PDA

View Full Version : I totally love this

Paul in NZ
27th November 2012, 11:12
This thing is awesome....

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=537623929

Obviously built by a crazed enthusiast... I just wish I had the $$ at the moment...

HenryDorsetCase
27th November 2012, 11:30
x 2 that is fantastic

Paul in NZ
27th November 2012, 12:15
x 2 that is fantastic

At that price it would be a fabulous thing to own even for the 2 or 3 sprint meetings a year they run around here.

Crasherfromwayback
27th November 2012, 12:17
Yeah it's quite funky...even though I'm no fan of VFR1000's. Needs to be lifted up in the bum big time though.

Paul in NZ
27th November 2012, 12:19
Yeah it's quite funky...even though I'm no fan of VFR1000's. Needs to be lifted up in the bum big time though.

Its not a bloody motorcross bike pete... :cool:

Crasherfromwayback
27th November 2012, 12:27
Its not a bloody motorcross bike pete... :cool:

lol. True. But it's not supposed to be a fuggin chopper either mate! For the record...Road race bikes are steeper in the steering head than mud bikes mate!:msn-wink:

Edbear
27th November 2012, 12:28
Ice cool! Would be a blast!

Paul in NZ
27th November 2012, 12:30
lol. True. But it's not supposed to be a fuggin chopper either mate! For the record...Road race bikes are steeper in the steering head than mud bikes mate!:msn-wink:

If my memory is correct this is from the dreaded 16" front wheel era... a bit of extra rake might not be a bad idea.... :rolleyes:

Crasherfromwayback
27th November 2012, 12:36
If my memory is correct this is from the dreaded 16" front wheel era... a bit of extra rake might not be a bad idea.... :rolleyes:

You'd be correct I think. May make 'em even worse though. Weird thing is though...Kawasaki made it work with the GPZ900. Worst 16" front I've ever ridden on was the GSX1100EFE or whatever the fuck they were. Horrid.

HenryDorsetCase
27th November 2012, 12:58
Worst 16" front I've ever ridden on was the GSX1100EFE or whatever the fuck they were. Horrid.

One of my mates had one back in the day when I had my ZX750A2: He didnt keep it long, sold it "getting money together for house deposit" but I reckon it was due to the awful tankslapper it got into one day when I was following him at slightly* in excess of the legal limit. My bike tracked fine but I thought he was going to die. So did he..... we always put it down to the weight and the fashionable small front wheel. He says he got out of it by leaning back and using the rear brake and tryingto relax his arms. Quite scary to watch lemmetellya

One thing that ZX was was stable and friendly particularly if you are a numpty like me. :)

* is double "slightly"?

Crasherfromwayback
27th November 2012, 13:01
One of my mates had one back in the day when I had my ZX750A2: One thing that ZX was was stable and friendly particularly if you are a numpty like me. :)

* is double "slightly"?

Yeah I had it's big brother, and it was fine too.

Yes.

HenryDorsetCase
27th November 2012, 13:06
Yes.

Thank you officer. I will call yolu as a character witness: Cartman voice: "But MooooooOOOOOOOooooom, he said it's OK" /Cartman voice

Bikemad
27th November 2012, 21:21
yeah thats tasty alright

GSF
30th November 2012, 17:56
]Fuck that's cool!

Alas, this is probably close as I'll ever get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHDlYhthsUE