View Full Version : The bike won!

DeanOh
6th January 2004, 12:13
Jake the mus v Harley ...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,2776213a11,00.html

Apparently the Harley wouldnt make him any eggs.... :no:

Hitcher
6th January 2004, 14:56
What is it with celebrities and Harleys? I guess Tem got off luckier than Tawera Nikau...
:eek:

Big Dog
6th January 2004, 15:08
What is it with celebrities and Harleys? I guess Tem got off luckier than Tawera Nikau...
:eek:

Prolly product placements :msn-wink:
Don't you know? If you can't afford something they put the price up. If you can it's free as long as you get seen with it. :wacko:

Perhaps John Banks got sent his by a wealthy consortium of Japanese and Italian sportbike manufacturer owners, :innocent:, in a n effort to discredit harley owners.

k14
6th January 2004, 16:17
Perhaps John Banks got sent his by a wealthy consortium of Japanese and Italian sportbike manufacturer owners, :innocent:, in a n effort to discredit harley owners.

Well that would definately be a way to further damage the name of harley's. But i was quite guttered when i saw he drives a 360 modena :wacko: He must have a little taste after all, or maybe his wife chose that.

James Deuce
6th January 2004, 16:32
Well that would definately be a way to further damage the name of harley's. But i was quite guttered when i saw he drives a 360 modena :wacko: He must have a little taste after all, or maybe his wife chose that.

He has a nice helicopter too.

Big Dog
6th January 2004, 16:34
He has a nice helicopter too.now theres an idea on beating the traffic! :laugh: