PDA

View Full Version : Basic riding skills test...

Aaron717
12th August 2005, 14:14
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anybody knew a place in Wellington “my friend” could sit his basic riding skills test and learners on his 400... He has been extremely lazy; riding for a few years now but never actually got around to sit his tests... Now he has a 400 and realizes that he could quite probably loose her if he got busted so would like to start the long road to getting his licence.

On behalf of “me mate” thanks :oi-grr:

Az

:ride:

Pancakes
12th August 2005, 14:31
Your best bet would be to find a place that has a 2fiddy you can use, I can't see any way they'll let you do it on a 4hundy.

Str8 Jacket
12th August 2005, 14:47
Hey dude, check out the thread in the "wannabe/newbie" forum titled Roadsafe Wgtn. Or just check out the website www.roadsafe.co.nz (http://www.roadsafe.co.nz) They hire out 250cc bikes.

Aaron717
12th August 2005, 14:51
Cheers dudes that is good as.. will get "me mate" to go through them :rofl:

Str8 Jacket
12th August 2005, 15:12
Cheers dudes that is good as.. will get "me mate" to go through them :rofl:

Hmmm, you sure your not "your/me mate" . . . . :whistle:

Smorg
12th August 2005, 15:39
yes yes he is

Aaron717
12th August 2005, 17:13
Cheers guys all sorted, "my mate" will be sitting it on the 400 via roadsafe (apparently its perfectly legal in a car park) spose he's going to have to get a trailer and take her out on that. :yes:

im not "my mate" just concerned that he get his licence and none of the resident popo's get pissed off and do something to hurt the gixxer (not my one btw).. :whistle:

Cheers all for the most valuable info :Punk: :ride: :Punk:

Az

Eurygnomes
12th August 2005, 23:00
There was even one guy who did his Basic Skills on a BIG bike if you recall Jim & Str8? On our course? I can't remember what it was (because at that stage, I didn't really care! Now I'm wandering around Melbourne looking at all the ibkes...)