not a happy chappy. On my way home from uni today i had the mistfortune to run into a very disgruntled and psychotic maniac that i will further refer to only has 'bitch'.

Coming up to the lights at interesection of Archers and Wairau roads (on wairau heading towards glenfield) there were two lanes of backed up traffic at the lights so as per usual i filtered to the front. This is where my afternoon turned to shit.

Bitch is in her car in the left hand lane and for some unknown reason (i swear i did absolutely nothing other than drive up tot he front of the queued up traffic) decides that i have deeply offended her in some way and takes it upon herself to 'drag' me (i accelerated away at a medium pace), pulling the fingers out the window and the swerving dangerously close to my front wheel to pull in front of me.

Next set of lights (tristram and wairau road intersection by BP) she cuts over to the left of the right hand lane to block the aisle up to the front. Being the smart man i am i cut behind a car in the left lane, endin up in front of bitch. I turn and give her a :tugger: before proceeding to the front of the queue about 6 cars in front.

Again i left the front of the queue by myself and went about my ways assuming the saga was over BUT NO... next thing i know bitch is on my ass about 1m from my tyre, so close i couldnt see her in either of my mirrors.

She proceeded to be cunt all the way up the hill from the intersection where valenitines is. She then passed me very close (about .5m away from my right arm, then pulled in front of me again) and drove at about 40kmh up the remainder of the hill (towards lights at glenfield road)... previously i was doing 59kmh. As it splits into two lanes she moved to the left slowed down more, as i went past on in the right hand lane she leant out of the window and spat at me. THIS REALLY FUCKED ME OFF. At the lights she pulled off into glenfield road and disappeared yelling something out the window and pulling the fingers again.

SO.... all bikers in the Glenfield area beware of a FAT UGLY BITCH, driving a GREY FORD SEIRRA STATION WAGON (old 80's car) - REGO NS1086... she is a rather ugly fat lady with glasses, long grey hair and deep insecurity and emotional problems.

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 15:03
Effing hell mate:mad: some of these cagers:no:

I really think we need some door opening and window/mirror smashing training.

I hope you've managed to calm down now. Have some :drinkup: or do some :ride: or whatever it is that calms you down.

inlinefour
10th August 2005, 15:05
I'd be calling the cops or visiting their lovely website to full in a report. Not helpfull egging her on though :weird:

SARGE
10th August 2005, 15:07
Effing hell mate:mad: some of these cagers:no:

I really think we need some door opening and window/mirror smashing training.

I hope you've managed to calm down now. Have some :drinkup: or do some :ride: or whatever it is that calms you down.

which is exactly WHY i carry a few old spark plugs in my tank bag.. biff one or 2 over your shoulder and giggle like a schoolboy..

( sorry bout the windscreen.. guess i left them on top of the engine after my last tuneup..) :Punk: :rofl: :motu:

Hitcher
10th August 2005, 15:09
If you've got time in these situations, follow them home. Make a point of being seen to write down their address details. If you've got a digital camera, make a point of being seen taking photos. Depending on how much bigger/older/uglier/better armed they are than you, ask them "What the fuck was all that about back there?"

Devil
10th August 2005, 15:11
...and spat at me...
Spitting is one area where I would totally lose it. Thats fucking disgusting. I'm actually a little worried about how I'd react if someone did spit at me. I'd want to deck the bitch.

What can you legally do to someone who spits at you. I mean potentially you're talking about a whole raft of disease that could stay with you for life.

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 15:11
i did think later that giving her a :tugger: prob wasnt the best idea, at the time i thought she was turning off and that would be the end of it... also wanted to show her how stupid she was for thinking she could block me out, in my opinion the fact that i got passed her there would have made her be a bitch anyway, remember it was unprovoked in the first place.

crashe
10th August 2005, 15:12
Dob her in to the police.... go and fill in the form....

That is so gross to spit out the window at you...
and to do it deliberatly.....

This woman needs to be spoken to by the police...

John
10th August 2005, 15:13
Exactly, You have a helmet take it of and weild it like a axe then do what hitcher says..

Personally I would have followed the tubby bitch home and ask her if she was upset that I ate the last pie at the fuel stop, but fucken spitting?? thats fucken disgusting I would have being understandibly wild if someone did that to me...

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 15:13
Spitting is one area where I would totally lose it. Thats fucking disgusting. I'm actually a little worried about how I'd react if someone did spit at me. I'd want to deck the bitch.

What can you legally do to someone who spits at you. I mean potentially you're talking about a whole raft of disease that could stay with you for life.

thats kind of what i was thinking... at first it was just "OK your a bitch now get over it, your like 40-50+ and your acting like a 16year old boy racer" but then she spat at me, almost got off my bike to go sort her out but the light went green.

Im pretty sure spitting falls under the realm of assault, but that may be the same thing as swung and missed because it didnt actually land on me...

Lou Girardin
10th August 2005, 15:14
Are you sure it was a grey Sierra, not green?

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 15:16
im pretty sure it was grey, could possibly have been a faded green, but it looked grey to me... you on the database looking it up?

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 15:19
I remember reading somewhere here that you could by using their number plate find their address.

You could go and visit her and politely tell her that she endangered you.

I'm sure we could get about 10 of us to be present there within her sight but looking as NON -violent as possible, just to make sure she doesn't get too bitchy.

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 15:21
thats the plan JSG, i dont intend to cause any shit but i do wanna know why she went so ape shit...

TonyB
10th August 2005, 15:21
....decides that i have deeply offended her in some way and takes it upon herself to 'drag' me (i accelerated away at a medium pace), pulling the fingers out the window and the swerving dangerously close to my front wheel to pull in front of me.
Next set of lights (tristram and wairau road intersection by BP) she cuts over to the left of the right hand lane to block the aisle up to the front..

....next thing i know bitch is on my ass about 1m from my tyre, so close i couldnt see her in either of my mirrors.

She proceeded to be cunt all the way up the hill from the intersection where valenitines is. She then passed me very close (about .5m away from my right arm, then pulled in front of me again) and drove at about 40kmh up the remainder of the hill (towards lights at glenfield road)... previously i was doing 59kmh. As it splits into two lanes she moved to the left slowed down more, as i went past on in the right hand lane she leant out of the window and spat at me. THIS REALLY FUCKED ME OFF. At the lights she pulled off into glenfield road and disappeared yelling something out the window and pulling the fingers again.

Never mind the bloody spitting! Dob her in before she kills someone.

John
10th August 2005, 15:22
I remember reading somewhere here that you could by using their number plate find their address.

You could go and visit her and politely tell her that she endangered you.

I'm sure we could get about 10 of us to be present there within her sight but looking as NON -violent as possible, just to make sure she doesn't get too bitchy.
who cares shes a fat bitch, I'd knock on her door and have a pack of like 6 pies and eat them in front of her, them fattys can run fast for about 30seconds then they have a heart attack (i know).

Gareth arent you also color blind though?

vifferman
10th August 2005, 15:25
Yeah, anywhere that does vehicle registrations - just pay them $2.35, give them the rego and car make, and they'll print out the last address the vehicle was registered at. Note that you need to provide ID, and your query is recorded in the database.

Damon
10th August 2005, 15:28
Holy crap dude! Thanks for the heads up, I work on the Wairau hill just past valentines, I’ll remember to wear my summer "Attack" gloves for some mirror smashing

Lou Girardin
10th August 2005, 15:28
im pretty sure it was grey, could possibly have been a faded green, but it looked grey to me... you on the database looking it up?

*ahem* No comment.
But she's not in the phone book.

CPB
10th August 2005, 15:30
I agree, these psychos need to be sorted...imagine if you'd done something slightly out of the ordinary!!!

duckman
10th August 2005, 15:36
Hmmmm ... Are you sure it wasn't green...

She lives in Glenfield.

But I suppose posting the address would be a breach of something .. :devil2:

Devil
10th August 2005, 15:37
Gareth, make a complaint in person at the cop shop. At least you know it got there and got recorded. You know I live in that area. Is she anywhere near me?

...ugh, spitting.

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 15:38
yeah, just reported it throught the police website. I will be really pissed if nothing comes of this... my mate nearly got done for dangerous misuse of a motorvehicle coming back from taupo.

He was completely sun-blinded coming over a hill, was doing 100 and did his best to slow down and stay on the road, next thing he knows theres a tight two lane bridge, slams on the brakes and spins out, ending up nearly perpindicular to the bridge. Some one did *555 and the cops said he had been racing (with who?) that he was speeding (it was a 100kmh zone...)

whats the bet nothing comes of this from the police...

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 15:40
devil mate... she turned off into glenfield road and she didnt turn off before she went out of sight so she was headed your way... cant comment where she went after that coz i didnt see! :no:

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 15:44
She lives in Glenfield.

But I suppose posting the address would be a breach of something .. :devil2:

haaa:devil2: behold the power of KB - in a few minutes we know so much.

bugjuice
10th August 2005, 15:45
I'm bored and wound up. I'm only round the corner from there.. I might go for a ride and see if I can see the car around.. then have a polite word to find out the root cause of her issues.

I would have stopped actually. I've seen someone do this before on the Victoria flyover. A car was following too closely and obviously had got on the tits of this rider. So he stopped. Calmly got off the bike, and walked back to the car. Don't know what was said, but the car didn't follow so close after that. I would have just stopped and asked what the problem was. Just do it there and then

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 15:46
whats the bet nothing comes of this from the police...

5c

EDIT : And I hope you are not hassling an innocent, mature, motherly, old lady who was just out on an important errand- you boy racery, young hoon on this fast sportsbike:whistle:

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 15:47
i could pay her a visit..

and.. i could also make sure my behaviour is much more mental..

what a fucking bitch lol

duckman
10th August 2005, 15:49
**Cough** 10 Classic Grove, Glenfield **Cough** :devil2:

enigma51
10th August 2005, 15:51
It reminds me of a time where a woman cut me off on the motorway. she changed lanes without looking and when I pulled in next to her and shook my head she rolled down the window and shouted cant you see Im on the phone. I almost fell off the bike laughing!

bugjuice
10th August 2005, 15:52
*cough cough* (http://wises.co.nz/map/default.asp?street=CLASSIC+GR&suburb=GLENFIELD&town=Auckland&sttype=&id=47027|2&svctype=1&zoom=4&mapaction=0&mapwhich=0&width=512&height=512&businesses=1&brad=25&color=-1&filled=0&e=2663073&n=6490658&routemethod=0&s_id=&radius=&mapsize=3&move=true&zoomin=true)

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 15:52

:nono:

naughty! lol

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 15:54

Sorry was that 10 Classic Grove?? Grey station wagon?? REGO NS1086?? Large lady with grey hair and glasses who lives there??

I'm sorry I couldn't hear you over the coughing.:no:

Pity it's a dead end street. But we could swing the Friday night convoy (or a few members of that convoy) past that way:whistle:

Devil
10th August 2005, 15:59
I'm only 1 minute away in Cunliffe place (right hand edge of map). You could meet here first :P

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 16:02
before you guys go doing anything just remember we already have a psychotic bitch that has tareted one bike(r) that we know of... we dont want it to become entrenched in her psyche that we all must die. Please think first before taking any action... i want to see what the police say first up before becoming a vigilante :Punk:

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 16:02
reminds me.. my old man got assaulted by this guy so him and mum traced him back to where he lived in the same way you all just have..
they managed to have a lovely chit chat with the guys wife and even a cuppa tea til with her until he got home :)
tell you what he never expected it.

should all get together and go park up a whole heap of bikes outside her house lol

i'll send my little brother down there to throw rocks at her when she comes outside to check her letter box he'd love that

Devil
10th August 2005, 16:04
i'll send my little brother down there to throw rocks at her when she comes outside to check her letter box he'd love that
Perfect, too young to be charged!

Lou Girardin
10th August 2005, 16:06

Contagious - that cough.

Aaron717
10th August 2005, 16:06
nice to see landata being used for good reasons :rofl: i almost did a search on her myself till i read the rest of the thread. what a bitch. spitting is crossing the line. deff gotta chuck a couple spark plugs in my tank bag should this happen to me.. (brilliant idea btw)

i think you guys should deff pay her a visit! :mad: :devil2: :mad:

Az

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 16:12
should all get together and go park up a whole heap of bikes outside her house lol

Well now that you mentioned it:whistle:

vifferman
10th August 2005, 16:17
IS that his picture in your avatar? He looks pretty psycho to me... sort of MutantPsycho. :yes:

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 16:22
IS that his picture in your avatar? He looks pretty psycho to me... sort of MutantPsycho. :yes:

yes thats him. and as you can see he still likes to clutch mums tit.
thats innocence i tell you.

now back to the rocks.. hmm.. lol

vifferman
10th August 2005, 16:30
yes thats him. and as you can see he still likes to clutch mums tit.

I wasn't going to mention that bit. Sort of thought it might be some sort of weird incestuous thing going on...
He hasn't got six fingers on each hand by any chance? (Could be handy for the stone thing...) :whistle:

SARGE
10th August 2005, 16:30
deff gotta chuck a couple spark plugs in my tank bag should this happen to me.. (brilliant idea btw)

Az

glad ya liked it ... heheh.. rocks work nice too.. :Punk:

Sniper
10th August 2005, 16:31
I'd be calling the cops or visiting their lovely website to full in a report. Not helpfull egging her on though :weird:

I would do just that too

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 16:35
I wasn't going to mention that bit. Sort of thought it might be some sort of weird incestuous thing going on...
He hasn't got six fingers on each hand by any chance? (Could be handy for the stone thing...) :whistle:

*addZ* you to the.. "to throw rocks at" list lol

Lou Girardin
10th August 2005, 16:39
If anyone is thinking of calling around. Just remember that other members of that family may be worse. Perhaps 3 or 4 bikers parked outside waving at her (no abuse) will make her aware that she is known, try Saturday. Most people think that they are anonymous in their cars, it's a rude wake up call when they discover they're not.

placidfemme
10th August 2005, 16:41
If you guys are gonna ride up there let me know, PM me or send me a text, I'm just around the corner (not in Glenfield but close enough) I'll come along to sit and wave...

Paul in NZ
10th August 2005, 16:50
Take a friggin chill pill will ya!

Christ alive are we a bunch of vigilanties all of a sudden? Turning up at someones house is a bloody stupid thing to do... What are you going to do if she turns out to be a keen shotgun owner or a pitbull breeder...

Whats next a bunch of grannies beating the snot out of a biker at home because they passed them on the hill....

OK she did a really stupid (and nasty) thing, there are legal mechanisims to make a complaint. Doing an even stupider thing is not an appropriate response!

As for throwing sparkplugs through windshields... Is it worth maybe killing someone over a bit of stupid driving? Just pull out of the way and count to 10.

Far out... Keep reminding me why I don't like a bikers much...

Paul N

ps - I whack her if she spat at me and it hit me too....

NC
10th August 2005, 16:54
That's why you always make sure you have a full tank. I would have followed her untill she pulled over and have had a chat..Yelling match with her. Then spat in her face.

I had a guy ram me (and try to ram me) into parked cars on Kent Tec, even though he was 'p-crazy' and wanted to have a go I still stood up to him (with my helmet on..hehe) He was NUTS, wanted to smack over MrMelon. This guy was fucken huge, muscley and shit.

John
10th August 2005, 16:54

Christ alive are we a bunch of vigilanties all of a sudden? Turning up at someones house is a bloody stupid thing to do... What are you going to do if she turns out to be a keen shotgun owner or a pitbull breeder...

Whats next a bunch of grannies beating the snot out of a biker at home because they passed them on the hill....

OK she did a really stupid (and nasty) thing, there are legal mechanisims to make a complaint. Doing an even stupider thing is not an appropriate response!

As for throwing sparkplugs through windshields... Is it worth maybe killing someone over a bit of stupid driving? Just pull out of the way and count to 10.

Paul N

damn guzzi riders :lol:

Aaron717
10th August 2005, 16:56

Paul N

This is true... maybe we are taking it a bit far.. but i tell ya what its different when it is happening, reflection may be good as it gives you the chance to think of what you should/should not have done.. but at the time you want to go into destruction mode and venting on here and "talking" about going and seeing her is far better than actually doing it (dont know how serious these guys are here). its just nice to know that if somebody actually wanted to go that far fellow KB'ers are here to lend a hand.

placidfemme
10th August 2005, 16:59
or you could just opt for fear mode and write her a letter, hand deliver it and state that she should be more careful in future because you are a "gentleman" and that if you could find her within the space of a few hours the next biker she pisses off might not be as "calm" as you and they can find her too... that will put the shits up her...

Aaron717
10th August 2005, 17:02
or you could just opt for fear mode and write her a letter, hand deliver it and state that she should be more careful in future because you are a "gentleman" and that if you could find her within the space of a few hours the next biker she pisses off might not be as "calm" as you and they can find her too... that will put the shits up her...

lol fear mode :rofl:

this could work wonders. it brings a whole 3rd dimension to road rage :rofl:

:yes:

NC
10th August 2005, 17:04
Or set her car on fire at 2am

placidfemme
10th August 2005, 17:07
well... you could set her car on fire... but I was thinking more along the lines of things that "are not" illegal and potentially dangerous...

You wouldn't need to sign your name, she'd remember you, just put it as "the biker you spat at". that way she can't track you down and claim "abuse". Also gets the message across and leaves her thinking "oh no he knows where I live"

Sniper
10th August 2005, 17:09
I with Paul here. Turning up to her house wont do shit. Besides, it could turn very wrong if she decided to go to the cops because a "gang" of bikers are threatening her at home. Last thing you want is to be trying to teach her a lesson for causing you wrong and the cops charge you with something. Where's the justice in that?

Gareth, dont piss around with the website, I used it to report a hit and run 3 months ago and I never heard anything back. Walk in there, tell them your story and ask them to make it a priority before she hurts some other biker

NordieBoy
10th August 2005, 17:09
Go there and be obvious you're taking photos of her car :D
Put the wind up her in a nice civil way :D

NC
10th August 2005, 17:13
well... you could set her car on fire... but I was thinking more along the lines of things that "are not" illegal and potentially dangerous...

You wouldn't need to sign your name, she'd remember you, just put it as "the biker you spat at". that way she can't track you down and claim "abuse". Also gets the message across and leaves her thinking "oh no he knows where I live"
Ok, roll it down the drive onto the middle of the road, then set it on fire...
OR!!!

Break into her house and shove her tooth brush in yah bum, take a photo of it and send it to her a couple of weeks later.

Paul in NZ
10th August 2005, 17:16
Pull over and call *555

"there is a crazy woman in a blah blah blah headed east on blah blah blah and I reckon she is cranked up on P or drunk or something, you better get her off the road before she kills someone...."

NC
10th August 2005, 17:16
OR OR OR

Stinkpalm her...

Teehee

Go for a good shit, don't wipe your arse. Then go for a lil run so you get a bit sweaty, then shove your hand down the crack of your arse. Then go to her house when she's home and make out your selling something so she shakes your hand...and...wahlah..she's got the shits..

Sniper
10th August 2005, 17:17
Pull over and call *555

"there is a crazy woman in a blah blah blah headed east on blah blah blah and I reckon she is cranked up on P or drunk or something, you better get her off the road before she kills someone...."

Yep just like that

NC
10th August 2005, 17:17
Pull over and call *555

She had a crack pipe on her front seat and she was smoking weed? :rofl:

duckman
10th August 2005, 17:18
Pull over and call *555

Please hold sir while I put you through to co-op taxis.... :rofl:

placidfemme
10th August 2005, 17:20
OR OR OR

Stinkpalm her...

Teehee

Go for a good shit, don't wipe your arse. Then go for a lil run so you get a bit sweaty, then shove your hand down the crack of your arse. Then go to her house when she's home and make out your selling something so she shakes your hand...and...wahlah..she's got the shits..

and how old are you?

NC
10th August 2005, 17:21
and how old are you?
I'm just having a joke... Chillax :)

Narh, you're idea about the letter is a good idea.

Sniper
10th August 2005, 17:22
and how old are you?

Oooops, you havent seen how far downhill NC can go :rofl:

NC
10th August 2005, 17:24
If anyone is thinking of calling around. Just remember that other members of that family may be worse. Perhaps 3 or 4 bikers parked outside waving at her (no abuse) will make her aware that she is known, try Saturday. Most people think that they are anonymous in their cars, it's a rude wake up call when they discover they're not.
Hello police?

There are 20 or so bikers outside my house waving at me!

Hehe that would be a laugh.... take photos

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 17:24
age is just a number lol

NC
10th August 2005, 17:25
Oooops, you havent seen how far downhill NC can go :rofl:
I'm in sewer mode too :laugh:

NC
10th August 2005, 17:27
age is just a number lol
If you add them together I'm 6...

Can I use that is and excuse?

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 17:31
If you add them together I'm 6...

Can I use that is and excuse?

just tell people you were an ugly baby and the doctor screamed and dropped you. works for me lol =P

NC
10th August 2005, 17:35
just tell people you were an ugly baby and the doctor screamed and dropped you. works for me lol =P
:rofl:

But that ready did happen....to me

NotaGoth
10th August 2005, 17:38
:rofl:

But that ready did happen....to me

lmao your a dag

zeRax
10th August 2005, 17:59
what a revolting bitch, i wouldnt class her as a lady, i dont hit ladies, but just cause she's female fuck that, big giant ogre shooting out spit at me id fucking whack her with my helmet

BNZ
10th August 2005, 18:05
I cant be assed reading all the replies, but im sure its been said allready....

GET YOURSELF SOME ROAD RAGE! Honestly man, I have had fuckers cut me off, i toot (not holding down the horn, not giving abuse, just a quick toot) and the fucking retards pull the fingers at me. I must admit, this only ever happened in auckland. I ALWAYS chase/follow them until they stop, or head too far out of my direction. I have several times got off my bike or out of my car at lights and approached them looking pretty fucken pissed. Im not a big guy, but they always freak and lock their doors. Fucking pussys.

Next time while at the lights, get off and approach them. Dont be violent, or do anything that can get you in trouble. Just ask them what the fuck there problem is??? AAAAHHHHHHH I HATE fuckwits like that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HDTboy
10th August 2005, 18:17
I'm only 1 minute away in Cunliffe place (right hand edge of map). You could meet here first :P
I might have to come pay you a quiet visit, via Classic Ave (not so quiet)

SARGE
10th August 2005, 18:23
As for throwing sparkplugs through windshields... Is it worth maybe killing someone over a bit of stupid driving?

yes it is Paul.. and this is why...

Again i left the front of the queue by myself and went about my ways assuming the saga was over BUT NO... next thing i know bitch is on my ass about 1m from my tyre, so close i couldnt see her in either of my mirrors.

someone is playing a DANGEROUS game there man.. if someone is that far up my ass.. playtime is OVER!.. spark plugs.. rocks, boots, helmet, a Mini Chopper.. just get this cunt off my ass

hmmm... wonder if i can adapt my Scottoiler to work like a James Bond thingie..

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 18:24
Next time while at the lights, get off and approach them. Dont be violent, or do anything that can get you in trouble. Just ask them what the fuck there problem is??? AAAAHHHHHHH I HATE fuckwits like that. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I agree - as long as you stay in all your gear don't take your helmet off - you look even larger and more menacing.

So we meeting somewhere or what??

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 18:25
someone is playing a DANGEROUS game there man.. if someone is that far up my ass.. playtime is OVER!.. spark plugs.. rocks, boots, helmet, a Mini Chopper.. just get this cunt off my ass

I know what you mean D - when it comes down to my life or theirs I guess it's easy to decide.

SARGE
10th August 2005, 18:32
I know what you mean D - when it comes down to my life or theirs I guess it's easy to decide.

here's a great idea .. we have her details..

we ALSO have RESIDENT POPO's :Police:

couldnt we hook the 2 up somehow?

Scumdog?

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 18:39

Scumdog?

Good idea

By the way- saw you riding home today - was at Red B's buying yet more parts for the old ZZR:wait:

Nice "haircut":rofl:

SARGE
10th August 2005, 19:26
Good idea

By the way- saw you riding home today - was at Red B's buying yet more parts for the old ZZR:wait:

Nice "haircut":rofl:

hey peeps get the hell outta the way when they see that coming up in the rear-view.. :Punk: :Punk: :Punk: :Punk: :Punk:

(some Motorhed in the iPod.. blipping the throttle to the beat** THE ACE OF SPADES.. THE ACE OF SPADES.. !!! Only problem with that is the wheelies in the guitar solo's.... :rofl: )

KATWYN
10th August 2005, 19:43
i cut behind a car in the left lane, endin up in front of bitch.

Don't do this again. Just get away from psychos (as hard as that is at
the time- ya just wanna "do" them)

Just remember the fat ugly old slag is sitting behind a lethel weapon
and guaranteed to end up better off than you if she even taps you
from behind. - not worth it.

What makes me laugh is do you notice its always the dicks in grandmas
car or some 100 year old piece of shit that want to drag a bike off!
bloody dreamers

SixPackBack
10th August 2005, 19:45
dads girlfreind sorry daad jusbelted her

enigma51
10th August 2005, 19:53
dads girlfreind sorry daad jusbelted her
so you saying dads girlfriend is an old fat woman

NICE

I can feel the love :love:

SARGE
10th August 2005, 19:58
by the way.. i dont know the way the laws are worded here . but back in the States, ASSAULT is defined as

"An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another"

thats right .. no contact has to be made at all.. just the threat, or actions leading a person to believe that he or she is in physical danger...

( if you tell Plonker A that you are going to rip his eyes out of his head and skull-fuck him to death, and he has reason the think that you are capable of it.. you are guilty of Assault..... if you tell Plonker A that you are going to rip his eyes out of his head and skull-fuck him to death, AND YOU ACTUALLY DO IT.. you are guilty of assault and Battery..)

Vehicular assault is a class E felony in the US (up to 2 years in the "Crossbar Hotel")

see definition below:

that person engages in conduct, while operating a motorized vehicle, which creates or contributes to a substantial and unjustifiable risk that serious physical injury to another person will occur

there is another law called MENACING...

A person is guilty of menacing in the third degree when, by physical
menace, he or she intentionally places or attempts to place another
person in fear of death, imminent serious physical injury or physical
injury.
Menacing in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor

might be worth a look at the NZ law.. could pay to get her at least in Civil court

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 20:07
might be worth a look at the NZ law.. could pay to get her at least in Civil court

Really who has the time??

Wouldn't a baloon filled with brake fluid thrown at the car be far easier??

Aaron717
10th August 2005, 20:14

omg that was hillarious. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Waylander
10th August 2005, 20:20
Had someone do something similar to me back in Dallas. I followed the cunt close enough that I could see his face in his mirrors but back enough so he could see my whole bike. After awhile the glances in his mirror became more frantic and his speed increased. Just kept my distance and continued to follow him. Followed him for over 2 hours and finally drove him crasy enough to run a red light at 20 over the limit. I stopped at the light and a cop parked at the other side of the intersection took off after the cunt. Was laughing my ass (arse) off all the way home.

SARGE
10th August 2005, 20:25
Good idea

By the way- saw you riding home today - was at Red B's buying yet more parts for the old ZZR

i think that was the intersection where i gave it a bit of a handfull... how'd she sound?... lol ( i like to wake those twats up a bit when i go by...)

PZR
10th August 2005, 20:26
Go on..............
Dob her in.
You know you want to
We want you to as well
Get the bitch
Listen to the voices
She'd do it to you if she could use a computer
She may be typing away right now
Get in first
Go on............
You know you want to

Paul in NZ
10th August 2005, 20:44
yes it is Paul.. and this is why...

hmmm... wonder if i can adapt my Scottoiler to work like a James Bond thingie..

Yeah! Good onya... The country needs more civilized in DUH viduals like you Sarge.

Dude, I do owe you some thanks though! I'd kind of forgotten this side of motorcycling... and why I don't tell people I meet professionally that I like motorcycles.

CYA on the road some place..... Unless I see you first of course....

SARGE
10th August 2005, 20:55
Dude, I do owe you some thanks though! I'd kind of forgotten this side of motorcycling... and why I don't tell people I meet professionally that I like motorcycles..

maybe you need to put that old nail on Trademe and buy a nice safe Audi or Saab or something then man.. if you are so ashamed of being a rider that is..

if someone is threatening my life or my well-being.. i will take action to make sure they NEVER feel like doing that again.

thank gawd for the Ignore button

i bet you vote Labour too..

R6_kid
10th August 2005, 21:01
reported it through the website... as mentioned i will be paying a visit to the po po station in takapuna. Saw one of their officers shooting me with a laser when i went up the same hill 1hr later, was gonna stop and tell him then and there but didnt want to interupt the revenue gathering exercise - i might have got him pissed off too.

Waylander
10th August 2005, 21:06
Paul mate, no offense but when bikers start being so submissive then the respect other road users should give us is diminished and we get the current situation. I'm not saying that we should all be vigilantes and go about destroying the property of those that offend or endanger us. But something to tell the morons out there that we wont sit idley (is that spelt right?) by and let them try and kill us. Personally handing them a letter to subtly let them know that they are not as annonymous (sp?) as they think is a good idea. Letting them get away with it is not.

anhrefn
10th August 2005, 21:12
Psyco bitch........ hmmmm maybe she could only find todlers undies and the chaffing was driving her insane........ as for the spitting? Well from your description she sounds like a camel, maybe the tight undies and the small mind made her think she was one?

One guy told me that keeping a few bolts handy in a pocket and opps accidentally letting one slip out was a good way to deal with an asshole. Opps sorry I think I might have not tightened up a bolt properly. I could swear I double checked them all?

Muahahahahaha some days it pays to be an evil son of a bitch.

texmo
10th August 2005, 21:20
Really who has the time??

Wouldn't a baloon filled with brake fluid thrown at the car be far easier??
Paint ball gun filled with frozen pain balls works a charm, Or a empty CO2 canister filled with black powder taped to the rear axle.....

Two Smoker
10th August 2005, 21:27
Personally, if im in that situation, im not going to fuck around, im going to get out of there..... be it on 1 wheel or two... if they are being stupid infront of you, either pull over and stop, or drop it into second, and put your foot or hand out at mirror height... But if you are going to do the "dont fuck with me" stuff... make sure you do it properly....

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 21:27
i think that was the intersection where i gave it a bit of a handfull... how'd she sound?... lol ( i like to wake those twats up a bit when i go by...)

Yeah - just opposite RB's... you gave it some stick away from the lights - sounded great - although you did have some competition from Peter's TRX that was being warmed up nearby.

SARGE
10th August 2005, 21:32
Yeah - just opposite RB's... you gave it some stick away from the lights - sounded great - although you did have some competition from Peter's TRX that was being warmed up nearby.

thats one fast Rat bike too.. and Pete is 14x the rider i'll ever be ( the 328 years experience helps...lol)

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 21:33
Paul mate, no offense but when bikers start being so submissive then the respect other road users should give us is diminished and we get the current situation. I'm not saying that we should all be vigilantes and go about destroying the property of those that offend or endanger us. But something to tell the morons out there that we wont sit idley (is that spelt right?) by and let them try and kill us. Personally handing them a letter to subtly let them know that they are not as annonymous (sp?) as they think is a good idea. Letting them get away with it is not.

I'll beg to differ here - vigilante justice is great. But in reality dropping a gear and twisting it is the better option.

Bren_chch
10th August 2005, 21:39
I like the 'letter' idea! That really would be good! :rofl:

mstriumph
10th August 2005, 21:43
--- someone should have made a poll outta this -- :yes: i suppose it's too late now

inlinefour
10th August 2005, 21:49
This is fucking crap people! Is this KiwiBiker or Hells Angels? If its the latter, I'll be quitting, FFS...

Paul in NZ
10th August 2005, 21:53
maybe you need to put that old nail on Trademe and buy a nice safe Audi or Saab or something then man.. if you are so ashamed of being a rider that is..

if someone is threatening my life or my well-being.. i will take action to make sure they NEVER feel like doing that again.

Oh Golly....... A HD owning FJ1200 rider calling my Guzzi and old nail.... bwahahaha.... :rofl: Oh dear.... Thanks, I needed cheering up! Old Nail it is for sure, never claimed anything else and won't defend it either!

You probably need to have met me once to get the context of what I was saying, sorry about that I'm not always the writer I think I am! Always in a rush to get the words out!

Sarge, I'm ashamed of knee jerks like you that diminish us all with your pathetic posturing and make us all look stupid. If you are going to do something you do it... You don't talk shit on the internet and gather a posse to monster a single woman for christsake....

It's got fuck all to do with rights and shit! Road rage incidents happen every day and over reacting in a violent vigilante fashion does jack shit to stop it. I have no idea why a merkin would be living in NZ except they are coming here in increasing numbers exactly because the fucked up attitude you and Waylander are displaying has made your own country intolerable.

But seriously... This is moronic... this list is going down hill fast and time to be gone some place else!

Have fun folks and be nice... I'll see you guys on the Hill and the rest of ya know how to find me...

CYA!

Kickaha
10th August 2005, 22:00

I think it more likely than rather than being ashamed of riding a motorcyle it'd be ashamed to be associated with riders like yourself who would resort to an act of violence that could potentialy cause injury or damage to people other than those who are threatening you

Although I have only met Paul once he has been very helpful to me and a great many others on this site and he deserves far better than the garbage you were just spouting off about his old nail etc

SARGE
10th August 2005, 22:01
Oh Golly....... A HD owning FJ1200 rider calling my Guzzi and old nail.... bwahahaha.... :rofl: Oh dear.... Thanks, I needed cheering up! Old Nail it is for sure, never claimed anything else and won't defend it either!

You probably need to have met me once to get the context of what I was saying, sorry about that I'm not always the writer I think I am! Always in a rush to get the words out!

Sarge, I'm ashamed of knee jerks like you that diminish us all with your pathetic posturing and make us all look stupid. If you are going to do something you do it... You don't talk shit on the internet and gather a posse to monster a single woman for christsake....

CYA!

now Paul.. i apologize if i worded the "old Nail" thing wrongly.. that has always been a term of endearment for me.. that looks like a very well preserved Guzzi.. props for that for sure

if you will notice .. it was not i who started the Posse thing .. i never once suggested that anyone ride over to her house and blah blah blah.. i was actualy quite in favor of the legal avenue ( note my post on the US legal system..), but in traffic.. if someone is making threatening moves toward me in a 4000 pound weapon.. i will take action to distract them or fight back in any way i can to insure that iget home to my family

once again.. sorry if i offended you on the "old Nail" thing

John
10th August 2005, 22:01
reported it through the website... as mentioned i will be paying a visit to the po po station in takapuna. Saw one of their officers shooting me with a laser when i went up the same hill 1hr later, was gonna stop and tell him then and there but didnt want to interupt the revenue gathering exercise - i might have got him pissed off too.
Fuck they piss me off sure they have other things todo, but I dragged myself to the cop shop after my bin, and they said they would call back with the case number - so I wait.. I dropped in every week and they tell me to come in next week, I just went in and they said that they have no report of an incident so now I'm fucken 3.4k out of pocket, I know they have other shit todo but FUCKEN HELL!

Yea, I'm going to complain but it will be ignored.

inlinefour
10th August 2005, 22:06

It's got fuck all to do with rights and shit! Road rage incidents happen every day and over reacting in a violent vigilante fashion does jack shit to stop it. I have no idea why a merkin would be living in NZ except they are coming here in increasing numbers exactly because the fucked up attitude you and Waylander are displaying has made your own country intolerable.

But seriously... This is moronic... this list is going down hill fast and time to be gone some place else!

Have fun folks and be nice... I'll see you guys on the Hill and the rest of ya know how to find me...

CYA!

Hopefully some of this thread was a piss take (PT). Others I see are pretty new here, bit to learn yet? Either way I agree with Paul 100% and we have not allways seen things eye to eye :whistle:

Waylander
10th August 2005, 22:09

CYA!
Paul, you've met me you know me better than that. I'm not displaying an attitude just stating how I see things. I didn't say go there and start dameging her property or physically threatening her. I don't like violence but I wont back down from a fight unless I know I can't win. Niether will I go about trying to start one. I'm not anything like the generalization you are setting forward.

Sarge is pretty much just like me in that respect. He speaks his mind.

SuperDave
10th August 2005, 22:18
I have not bothered to read the whole thread so apologies if someone has mentioned this before.

Now that we know where she lives, what I propose is that we all turn up at her place one night that she is home - but turn up real stealthy and park our bikes quietly outside her place. After this we must all stand around her front door, and get someone to calmly knock on her door.

I'm pretty sure this bitch will change her tune quickly if she saw 20 bikers at her front door. We don't need to do anything violent or rude, just get one person to say "Don't ever do what you have been doing again, Goodnight"

gav
10th August 2005, 22:28
now Paul.. i apologize if i worded the "old Nail" thing wrongly.. that has always been a term of endearment for me.. that looks like a very well preserved Guzzi.. props for that for sure

if you will notice .. it was not i who started the Posse thing .. i never once suggested that anyone ride over to her house and blah blah blah.. i was actualy quite in favor of the legal avenue ( note my post on the US legal system..), but in traffic.. if someone is making threatening moves toward me in a 4000 pound weapon.. i will take action to distract them or fight back in any way i can to insure that iget home to my family

once again.. sorry if i offended you on the "old Nail" thing
Rather than throwing bolts and rocks etc why not just get a faster bike? :motu:
Guy at work was telling me how he was parked up at some lights after weaving his way through some traffic to the front of the line, he hears this "Oi, you!!" Looks back to see this huge Maori fulla' getting out of his car and start running at Greg!, Greg thinks WTF? This guy was steaming about something, didnt wait to find out what, just gassed it through a red light to get away from this guy. Sometimes people get really pissed at bikes and you don't always know why, just be ready to do a runner if need be and for sure, report it to the cops. I'm sure they'll follow it up. :clap:

John
10th August 2005, 22:40
Rather than throwing bolts and rocks etc why not just get a faster bike? :motu:
Guy at work was telling me how he was parked up at some lights after weaving his way through some traffic to the front of the line, he hears this "Oi, you!!" Looks back to see this huge Maori fulla' getting out of his car and start running at Greg!, Greg thinks WTF? This guy was steaming about something, didnt wait to find out what, just gassed it through a red light to get away from this guy. Sometimes people get really pissed at bikes and you don't always know why, just be ready to do a runner if need be and for sure, report it to the cops. I'm sure they'll follow it up. :clap:
Hey I had that happen to, cept I was just crusing through town then some random guy starts swearing and yelling out the back of the car, so I was like ok have fun with that, go past him at the lights and then he like yells something (I seriously couldnt hear) so I turned off the bike turned around and flipped up my visor and looked him in the eyes, and he shutup, and I know I'm not that intimidating, I know the kawa is but not me... anyways so I start it up and he goes past at the lights doing the fingers, so I blew him a kiss and he tried to open the door, everyone was laughing their asses off at him, think he was trying to prove he was tougher than people who send themselves down the road at 200kmph, who knows??? but then again, its probably video games its allways video games.

justsomeguy
10th August 2005, 23:48
This is fucking crap people! Is this KiwiBiker or Hells Angels? If its the latter, I'll be quitting, FFS...

Oh look - we have offended a sensitive little girl - look at the forum section title child - General biker ravings (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33) > Warning: Psycho Bitch in Glenfield/Wairau Area (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=312735#post312735)

Take it easy:drinkup:

Waylander
11th August 2005, 00:00
Just a thought... a while back when all those bikes were being stolen and dammaged down in Wellington and everyone was talking about setting up a sting opperation and such no one really said anything was wrong with that. Now when most of us in here are talking about danger to someones life there is all this drama and me and SARGE get pegged as aggressive americans with a bad attitude or biker gang members? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't know maybe I am just a crazy ex-american.:weird:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 00:35
Just a thought... a while back when all those bikes were being stolen and dammaged down in Wellington and everyone was talking about setting up a sting opperation and such no one really said anything was wrong with that. Now when most of us in here are talking about danger to someones life there is all this drama and me and SARGE get pegged as aggressive americans with a bad attitude or biker gang members? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't know maybe I am just a crazy ex-american.:weird:
Some people can only take so much; thus when a thread goes down tracks with a lot of potential violence it gets harder to differentiate the general ravings from any potential pre-meditated malice. As our defence mechanisms go into overtime we end up with some people getting excited while others develop a proportional amount of alarm, resulting in the discomfiture we find here.

Zapf
11th August 2005, 00:39

I thought Hells angels were the good guys? damm I must be in the wrong club :whistle:

But really... yes we should turn up on 1 day when she is home.... Gareth you can go to the door and talk to her... rest of us stand outside her house with in her view if possible for support. So we are NOT invading her house... but just supporting Gareth having a word with the lady... and she'll know he means business.

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 00:42
I thought Hells angels were the good guys? damm I must be in the wrong club :whistle:

But really... yes we should turn up on 1 day when she is home.... Gareth you can go to the door and talk to her... rest of us stand outside her house with in her view if possible for support. So we are NOT invading her house... but just supporting Gareth having a word with the lady... and she'll know he means business.

1 day?? Like tomorrow night?? Details by PM and Gareth chooses who he wants with him to prevent this becoming a circus??

Pixie
11th August 2005, 00:47
Write the nice lady a polite letter,explaining that you were the one on the bike and that you and all your motorcyclist friends know where she lives.
Be polite and make no threats.
And let her dodgy mental balance and paranoia do the rest.
Maybe follow up with another letter or two over the next month,just to keep her on the boil.

Remember the Italian adage: Revenge is a dish best served cold. :devil2:

Zapf
11th August 2005, 00:50
Write the nice lady a polite letter,explaining that you were the one on the bike and that you and all your motorcyclist friends know where she lives.
Be polite and make no threats.
And let her dodgy mental balance and paranoia do the rest.
Maybe follow up with another letter or two over the next month,just to keep her on the boil.

Remember the Italian adage: Revenge is a dish best served cold. :devil2:

oh yes... so true :yes: someone can ride around her house everyday when she is home to remind her too :motu: that will get her thinking

Whoever wants to organise something can PM us.... I am only happy to be there, but not to take action.

scumdog
11th August 2005, 00:51

Scumdog?

You have her address.

Send multi letters (no threatening) explaining you feelings about her actions

One letter each from 4 or five of you.

Each day

For at least a week.

No names or return addresses needed :msn-wink:

Doesn't have to be the same 4 or five, just as long as the 'flow' is there.

And sink the boot in by making sure an official complaint to Police goes in.
If nothing else it WILL be recorded and the next time she offends this event will pop up., who knows, she may have a history of this sort of thing and if it is NOT reported the authorities will never know.

Sorry if it all sounds 'tame' but it's a public forum.

Ixion
11th August 2005, 01:09
Be good law abiding folk. Scare the shit out of her.

Just needs someone to annymously ring her up. Tell her that [caller] hangs out with a bunch of bikies. And apparently she threatened and spat on one of them. So now you [caller] fear that these bikies are going to come round to her house and cause her grief, or catch her next time she goes out in the car. You,[caller] don't agree with that (even though you don't like what she did) , so you're calling her up to warn her, and suggest she call the police and arrange some protection.

Then nobody does anything at all. Nothing.

She will shit herself, and run off to the police, who have no way of tracing any of these bikies (unless they're smart enough to read this !), and even if they did all they can do is issue a stern warning not to do anything. Which is exactly what is intended. And police are bound to ask why bikies are mad at her. And she will be terrifyed for weeks

She gets a good fright, message about her behaviour being unacceptable is given, and no laws get broken. Indeed we are being good lawabiding folk . After all, the only actual action has been to condemn any unlawful or intimadatiry act, and warn the possible recipient of same. Very good and lawabiding.

(Could call the police direct but they are too good at tracing calls)

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 01:40
Be good law abiding folk. Scare the shit out of her.

Just needs someone to annymously ring her up. Tell her that [caller] hangs out with a bunch of bikies. And apparently she threatened and spat on one of them. So now you [caller] fear that these bikies are going to come round to her house and cause her grief, or catch her next time she goes out in the car. You,[caller] don't agree with that (even though you don't like what she did) , so you're calling her up to warn her, and suggest she call the police and arrange some protection.

Then nobody does anything at all. Nothing.

She will shit herself, and run off to the police, who have no way of tracing any of these bikies (unless they're smart enough to read this !), and even if they did all they can do is issue a stern warning not to do anything. Which is exactly what is intended. And police are bound to ask why bikies are mad at her. And she will be terrifyed for weeks

She gets a good fright, message about her behaviour being unacceptable is given, and no laws get broken. Indeed we are being good lawabiding folk . After all, the only actual action has been to condemn any unlawful or intimadatiry act, and warn the possible recipient of same. Very good and lawabiding.

(Could call the police direct but they are too good at tracing calls)

Right - so what's her phone number then??

And uh - what's her name?? It will be a bit awkward asking her if she's the Psycho Bitch from Glenfield/Wairau area.:wait:

Why do I feel like coughing all of a sudden??:whistle:

Pixie
11th August 2005, 02:05
Phone calls are not a good idea unless made from a public phone.All calls are logged by telecom and are easily traced.
*555 calls can't be made anonymously, so false accusations are not a good idea.

Ixion
11th August 2005, 02:16
Phone calls are not a good idea unless made from a public phone.All calls are logged by telecom and are easily traced.
*555 calls can't be made anonymously, so false accusations are not a good idea.

Yep, public phone cards are the way to go . Always in such cases. Don't buy them near home or work, the phone does record the card ID, so the selling shop can be traced (if anyone was enthusiastic enough). And buy them somewhere busy at a busy time, and not just a day or two before using them.

No accusations though. Just being a good citizen, advising that some people may be mad at her, for her benefit. All of which is totally true.

(I'm assuming that as we have her address we can also obtain her name ? And usually, from that, phone number is easy)

Pixie
11th August 2005, 02:23
Some years ago the company I worked for started getting malicious phone calls from a disgruntled ex-employee (the rest of us were fully gruntled).
A call to the malicious calls dept a telecom had a print-out of the call log quickly sent to the police,as well as a log from the calling numbers.
When the senior police woman visited the ex-employee,the ex denied it was her,then when shown the call log with the numbers from her residence her boyfriend's business and her daughter's home,she said she was getting malicious calls and was just returning them.The cop then showed her the corresponding times on her phones call logs showing that there were no incoming calls.So she was completely snookered.
Finally the cop told her that if any more nuisance calls were made ,all the numbers on the list,including her boyfriend's business,would be disconnected.
:clap:

Pixie
11th August 2005, 02:25
Yep, public phone cards are the way to go . Always in such cases. Don't buy them near home or work, the phone does record the card ID, so the selling shop can be traced (if anyone was enthusiastic enough). And buy them somewhere busy at a busy time, and not just a day or two before using them.

No accusations though. Just being a good citizen, advising that some people may be mad at her, for her benefit. All of which is totally true.

(I'm assuming that as we have her address we can also obtain her name ? And usually, from that, phone number is easy)
Some phones still work on those little round metal tokens too (I forget what they call them)

Paul in NZ
11th August 2005, 08:40
Look...

I've made up with Sarge - 90% my fault - not a good day and self medicated with red wine...

But honestly you really need to be careful thinking like this... intimidating people can back fire on you horribly should this person turn out to be crazy enough not to care or tougher than you are. She did a dumb thing, :weird: we ALL do dumb things every day... Don't make it dumber... If car drivers chased bikers every time we broke the law you would not be able to stick your front wheel out the garage....

So you scare the shit out of her? Next time she might feel so threatened she will just take some other biker right out.... Report it to the Police! And don't do anything dumb...

If you start things thinking all your mates will back you up.... Well good for you as you have more faith in human nature than I do... Unless you are patched up or something the chances are you will find yourself in no mans land and needing help while your once staunch 'buddies' are all headed to the rear on double time once the shit starts flying....

Violence and revenge have a nasty habit of escalating out of control... Time to be bigger than she is and let it alone.... We are trying to build a civilization here people....

Sniper
11th August 2005, 08:56
Its still safer just to go off and chat to a nice police man about it

SARGE
11th August 2005, 09:03
Look...

I've made up with Sarge - 90% my fault - not a good day and self medicated with red wine...

But honestly you really need to be careful thinking like this... intimidating people can back fire on you horribly should this person turn out to be crazy enough not to care or tougher than you are. She did a dumb thing, :weird: we ALL do dumb things every day... Don't make it dumber... If car drivers chased bikers every time we broke the law you would not be able to stick your front wheel out the garage....

So you scare the shit out of her? Next time she might feel so threatened she will just take some other biker right out.... Report it to the Police! And don't do anything dumb...

If you start things thinking all your mates will back you up.... Well good for you as you have more faith in human nature than I do... Unless you are patched up or something the chances are you will find yourself in no mans land and needing help while your once staunch 'buddies' are all headed to the rear on double time once the shit starts flying....

Violence and revenge have a nasty habit of escalating out of control... Time to be bigger than she is and let it alone.... We are trying to build a civilization here people....

props Paul

we are all on the same side peepz..we DO need to stick together out there.. too many crazy MF'ers around these days.. be careful for sure and keep your eyes open.

Lou Girardin
11th August 2005, 09:07
OR OR OR

Stinkpalm her...

Teehee

My God!
You're just saying this for shock effect, right?

Fart
11th August 2005, 09:09
SO.... all bikers in the Glenfield area beware of a FAT UGLY BITCH, driving a GREY FORD SEIRRA STATION WAGON (old 80's car) - REGO NS1086... she is a rather ugly fat lady with glasses, long grey hair and deep insecurity and emotional problems.

My mates dad is a nurse at the psycho hospital. He too mentioned that a schizo fat ugly lady of the same description driving the same car that has just been released from the hospital. She was hospitalised after being caught castrating at least five men in the North Shore area. :whistle: :rofl:

Lou Girardin
11th August 2005, 09:15
While I won't be joining any group activity aganst Ms Delorean (oops), I would not ignore any attempt on my life, such as this womans actions against gareth D. I'd think of something fitting.
After all, Machiavelli was Italian too.

Paul in NZ
11th August 2005, 09:18
My mates dad is a nurse at the psycho hospital. He too mentioned that a schizo fat ugly lady of the same description driving the same car that has just been released from the hospital. She was hospitalised after being caught castrating at least five men in the North Shore area. :whistle: :rofl:

Bwahahah! Excellent!

Ask your dad if they managed to recover any of the testicles... Mines the big hairy ones and I miss them and the surgeon reckons there is still a chance......

Fart
11th August 2005, 09:19
Bwahahah! Excellent!

Ask your dad if they managed to recover any of the testicles... Mines the big hairy ones and I miss them and the surgeon reckons there is still a chance......

Sorry mate, she was deep throat swallower. :rofl:

Paul in NZ
11th August 2005, 09:20
After all, Machiavelli was Italian too.

yeah - I understand he was a really evil bastard as well Lou.. Used to set people up to do all the dirty work, you know, get em all riled and then get away scot free... nasty that...

Paul in NZ
11th August 2005, 09:21
Sorry mate, she was deep throat swallower. :rofl:

G'ah! You realise you have just destroyed a significant part of my sex life (real and imaginary) now don't you.... fark, no more happy dreams for me...

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 09:27
props Paul

we are all on the same side peepz..we DO need to stick together out there.. too many crazy MF'ers around these days.. be careful for sure and keep your eyes open.

Is this sticking together, or taking the law into ones own hands? Which is what this thread is all about, some old slag taking the law into her own hands. As for the previous comment about my post, I see some people are quite happy to stoop pretty low... :yes:

Pancakes
11th August 2005, 09:47
It's Sharon Goldsmith, 94422135. Be wise people, we want a tamed psycho not a worded up one.

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 10:37
It's Sharon Goldsmith, 94422135. Be wise people, we want a tamed psycho not a worded up one.

I work in an inpatient psychiatric unit, last thing you want is an esculating individual in an intimidating situation :no:

Lou Girardin
11th August 2005, 10:39
yeah - I understand he was a really evil bastard as well Lou.. Used to set people up to do all the dirty work, you know, get em all riled and then get away scot free... nasty that...

True, and when I have some dirty work of my own to be done...................

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 10:45
OK - MAYBE WE NEED TO PUT THE BRAKES ON NOW - THIS INCIDENT WAS BETWEEN GARETH AND THE WOMAN.

Now we all know her name, address, phone number - now I'm starting to get worried........I know I said that this is just us bikers raving but some of you are starting to justify some action and others reiterating this.

Gareth always appeared to me as a reasonable, mature person. I've got no idea about the rest of you....... maybe we should just back up now and see how Gareth wants to handle it.

For all you know she may have been having the worst day of her life and may not be a serial offender; on the other hand she may be a habitual b!tch......

So lets ease with the lynch mob sentiments and leave it to Gareth to ask us what he wants, if he wants anything at all eh???

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 10:51
OK - MAYBE WE NEED TO PUT THE BRAKES ON NOW - THIS INCIDENT WAS BETWEEN GARETH AND THE WOMAN.

Now we all know her name, address, phone number - now I'm starting to get worried........I know I said that this is just us bikers raving but some of you are starting to justify some action and others reiterating this.

Gareth always appeared to me as a reasonable, mature person. I've got no idea about the rest of you....... maybe we should just back up now and see how Gareth wants to handle it.

For all you know she may have been having the worst day of her life and may not be a serial offender; on the other hand she may be a habitual b!tch......

So lets ease with the lynch mob sentiments and leave it to Gareth to ask us what he wants, if he wants anything at all eh???

Appartently I could not put it into language that others would be able to follow however :devil2: Here is another suggestion, but once again it would probably land people in the crap...
ANGER MANAGEMENT

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on
someone you don't know.

I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I had forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying, "Hello."
I politely said, "This is Andrew. Could I please speak with Robin Carter?"
Suddenly, the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude.

I tracked down Robin's correct number and called her.

I had transposed the last two digits of her phone number.

After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again.

When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled, "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really
bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID came to our area, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John
Smith from the Telephone Company. I'm just calling to see if you're familiar with the Caller ID program?" He yelled, "NO!" and slammed the phone down.

I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!"

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking spot.

Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I had been waiting for the spot.
The idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his car window ...so, I wrote down his number.

A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole, (I had his number on speed dial), I thought I had better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?" "Yes, it is."

"Can you tell me where I can see it?"

"Yes, I live at 1802 West 34th Street. It's a yellow house, and the car's parked right out in front."

"What's your name?" I asked. "My name is Don Hansen," he said.

"When's a good time to catch you, Don?" "I'm home every evening after five."

"Listen, Don, can I tell you something?"

"Yes?"

"Don, you're an asshole." Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too. Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

But after several months of calling them, it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

So, I came up with an idea. I called Asshole #1.

"Hello."

"You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up.)

"Are you still there?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"Stop calling me," he screamed.

"Make me," I said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"My name is Don Hansen."

"Yeah? Where do you live?"

"Asshole, I live at 1802 West 34th Street, a yellow house, with my black Beamer parked in front."

He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers."

I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole."

Then I called Asshole #2.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hello, asshole," I said.

He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are?"

"You'll what?" I said.

"I'll kick your ass," he exclaimed.

I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 1802 West 34th Street, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 13 News about the gang war going down on West 34th Street.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to 34th street.

There I saw two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter, and news crew.

NOW, I feel better

Anger management at it's very best.

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 11:15
I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I had forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it. A man answered, saying, "Hello."
I politely said, "This is Andrew. Could I please speak with Robin Carter?"
Suddenly, the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude................................... There I saw two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six squad cars, a police helicopter, and news crew.

NOW, I feel better

Anger management at it's very best.

Well put Inlinefour :)

Yeah that may work it's an old and good joke

- How's this for anger management?? Worked for me before (several times).....

Something happens to you... you get pissed...... you are :mad:

So you log on to KB - you rant and rave and throw a fit.... others join in and you all have a rant session. Soon every possible outcome is discussed and several people have offered you their sympathy, middle finger, changed the topic........:wait: You wander off satisfied that there are those who care about what you care about.......:yes:

The next day comes it's someone else having a rant and rave and the world goes on......:whistle:

I personally can't be bothered letting stuff like this get me down. Whereas others would feel that they need to do something about it.....so each to their own.

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 11:24
Well put Inlinefour :)

Yeah that may work it's an old and good joke

- How's this for anger management?? Worked for me before (several times).....

Something happens to you... you get pissed...... you are :mad:

So you log on to KB - you rant and rave and throw a fit.... others join in and you all have a rant session. Soon every possible outcome is discussed and several people have offered you their sympathy, middle finger, changed the topic........:wait: You wander off satisfied that there are those who care about what you care about.......:yes:

The next day comes it's someone else having a rant and rave and the world goes on......:whistle:

I personally can't be bothered letting stuff like this get me down. Whereas others would feel that they need to do something about it.....so each to their own.

I allways find one of two things help me chill out. Either riding or mindless violence on computer games (H-L2, Doom3 and all the Battlefield games-I'm right into B2 at present). But hey if what we do does not hurt others, then I'm all for it. :niceone:

Oakie
11th August 2005, 11:30
I'm keeping out of this one but I did have one random thought .... I wonder if the psycho bitch has had similar thoughts to those suggestions you guys have already made. I mean she had plenty of opportunity to note Gareth's rego plate with him sitting right in front of her....

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 11:46
I'm keeping out of this one but I did have one random thought .... I wonder if the psycho bitch has had similar thoughts to those suggestions you guys have already made. I mean she had plenty of opportunity to note Gareth's rego plate with him sitting right in front of her....

You know I for one had not considered this. What if the hillbillys are at this point putting the pigs back into their pens and cleaning out their shotguns? I don't want to see any of my fellow KBers having to squeal like a pig :devil2:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 11:52
I allways find one of two things help me chill out. Either riding or mindless violence on computer games (H-L2, Doom3 and all the Battlefield games-I'm right into B2 at present). But hey if what we do does not hurt others, then I'm all for it. :niceone:

Scenic Drive in the middle of the night:devil2:

SARGE
11th August 2005, 12:02

~SARGE grunts in agreement~
:rockon:

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 12:11

Tends to get rather blurry on those sorts of rides and I just end up watching where I'm going :devil2:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 12:25
~SARGE grunts in agreement~
:rockon:

Any positive acknowledgement of "My Dahling Dwive" gets rep points.

But shit it seems I have to wait a while --- before spreading them around:wait:

Tends to get rather blurry on those sorts of rides and I just end up watching where I'm going :devil2:

That's the idea - you need to concentrate on the road so much you forget all your troubles.:ride:

SARGE
11th August 2005, 12:31
Any positive acknowledgement of "My Dahling Dwive" gets rep points.

But shit it seems I have to wait a while --- before spreading them around:wait:

i just live off of Don Buck / Swanson road.. hop skip and a jump.. sometimes i leave home early and take the LONG way in ( for those of you who live along Scenic Dr, im sorry for the howling engine @ 7 am..)

SARGE
11th August 2005, 12:37
You know I for one had not considered this. What if the hillbillys are at this point putting the pigs back into their pens and cleaning out their shotguns? I don't want to see any of my fellow KBers having to squeal like a pig :devil2:

hey here's an idea.. lets Egg her car and take a shit in her mailbox!!!!

P/T :doh:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 12:43
i just live off of Don Buck / Swanson road.. hop skip and a jump.. sometimes i leave home early and take the LONG way in ( for those of you who live along Scenic Dr, im sorry for the howling engine @ 7 am..)

