PDA

View Full Version : Is the 'Trash' getting soft?

dangerous
10th August 2005, 18:42
Ok so found out today that White Trash and the Riff Raff arnt comming down in two weeks for the all in bucket champ races at Levels. :no:

So.... has WT pulled the plug because he is scared of getting his white arse kicked good and proper, maybe he just cant handle a 18rwhp cb125 in a special purpose frame.... cos thats what we had lined up for him to race and Riff had a RG150 to go ballistic on. :devil2:
I will be on my new repowered but detuned 125T and Kickaha has swaped his 140cc for a 125cc motor, all in good racing spirits for a fair race, newbes TonyB and BrenChCh and that wee shit K14 would be there aswell, how much easier could we have made it? :drinkup:

Maybe its the after race social event (piss up) at my place that he is worried about... not being able to hold his booze.... but hay never mind I expect moving to Dorkland has sofened him up... shame really, a good bloke wasted :Punk:
Sir Trash........... you are a soft cock, sunny bubbles :nya:

k14
10th August 2005, 18:53
Nah I think the real reason was the fact that he can't handle the cold, all these suzuki riders are strange if you ask me, will never understand how they work. Oh well, one less person to worry about taking me out whilst I'm lapping them.

SixPackBack
10th August 2005, 18:55
get pills will fix the cock

Kickaha
10th August 2005, 19:10
He's gone all soft,comes from riding on of those puny little GSXR1000 thingys he just knew the step from that to the Bucket would be to big and he'd be unable to cope :yes: :whistle:

Riff Raff
10th August 2005, 19:10
Ok so found out today that White Trash and the Riff Raff arnt comming down in two weeks for the all in bucket champ races at Levels. :no:
Sorry darling, but it has everything to do with funds. Gotta try and find $600 for my insurance excess to get my bike fixed.

But if you want to pay for us to come down.....

Two Smoker
10th August 2005, 19:19
What are you talking about??? WT has always been soft...

Riff Raff
10th August 2005, 19:20
What are you talking about??? WT has always been soft...
Err not with me! :devil2:

SPORK
10th August 2005, 20:16
Err not with me! :devil2:
Uuggghhh. Shudder.

White trash
10th August 2005, 20:21
Yeah, sorry mate. I know you and Kickaha (mostly Kickaha) went to a great deal of trouble to get things sorted for us. Unfortunately events beyond our control have conspired against us for the time being.

You win this round by default.

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you for coming to my leaving party in Wellington......... :whistle:

dangerous
10th August 2005, 20:28
Yeah, sorry mate. I know you and Kickaha (mostly Kickaha) went to a great deal of trouble to get things sorted for us. Unfortunately events beyond our control have conspired against us for the time being.

You win this round by default.

Man...... you wernt ment to take that quite so lightly, I was expecting a retaliation of some sort.... shit you are getting soft.... bad RR :Punk:

ps: no worries bout the no show, there will be pleanty of more chances to race dumbass style:ride:

White trash
10th August 2005, 20:34
Man...... you wernt ment to take that quite so lightly, I was expecting a retaliation of some sort.... shit you are getting soft.... bad RR :Punk:

ps: no worries bout the no show, there will be pleanty of more chances to race dumbass style:ride:

My appologies once again. Not really feeling particularly argumentitive tonight for some reason. Odd.

Tell ya what, I woulda come down if you Mainland homos had found a decent bike for me to ride. I hear all the Honda riders down there have a secret handshake which involves seedy mens public toilets and standing around holding glands. No way I wanna be associated with that sort of behaviour.

dangerous
10th August 2005, 20:36
Tell ya what, I woulda come down if you Mainland homos had found a decent bike for me to ride. I hear all the Honda riders down there have a secret handshake which involves seedy mens public toilets and standing around holding glands. No way I wanna be associated with that sort of behaviour.
Now thats better........ :drinkup:

k14
10th August 2005, 20:53
My appologies once again. Not really feeling particularly argumentitive tonight for some reason. Odd.

Yeah and we're classed as the normal ones, don't think I can actually say what the suzuki ones do, this being a family forum and all that :whistle:

Sniper
10th August 2005, 21:09
Hey, i'll be there too. What are the dates?

Sniper
10th August 2005, 21:11

Hey, I take offence to that? Come on down, we are really friendly here "Dueling Banjos on in background"

Kickaha
10th August 2005, 21:19
Oh yeah, I forgot to thank you for coming to my leaving party in Wellington......... :whistle:

Get fucked I sent you a going away present :finger:

I hear all the Honda riders down there have a secret handshake which involves seedy mens public toilets and standing around holding glands. No way I wanna be associated with that sort of behaviour.

You obvously noticed what Biff and Dangerous were doing when you came to Ruapuna then :whistle:

Tell ya what, I woulda come down if you Mainland homos had found a decent bike for me to ride..

Sorry mate all the decent bikes were taken so a honda was all we could get ya,although as Honda's go it was a good one though :yes:

dangerous
11th August 2005, 06:00
Hey, What are the dates?
b.e.a.r.s this w/e Sun 14th @ Ruapuna, king off Levels the folowing w/e Sat 20th @ Levels

TonyB
11th August 2005, 06:27
Hey, I take offence to that? Come on down, we are really friendly here "Dueling Banjos on in background"
Sniper to White Trash "You sure do have a purdy mouth..."
"squeal like a piiiig boy!!"

James Deuce
11th August 2005, 07:12
Course he's soft. He moved to Auckland.