PDA

View Full Version : Preferred pillion II (the high testosterone version)

Hitcher
7th January 2004, 13:30
OK, by popular request... Here it is.
:love:

James Deuce
7th January 2004, 15:24
:done:

Now my ears will be warm!

wkid_one
7th January 2004, 15:27
Um - can you please allow multiple selections - otherwise this poll is too confusing - only ones I wouldn't select are: Nicki Watson (sorry I won't stir Matt Ridges porridge), Rachel Hunter (come on - bit of a slapper), Eva (just too stupid) - well as for the rest - I am going to have to buy a big F^&%-off bike I think.

Nouseforaname
7th January 2004, 15:51
where's Judy Bailey :D ?

Ogri
7th January 2004, 16:28
and where is the Stud Selection bucko?

Ogri
7th January 2004, 16:29
Oops - just found it - sorry :doh:

SpankMe
7th January 2004, 17:23
Not much of a choice.

SPman
7th January 2004, 17:50
Who are these people?..I wouldn't know them from Adam.......well, maybe from Adam,....but.. I couldn't put a face to the bodies...err..well..maybe...but..where are the names old codgers like me recognise..Jane Mansfield, Raquel Welch etc...arrr...fek 'em...no...yes..thats not what I meant..yes it is....... :doh: oh buggrit, wheres me Horlicks!

NhuanH
7th January 2004, 20:22
like someone said in v1.0 of this thread, with Nicky (and Greer?) you would get built in funbags (my bad...airbags ) on your motorcycle. But would it be the pilot that would need rear end impact protection?!?! :shit: <--their faces after impact

Risque, I know... ;)

Coldkiwi
8th January 2004, 09:20
I'll take the smallest and lightest one that complains the least about the way I want to ride! Actually... that would pretty much be my fiance apart from her requests not to brake so hard into corners because she slids forward. Might have to do somat about dat!

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 09:24
I'll take the smallest and lightest one that complains the least about the way I want to ride! Actually... that would pretty much be my fiance apart from her requests not to brake so hard into corners because she slids forward. Might have to do somat about dat!
Make sure she is putting one hand around you and propping herself with it against the fuel tank. By pusing back against this - she will stop herself slidding forwards

Coldkiwi
8th January 2004, 09:29
well that would work except that she has kinda short arms to reach the tank and would rather stay hanging on to me than let one arm go.
I can live with that. Just means I get to relax a little bit and concentrate on better smoother lines than I might if I was pushing harder.

SpankMe
8th January 2004, 10:00
Can't find a picture of Eva the Bulgarian. Anyone got one?

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 10:12
Try the Player Magazine web site

James Deuce
8th January 2004, 10:34
well that would work except that she has kinda short arms to reach the tank and would rather stay hanging on to me than let one arm go.
I can live with that. Just means I get to relax a little bit and concentrate on better smoother lines than I might if I was pushing harder.

Just get her to squeeze her knees together when you start to brake - seriously it works. Make sure she looks under you on the way into a corner too.

Jim2

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 11:54
Just get her to squeeze her knees together when you start to brake - seriously it works. Make sure she looks under you on the way into a corner too.

Jim2
An even better idea: Convince her as to the virtues of piloting a machine - thereby freeing both you up from the burdens of pillion passenger responsibility.

Motoracer
8th January 2004, 12:03
Poor Rachel :no:

No votes so far... I know she was a bit over rated but look at the body she had back then :love:

SpankMe
8th January 2004, 12:16
Rachel might have a nice body, but a mutt face.

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 12:25
Surely we are missing some other kiwi greats as well.....I struggle to see that onyl 8 made it on to the list???

how about - Mandy Smith

Motoracer
8th January 2004, 12:32
how about - Mandy Smith

*Droolz* :love:

Coldkiwi
8th January 2004, 12:38
yes and no Dan. if she gets a bike then I probably have to go at her pace to avoid being seen as insensitive or reckless (this could be construed as cramping my style!). if she's pillion, I go at a pace she's comfortable with but doesn't need to do anything about (somewhat quicker than what I suspect she would want to go at.. she's not normally a speed freak)

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 13:07
yes and no Dan. if she gets a bike then I probably have to go at her pace to avoid being seen as insensitive or reckless (this could be construed as cramping my style!). if she's pillion, I go at a pace she's comfortable with but doesn't need to do anything about (somewhat quicker than what I suspect she would want to go at.. she's not normally a speed freak)
SO: If I am to read between the lines - you are scared she will be a quicker rider than you!

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:

Big Dog
8th January 2004, 14:05
Surely we are missing some other kiwi greats as well.....I struggle to see that onyl 8 made it on to the list???

how about - Mandy Smith

Kylie Bax?

Big Dog
8th January 2004, 14:07

No votes so far... I know she was a bit over rated but look at the body she had back then :love:

No takers on the trumpet strumpet then?

Hitcher
8th January 2004, 14:55
Kylie Bax?
This poll drew a line excluding "vaccuous bint".
:eek:

Big Dog
8th January 2004, 15:09
This poll drew a line excluding "vaccuous bint".
:eek:
Why? You asked for preffered pillion not preffered conversation. I prefer "vaccuous bint" style passengers. They are easily enough entertained that they don't expect you to stop when their visor fogs up, they just watch the races between the dew drops, assuming they work out that it has fogged up.
They don't suddenly expect you to explain how a bike doesn't fall over mid corner.
They don't expect you to talk to them the whole way.
If you have to shout lunch at the other end how expensive can half a banana, half a strwberry and half a yoghurt with a side of evian cost?

My ideal pillion follows the three golden rules. Sit down, Shut up & Hold on.

:yes:

SPman
8th January 2004, 17:37

Who? Mandy Smith?

Hitcher
9th January 2004, 09:21
Why? You asked for preffered pillion not preffered conversation. I prefer "vaccuous bint" style passengers. They are easily enough entertained that they don't expect you to stop when their visor fogs up, they just watch the races between the dew drops, assuming they work out that it has fogged up.
They don't suddenly expect you to explain how a bike doesn't fall over mid corner.
They don't expect you to talk to them the whole way.
If you have to shout lunch at the other end how expensive can half a banana, half a strwberry and half a yoghurt with a side of evian cost?

My ideal pillion follows the three golden rules. Sit down, Shut up & Hold on.

:yes:
Understood. Maybe a third poll should be created to cover all bases??
:confused2

Big Dog
9th January 2004, 09:32
Understood. Maybe a third poll should be created to cover all bases??
:confused2
Laughing hard! This is the problem with posting polls on opinion, everyone has one. Everyone reads what they want to read not what you wrote!

Just tell us to :shutup:

Eddieb
9th January 2004, 09:35
if she gets a bike then I probably have to go at her pace to avoid being seen as insensitive or reckless (this could be construed as cramping my style!).

I know this too well, mine has a bike but is what might be considered as a 'cautious & law abiding' rider, and I have been accused of being 'insensitive' a few times.

Big Dog
9th January 2004, 09:50
I know this too well, mine has a bike but is what might be considered as a 'cautious & law abiding' rider, and I have been accused of being 'insensitive' a few times.
:disapint: Ha in my relationship I'm the 'cautious & law abiding' one she's the 'insensitive' one. I have complete confidence that once she gets a bike and getz of her els (having a speed limit of seventy will keep her to 100 because "It isn't speeding if you can't lose your license for it", She regularly drives 90-100 in 70's) I will get left behind to poodle along at my own pace. Her driving while skilled in technique leaves me :sick: with fear due to her complete beleif that holdens always have right of way except to better holdens.

Hitcher
9th January 2004, 11:42
Mrs Hitcher has her own one-wheel-drive -- a Suzuki Marauder VZ800K3, and a very smooth ride it is too. A to B is actually quicker when she's leading, I find that I have to speed up to continue perving -- sorry, admiring -- so I guess following the Zrex cramps her style. She reckons its having to convert from mph to kmh...
:hug:

Goddess of Goof
29th January 2004, 00:16
Rachel might have a nice body, but a mutt face.
Takes one to recognise one !

:p
lol

Sharkey
29th January 2004, 08:38
Ahhh Toni Marsh. :love:

I hardly ever miss the weather on 3. Of course, I never know whether I need an umbrella or sun hat the next day, but who cares?

duckman
29th January 2004, 09:22
Yea but Toni's got a really deep gravily voice.. Sounds a bit too manly for me... :wacko:

riffer
29th January 2004, 10:46
Yea but Toni's got a really deep gravily voice.. Sounds a bit too manly for me... :wacko:
Speaking of Toni's gravelly voice, try this site for some Toni soundbites....

http://www.interface-7.net.nz/20020922/

Indiana_Jones
31st January 2004, 18:00
I'll take Toni :banana:
Indy wishes for real biker chick his age (7th form :cool: ) :laugh:

-Indy

Lou Girardin
1st February 2004, 08:21

Toni goes to the same gym as me. Trust me, there's nothing manly about her.
Lou

Lou Girardin
1st February 2004, 08:22

Toni goes to the same gym as me. Trust me, there's nothing manly about her. :whistle:
Lou

scroter
29th May 2004, 19:13

Id take the one that moans the most.

magnum
29th May 2004, 19:18
kelly is a fox,racheal is a fugly dog,wufwuf. :killingme

Storm
26th September 2004, 13:47
I'd rather take my fiancee- the others might look alright, but they'd probably complain that the wind messed thier hair up!! And if I take the missus , I know I'm going to get to , ahem "warm up " after a cold days riding :msn-wink: :niceone:

crazylittleshit
6th June 2005, 03:48
Nicky watson built in air bags. :rofl:

thehollowmen
6th June 2005, 12:15
I've just started riding will a leggy, tall, busty (F) model (and someone is gonna say 'yeah right' about now).

They're a lot different to ride with than the short petite pillions. (who said that I haven't been riding with them of course not :nono:)

When you brake, there is a lot more pushing over you, and from higher up. Because this often moves over the center of gravity, you can loose a lot of traction from the rear wheel when stopping (or should that be almost stoppieing)

There is a lot of acceleration loss, and this has made me ride a bit like I'm in a cage.

On the bright side people tend to notice you more on the road. :niceone: I guess they're thinking 'mmm busty chick in leather'

HDTboy
6th June 2005, 12:35
I'd have to say, after seeing nicky a few times. She's not all that great. She's got the body of a 12 year old boy with the tits of the 12 year old boys well-endowed mum. her face is ok though

John
6th June 2005, 12:38
I'd have to say, after seeing nicky a few times. She's not all that great. She's got the body of a 12 year old boy with the tits of the 12 year old boys well-endowed mum. her face is ok though
You'd know all about them 12 year olds wouldnt ya!

HDTboy
6th June 2005, 16:50
You'd know all about them 12 year olds wouldnt ya!
Having been a 12 year old boy not so long ago, one would hope i know what one looks like

Fart
6th June 2005, 17:07
Whats with the morning breakfast show with that ugly cow presenter? You wake up with a morning stiffy, turns on the TV and instantly hit with a ugly chick. WTF? :weird: :no: Somethings wrong with TV1 management.

HDTboy
6th June 2005, 17:24
Perhaps it's a brilliant plan to cure the pre-dawn horn syndrome

Buster
6th June 2005, 18:23
It would have to be this Fine young lady because she only weighs about 45kg!!! Oh yeah, she looks sweet too :love:

Gremlin
7th June 2005, 14:04
Here you go. :yes: Work Safe too, 'cept she's in a bikini.

Where did the nudity thingie go anyway? It's not coming up anymore...

Fart
8th June 2005, 14:09
Hey, are those tits fake?

Ixion
8th June 2005, 14:15
Hey, are those tits fake?

Dunno, let me have a feel and I'll tell ya. :niceone:

Biff
8th June 2005, 17:42
Anybody here experienced the 'wrap around' from a pillion?

That's where they (preferably she in my case) wraps her hand around you, undoes your fly and brings the ole boy out for a little fresh air. Doesn't work so well on an un –faired bike. Wind blast ya see. Turns a rampant python into a withered walnut in seconds. Allegedly.

HDTboy
8th June 2005, 17:46
I've heard of a reach around, but my license prevents me from carrying willing pillions

dveus
8th June 2005, 18:11
Now the problem with that is I'd get cold nipples, bloody 1 piece leathers

Sniper
9th June 2005, 08:05
Hmmmmm, I just found my favourite thread, thanks Hitcher!!!

Krayy
9th June 2005, 09:49

I've got an old school photo of her kicking around somewhere. She was very plain at school and only came into her own after a few years in Europe.

Kornholio
3rd October 2005, 19:37
MMmmmmm Greer Robson...I still reckon she regrets turning down my marriage proposal :P

Odin
8th October 2005, 14:02

Put velcro on her but :-D

Oh, and I'd really go for an A. Joliet :tugger:

Patrick
8th October 2005, 21:10

But don't we all do that on purpose???

Back Fire
9th October 2005, 12:15
Yes please

Cibby
25th October 2005, 13:07
can i please have brad pit.. or jesse metcalfe, or.. umm heath ledger..

ManDownUnder
25th October 2005, 15:30
can i please have brad pit.. or jesse metcalfe, or.. umm heath ledger..

sure... turn out the lights.. lie back and ... ooo here they come now... :whistle:

arj127
28th March 2008, 18:15
Its got to be Greer Robson for sure. She's so cute.

Mom
28th March 2008, 18:17
Its got to be Greer Robson for sure. She's so cute.

chances are you will regret dredging this thread out mate.

arj127
28th March 2008, 18:19
Who cares, i still would love to have Greer as my pillion passenger

NZsarge
28th March 2008, 18:48
Rachel Hunter, nice natural looking kiwi girl with real boobies!

ynot slow
28th March 2008, 19:18

Yeah but who knows what Rod and Robby have left over them.

Eva cause she's dumb enough when you ask her to sit by the tank facing the rear,then you can get on ask her to lift up and voila in with a grin(assuming she was naked first).:buggerd:

LilSel
28th March 2008, 19:35
Where's the option to vote for FireBall??... shes a great pillion... like there's noone even there :lol: :love:

Zuki Bandit
28th March 2008, 19:53
oooo arrrr :rolleyes:Eva the Bulgarian

Swoop
28th March 2008, 20:42
Hmm. I wouldn't be too sure on that...
They have "changed" (defied gravity) over the years.

PrincessBandit
28th March 2008, 21:19
But don't we all do that on purpose???

Aha! I thought that was what my boyfriends were doing! (most of them rode bikes). Must admit I never complained and neither did they :laugh:

TOTO
29th March 2008, 06:46
Id take the one that moans the most.

+1 but only refering to the girls.

O and Eva da Bulgarian - aint no good. Bloody hopeless, alcohol adicted distorted representation of the bulgarian nation :eek5:

P38
29th March 2008, 07:41
For Christ Sake! thats a pretty sad list ya got there Hitcher

I wouldn't let any of them Fuckwits anywhere near my bike let alone ride on it.

Hinny
29th March 2008, 11:33
Who are these people?..I wouldn't know them from Adam.......well, maybe from Adam,....but.. I couldn't put a face to the bodies...err..well..maybe...but..where are the names old codgers like me recognise..Jane Mansfield, Raquel Welch etc...arrr...fek 'em...no...yes..thats not what I meant..yes it is....... :doh: oh buggrit, wheres me Horlicks!

I get older, they stay the same... New names, same bodies.

Hinny
29th March 2008, 11:35
Make sure she is putting one hand around you and propping herself with it against the fuel tank. By pusing back against this - she will stop herself slidding forwards

Or she could just grab a hold of the saddle horn.