I'm only 15 mins away - have you timed yourself anytime?? From the bethells beach turn off to the titirangi village roundabout.

I haven't yet but I have a goal of 20 mins to reach someday, maybe even 15 when I get a grown up bike.

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 12:44
hey here's an idea.. lets Egg her car and take a shit in her mailbox!!!!

P/T :doh:

Smash her windows and pee on the seats (also joking)

Zapf
11th August 2005, 12:45
Some years ago the company I worked for started getting malicious phone calls from a disgruntled ex-employee (the rest of us were fully gruntled).
A call to the malicious calls dept a telecom had a print-out of the call log quickly sent to the police,as well as a log from the calling numbers.
When the senior police woman visited the ex-employee,the ex denied it was her,then when shown the call log with the numbers from her residence her boyfriend's business and her daughter's home,she said she was getting malicious calls and was just returning them.The cop then showed her the corresponding times on her phones call logs showing that there were no incoming calls.So she was completely snookered.
Finally the cop told her that if any more nuisance calls were made ,all the numbers on the list,including her boyfriend's business,would be disconnected.
:clap:

and that kids... is actually true... a few years ago... my modem mistakenly got its wires crossed and keep dialing the same number every 5 mins looking for the internet connection.... un beknown to it... its someone's house... and as a result I got a nasty call from Telecom warning me about it... ... oppss... :whistle:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 12:55
and that kids... is actually true... a few years ago... my modem mistakenly got its wires crossed and keep dialing the same number every 5 mins looking for the internet connection.... un beknown to it... its someone's house... and as a result I got a nasty call from Telecom warning me about it... ... oppss... :whistle:

Do such things happen to you often?:rofl:

Waylander
11th August 2005, 14:25
I'm only 15 mins away - have you timed yourself anytime?? From the bethells beach turn off to the titirangi village roundabout.

I haven't yet but I have a goal of 20 mins to reach someday, maybe even 15 when I get a grown up bike.
Last I heard you were grounded from Scenic Drive....

Pancakes
11th August 2005, 14:39
Waylander, how do you do that thing on your signature?

SARGE
11th August 2005, 14:53

i dont bother with timing myself.. i just enjoy the hoon.. :Punk: ( did have to replace both footpegs recently though...)

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 14:53
Last I heard you were grounded from Scenic Drive....

2 weeks left and I'll be back every evening.

SARGE
11th August 2005, 15:03
2 weeks left and I'll be back every evening.

i try to get out on Sunday mornings in the summer 6-7 am b4 all the beaches start to fill up.. a bit mossy/ possom-y in the winter months for my tastes..never really take the same route.. Piha Road.. Huia rd .. nice cafe at the end of Huia rd for an ice cream and coffee too.

i really like finding a road i havnt hit before.. used to go up the coro ranges ( Themes - Whangamata) quite a bit too.. damn nice early in the morning

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 15:03
Is it time to make this thread a alcohol related thread? I reckon I need a beer :devil2:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 15:11
i try to get out on Sunday mornings in the summer 6-7 am b4 all the beaches start to fill up.. a bit mossy/ possom-y in the winter months for my tastes..never really take the same route.. Piha Road.. Huia rd .. nice cafe at the end of Huia rd for an ice cream and coffee too.

i really like finding a road i havnt hit before.. used to go up the coro ranges ( Themes - Whangamata) quite a bit too.. damn nice early in the morning

It's too short for a weekend ride. But is great for a quick afterwork blat.

Waylander
11th August 2005, 15:20
Waylander, how do you do that thing on your signature?
Hehehehe I am HAXOR!!!

SARGE
11th August 2005, 15:25
Hehehehe I am HAXOR!!!

~SARGE FALLS OVER LAUGHING~ :motu:

TonyB
11th August 2005, 15:26
... my mate nearly got done for dangerous misuse of a motorvehicle coming back from taupo.

He was completely sun-blinded coming over a hill, was doing 100 and did his best to slow down and stay on the road, next thing he knows theres a tight two lane bridge, slams on the brakes and spins out, ending up nearly perpindicular to the bridge. Some one did *555 and the cops said he had been racing (with who?) that he was speeding (it was a 100kmh zone...)

I bloody knew it!!! (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=10132&page=1) I had a feeling this sort of thing would start happening, OK, not EXACTLY this sort of thing but close enough to it. Tell me, is he having a problem proving he wasn't racing?

Waylander
11th August 2005, 15:27
BTW just checked my email.

<table class="messageheader" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr><td class="label" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td>"Tania Ditchburn" <tania.ditchburn@parliament.govt.nz>

</td></tr> </tbody> </table> <form name="frmAddAddrs" action="http://address.mail.yahoo.com/yab/us?v=YM&.rand=37225&A=m&simp=1" method="post"> <input name="fn" value="Tania" type="hidden"> <input name="ln" value="Ditchburn" type="hidden"> <input name="e" value="tania.ditchburn@parliament.govt.nz" type="hidden"> <input name=".done" value="http://us.f308.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=8000_344233_18155_1641_447_0_969_-1_0&order=down&inc=&sort=date&view=&head=&box=Inbox&YY=38963" type="hidden"> </form> <!-- type = text -->

<tt>Dear Sir/madam

On behalf of the Hon Harry Duynhoven, Minister for Transport Safety, I
acknowledge your email of 10 August 2005 concerning wire rope barriers,
which you have copied to the Minister for his information.

I will ensure your email is brought to the Ministers attention.

Thank you.

Tania Ditchburn
Private Secretary (Transport)
Office of Hon Harry Duynhoven
Minister for Transport Safety

Ph: (04) 471 9856
Fax: (04) 472 8052

</tt></pre>

SARGE
11th August 2005, 15:27
Is it time to make this thread a alcohol related thread? I reckon I need a beer :devil2:

hmmm... hijack the psyco bitch thread into a beer related thread... lemme think...

how bout we bust a beer bottle across her forhead (P/T)
anyone got any empty bottles?

hows that bro?

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 15:35
hmmm... hijack the psyco bitch thread into a beer related thread... lemme think...

how bout we bust a beer bottle across her forhead (P/T)
anyone got any empty bottles?

hows that bro?

Lets all buy a few Doz, so that we can empty them and then have empties to throw(PT) :devil2:

SARGE
11th August 2005, 15:39
Lets all buy a few Doz, so that we can empty them and then have empties (PT) :devil2:

24 hours in a day.. 24 beers in a box.. i dont think that was a cooincidence :drinkup:

R6_kid
11th August 2005, 15:39
i have reported it via the police website... also picked up a report form this afternoon - just wondering, it has 'other party details' should i put down the uncovered info or just leave it as i was at 1.00pm yesterday when it all happened (just rego plate and car description).... next step if nothing happens will be the letter... then we can go talk to her after that. OKAY!!!

R6_kid
11th August 2005, 15:40
... with pies in hand :rofl:

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 15:42
24 hours in a day.. 24 beers in a box.. i dont think that was a cooincidence :drinkup:

But if you think I'm having one per hour, then your mistaken :rofl:

Ixion
11th August 2005, 16:11
But if you think I'm having one per hour, then your mistaken :rofl:

OK then. Two cases per day for mr InLineFour.

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 16:14
OK then. Two cases per day for mr InLineFour.

You know I dont drink every day so at some stage I'll need help to get through them all :devil2:

justsomeguy
11th August 2005, 16:17
i have reported it via the police website... also picked up a report form this afternoon - just wondering, it has 'other party details' should i put down the uncovered info or just leave it as i was at 1.00pm yesterday when it all happened (just rego plate and car description).... next step if nothing happens will be the letter... then we can go talk to her after that. OKAY!!!

I'd leave out the uncovered info - it may be a bit difficult to explain.:whistle:

NordieBoy
11th August 2005, 16:38

Mindless violence is where it's at all right.
For me it's MX vs ATV Unlimited, Aussie V8's 2 and Gran Tourismo 4.

:D

inlinefour
11th August 2005, 21:38
Mindless violence is where it's at all right.
For me it's MX vs ATV Unlimited, Aussie V8's 2 and Gran Tourismo 4.

:D

Doom3, Battlefield (all of them), H-L2 & now GTA San Andreas :devil2:

R6_kid
11th August 2005, 22:01
lol, i thought i might leave that particular info out.

other question people...

do i file it as just a report OR file it as a for investigation possibly leading to prosecution?

SARGE
11th August 2005, 22:03
lol, i thought i might leave that particular info out.

other question people...

do i file it as just a report OR file it as a for investigation possibly leading to prosecution?

file as investigation for vehicular assault ( see my other posting in this thread..)
scare the fuck outta her

ScumKiller2
7th November 2005, 08:37
I just had to put my 2 pesos in for this thread.....

A lot of cagers hate us because we can get past them easily. Forget the fact that this doesn't affect them one bit. I guess it's a product of our society where 1 in 4 people is being treated for a mental health problem, but it doesn't excuse people going burko and trying to kill some one. Nothing scares me more than being rear-ended by some nutter (in all aspects of life). :crybaby:

I for one always carry a sock with a pool ball in the end of it stuffed into my jacket pocket for instances like this.

And for those of you who are unsure, *of course* I am kidding. :niceone: Go for the police report, don't antagonise psycho's. Her 6 fingered sons will probably go out one night looking to mow down bikers if you do anything stooopid.

sparkplugs eh??.....

Lias
7th November 2005, 10:04
I remember in my youf back before the internet was really popular, HPACV scene people used to wardial number ranges looking for private data lines to break into :-) Did it a few times myself looking for numbers to trade to other people for info . I remember hearing on some of the underground BBS's how various people received visits from Telecom Security to have words lol.

Colapop
7th November 2005, 10:13
Sorry, Iknow it's an old thread but, What happened in the end? Did you follow it through - get her number, report her?
My missus works for the AA and it's a real easy thing to get her to check a rego for name and address. (i'll just tell her it's for a car I might buy)

SARGE
7th November 2005, 10:20
i actually ran into this same psyco 3 weeks ago up in Glenfeild.. wifey and i were out riding, her on a GN and me on my monster.. we come around a roundabout, i am running blocker for the mrs.. she cuts around me, nearly taking me out and heads for the wife ( who is VERY inexperienced).. wife swerves and about bins it.. i jet around phyco's car and comence to take her passenger door and window out with a titanium glove and Fox tracker boot.. she pullls over with her son in the car .. they climb out and her son(?) gets about a metre away from me and falls down in the road :whistle: for some unknown reason.. psyco screeches ( seeing her passenger fall over like that with broken glass all up in his dreads..) and threatens me with bodily harm and a tire iron..

if anyone finds a tire iron laying in the weeds.. im pretty sure she would like it back

*sic
7th November 2005, 11:09
i actually ran into this same psyco 3 weeks ago up in Glenfeild.. wifey and i were out riding, her on a GN and me on my monster.. we come around a roundabout, i am running blocker for the mrs.. she cuts around me, nearly taking me out and heads for the wife ( who is VERY inexperienced).. wife swerves and about bins it.. i jet around phyco's car and comence to take her passenger door and window out with a titanium glove and Fox tracker boot.. she pullls over with her son in the car .. they climb out and her son(?) gets about a metre away from me and falls down in the road :whistle: for some unknown reason.. psyco screeches ( seeing her passenger fall over like that with broken glass all up in his dreads..) and threatens me with bodily harm and a tire iron..

if anyone finds a tire iron laying in the weeds.. im pretty sure she would like it back

i love you sarge. seriously

John
7th November 2005, 11:11
i love you sarge. seriously
I loved him when he gave me the keys to my zxr.... man how can you not love him.... ohhh sargeeee

SARGE
7th November 2005, 11:27
I loved him when he gave me the keys to my zxr.... man how can you not love him.... ohhh sargeeee

man... you promised you wouldnt tell anyone..

did your bunghole heal up ok?

John
7th November 2005, 11:34
man... you promised you wouldnt tell anyone..

did your bunghole heal up ok?
it still bleeds now and again, your just to damn ruff.

still think your a great guy though ... dispite the ravaging you gave me :(

Swoop
7th November 2005, 11:42
It's been interesting reading all of these posts with various "options" described... but Sarge's last one sorta finishes it all off.
Hope Mrs Sarge is OK.

SARGE
7th November 2005, 11:51
It's been interesting reading all of these posts with various "options" described... but Sarge's last one sorta finishes it all off.
Hope Mrs Sarge is OK.

the General is fine.. bit shaken, wasnt real impressed with the hiding she had to witness but the youngster bought and paid for that when his door opened

SARGE
7th November 2005, 11:55
it still bleeds now and again, your just to damn ruff.

still think your a great guy though ... dispite the ravaging you gave me :(

why John.. i think that's the nicest thing ive ever seen you post ..

mellowing in your old age?

SPman
7th November 2005, 12:01
Don't ya just like all the warm fuzzies on this thread....:bleh:

Swoop
7th November 2005, 12:02
the General is fine.. bit shaken, wasnt real impressed with the hiding she had to witness but the youngster bought and paid for that when his door opened

The son had obviously picked up all his mothers intelligence and intellect then... hope he didn't try and spit at you as well... :Punk:

SPman
7th November 2005, 12:10
By the sound of it - only his teeth! <_<

Swoop
7th November 2005, 12:18
:rofl: :rofl:

SARGE
7th November 2005, 12:31
By the sound of it - only his teeth! <_<

He only had 3 in his head to start with.. and they were not in the best shape

HenryDorsetCase
7th November 2005, 12:35

PLEASE come down here and ride with me everywhere. That is genius...

Colapop
7th November 2005, 13:21
He only had 3 in his head to start with.. and they were not in the best shape
He's bitten off more than he could chew before. Sounds like they're riding 'round looking for bikers, do they not know how unhinged some of them are? - Juzzer, WINJA, Dover, Sarge (and those are the mildly sane)

Come on guys - just kidding! (Don't stalk me again please!)

Mental Trousers
7th November 2005, 13:22
I would've put the boot in there sarge. Fall over and pretend to be assaulted like that. Give him a reason to be down there!!

carver
7th November 2005, 13:35
on sat night i had a firework thrown at me from a blue falcon (85-87) while stationary at the lights, fortunatly it bounced off my back, and the people who threw it drove over it as it exploded.
also a 4wd nissan swerved at my mate blaze as he overtook the 4wd around the inside of a roundabout,then sat right up his ass.
but this raises the question
what can we do?
any ideas?

Damon
7th November 2005, 13:56
on sat night i had a firework thrown at me from a blue falcon (85-87) while stationary at the lights, fortunatly it bounced off my back, and the people who threw it drove over it as it exploded.
also a 4wd nissan swerved at my mate blaze as he overtook the 4wd around the inside of a roundabout,then sat right up his ass.
what can we do?
any ideas?

Ball berings bounce really well, just lob a couple over your sholder and watch hahaha

Damon
7th November 2005, 14:02
what can we do?
any ideas?

Ball bearings bounce really well, just lob a couple over your sholder and watch hahaha,

I'm also a big fan of the old back fire with big flames

Damon
7th November 2005, 14:05
WOW?!?! :blink: what happened there?

Colapop
7th November 2005, 14:08
post count + 4 I think.....

SARGE
7th November 2005, 14:38
He's bitten off more than he could chew before. Sounds like they're riding 'round looking for bikers, do they not know how unhinged some of them are? - Juzzer, WINJA, Dover, Sarge (and those are the mildly sane)

Come on guys - just kidding! (Don't stalk me again please!)

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ANY KIND OF SANE!!!

Colapop
7th November 2005, 14:42
HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ANY KIND OF SANE!!!

Ok ok, sane in a twisted, couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, kite flying in a thunderstorm kinda sane!

SARGE
7th November 2005, 14:50
I would've put the boot in there sarge. Fall over and pretend to be assaulted like that. Give him a reason to be down there!!

funny you should mention that.. as i was running to his aid to help him off the ground.. i couldnt get slowed down in time and acidentally put a foot into his grille..

i apologized sincerely but i dont think he could hear me over the road noise...

SARGE
7th November 2005, 14:51
Ok ok, sane in a twisted, couple of sandwiches short of a picnic, kite flying in a thunderstorm kinda sane!

mate ... dont even BEGIN to cover it..

( Marine Vet, Married 4 times and drive a Yamaha to work in a Suzuki shop)

WRT
7th November 2005, 14:55
(drive a Yamaha to work in a Suzuki shop)

Now theres a sales man with confidence in his product . . . ;)

SARGE
7th November 2005, 14:59
Now theres a sales man with confidence in his product . . . ;)

just an old nail mate .. owned it prior to working here and it just.. y'know.. "fits" me

(cibby told me so...:love:)

Cibby
7th November 2005, 15:05
funny you should mention that.. as i was running to his aid to help him off the ground.. i couldnt get slowed down in time and acidentally put a foot into his grille..

i apologized sincerely but i dont think he could hear me over the road noise...

sarge, i knew you were a big softie on the inside but this sort of human compassion is just unheard off.

You big sweet guy you!!!! :bleh: :bleh:

Colapop
7th November 2005, 15:09
mate ... dont even BEGIN to cover it..

( Marine Vet, Married 4 times and drive a Yamaha to work in a Suzuki shop)

Any one of those would have you locked up in any other country!

SARGE
7th November 2005, 18:55
sarge, i knew you were a big softie on the inside but this sort of human compassion is just unheard off.

You big sweet guy you!!!! :bleh: :bleh:

well Cibby.. you know me .. im all heart

The son had obviously picked up all his mothers intelligence and intellect then... hope he didn't try and spit at you as well... :Punk:

not that i know of.. that woulda been a whole other ass-whipping ( nightly.. for 6 weeks, then again a month later to refesh his memory)

Macktheknife
7th November 2005, 19:51

Technically it is considered assault, but only after some coppers got spat on at a protest a few years back and they needed to do them for something!
Personally I would have probably done something at the time but afterwards all you can really do is report it and look out for the bitch on the road, then take off the mirror as you go past!:rockon:

KLOWN
9th November 2005, 20:39
good on you sarge. I'm sick of fu*k faces starting shit when it's thier own fault. I hope they learnt thier lesson. If everyone here that had something to say on this post wrote a letter to these people saying that they need to watch out for bikers cause karma is a killer, they would get the message.

Skyryder
9th November 2005, 20:45
Okay... im not a happy chappy. On my way home from uni today i had the mistfortune to run into a very disgruntled and psychotic maniac that i will further refer to only has 'bitch'.

Coming up to the lights at interesection of Archers and Wairau roads (on wairau heading towards glenfield) there were two lanes of backed up traffic at the lights so as per usual i filtered to the front. This is where my afternoon turned to shit.

Bitch is in her car in the left hand lane and for some unknown reason (i swear i did absolutely nothing other than drive up tot he front of the queued up traffic) decides that i have deeply offended her in some way and takes it upon herself to 'drag' me (i accelerated away at a medium pace), pulling the fingers out the window and the swerving dangerously close to my front wheel to pull in front of me.

Next set of lights (tristram and wairau road intersection by BP) she cuts over to the left of the right hand lane to block the aisle up to the front. Being the smart man i am i cut behind a car in the left lane, endin up in front of bitch. I turn and give her a :tugger: before proceeding to the front of the queue about 6 cars in front.

She's probably not worth the time and effort but if you realy want to piss her off post a dildo to her with some sarcastic comment.

Skyryder

Skyryder
9th November 2005, 20:50

Have not read all the posts on this but spitting is assault. Had it done to me once on the busses. Just not good. If i could have caught the little fucker (he ran away) I swear he would have no face left. (A concrete power pole makes a fine rasp)

Skyryder

Skyryder
9th November 2005, 21:07
She had a crack pipe on her front seat and she was smoking weed? :rofl:

Or a sawn off shotgun. But if you go down that road don't change your story. On second thoughts just lay a complaint with the police. You can also lay a charge of assault. This will give the police a little more 'leverage' to find more about her.

Skyryder