PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Pillion (this one's for the girls....)

LB
7th January 2004, 15:10
Okay girls, our turn......

LB
7th January 2004, 15:14
I confess, I cheated, I posted the first vote for Ben (does that mean he's mine??)

Motoracer
7th January 2004, 15:36
Rossi didn't make the list? :shit: :D

I thought you girls were into your italian men :eek:

Ogri
7th January 2004, 16:32
AND, AND, AND, I SAW FRANKIE IN HIS SHREDDIES AT DONINGTON - FAIR MADE ME TREMBLE

LB
7th January 2004, 17:43
Rossi didn't make the list? :shit: :D

I thought you girls were into your italian men :eek:

Yeah, we are, but for those of us over 25 (I only JUST fit this category mind.....) Frankie's more our thing (well, IMHO anyway)

MadDuck
7th January 2004, 20:06
Must confess Lynda

Any bloke that waves at me on a sport bike and I go weak at the knees ...cant help myself :no:

Although the trike rider with the big huge smile the other day blew me away. Damn new years resolution is to get a life :innocent:

BTW MotoRacer ...Rossi is one hell of a rider but damn the colour hair dye he uses is pretty awful and he such a skinny chicken leg. Just my thoughts for better or worse

Motoracer
7th January 2004, 21:04
BTW MotoRacer ...Rossi is one hell of a rider but damn the colour hair dye he uses is pretty awful and he such a skinny chicken leg. Just my thoughts for better or worse

I was expecting a reply along thoes lines. :p

MadDuck
7th January 2004, 21:44
Damn are we that predictable

Big Dog
8th January 2004, 14:22
Would have thought Tom Cruise would be a shoe in then. Right age group, got all his teeth, can afford to shout lunch at the other end able to ride himself if you need a rest and best of all unlikely to be big enough to put a rider off their "stroke".

wkid_one
8th January 2004, 16:30
One does notice something. All your men a bike riders - where as the guys selections are hot chicks......just pointing it out.

Big Dog
8th January 2004, 16:43
One does notice something. All your men a bike riders - where as the guys selections are hot chicks......just pointing it out.

Which poses the obvious question why on earth would frankie be the passenger? :crazy:

Motoracer
8th January 2004, 21:37
Which poses the obvious question why on earth would frankie be the passenger? :crazy:

He'd go pillion on a bike with a chick rider when he is thinking about riding something other than a bike. :buggerd: :msn-wink:

Motoracer
8th January 2004, 21:49

The dudes prolly want one off f*cks (doesn't matter about interests, likes dislikes etc) where as the chix prolly want a decent conversation to go with it (Comon interests. eg bikes).

wkid_one
9th January 2004, 07:26
The dudes prolly want one off f*cks (doesn't matter about interests, likes dislikes etc) where as the chix prolly want a decent conversation to go with it (Comon interests. eg bikes).
Venus and Mars, Venus and Mars........

Why go to the effort of pillioning someone you are going to??? :shutup::shutup:

Slim
9th January 2004, 22:32
Okay girls, our turn......
Neil Hodgson ... Mmmmm-mmm! ;)

http://www.autosport-international.com/images_picturelibrary/neil%20hodgson.jpg

Although I'd actually prefer my man on his own bike. :D

LB
10th January 2004, 05:34
Neil Hodgson ... Mmmmm-mmm! ;)

Although I'd actually prefer my man on his own bike. :D

Yeah, Neil's not bad. Just reading his biography at the moment.

I prefer not to take pillions also, but I thought if it's good enough for the guys to have their preferred pillion poll, it's good enough for us.

I guess I put all bike racers in the poll as I was on the "Ben Bostrom" train of thought. Tom Cruise is okay but he's got Penelope and though it would be a hard choice for him, he'd probably stay with her rather than leave her for me.

Motoracer: The dudes prolly want one off f*cks (doesn't matter about interests, likes dislikes etc) where as the chix prolly want a decent conversation to go with it (Comon interests. eg bikes).

Yeah, I'd like to talk bike stuff afterwards.

Big Dog
11th January 2004, 08:48
Why get hung up on technicalities? This is after all fantasy. Like any of the girls listed would actually go with any of us except as a publicity stunt.

MadDuck
12th January 2004, 20:09
Why get hung up on technicalities? This is after all fantasy. Like any of the girls listed would actually go with any of us except as a publicity stunt.

ooohhh Big Dog. Thats a bit harsh on us girls. Post ya stats and ya just never know :stoogie:

Big Dog
13th January 2004, 17:17
ooohhh Big Dog. Thats a bit harsh on us girls. Post ya stats and ya just never know :stoogie:
6'3" (191cm)
155Kg (333.33pounds / 23.62 stone)
IQ of 136
Brown hair (blonde is starting to show)
Blue eyes
Heavily opinionated
Moderate Smoker /drinker.

But the most imporant stat for a would be passenger, other than it's their shout for lunch, 48,333km average road covered between road accidents. (last accident 7 years and 60,000 kms ago.)

Absolute Nana rider. Non riders love my riding. Riders tend to get bored and complain at the other end about the absence of adreniline.

marty
13th January 2004, 18:57
6'3" (191cm)
155Kg (333.33pounds / 23.62 stone)

holy shit.

here i am at 102kg thinking i'm a big boy.......

MadDuck
14th January 2004, 19:47
well theres the venus and mars thing again...I was thinking how could I go out with a bloke with a higher IQ than me.

Ya got a bike then you all ok in my book :whistle:

Draco
15th January 2004, 10:13

Here, here! But wat else are fantasies for?! My pick would be Arnie, that man spins my wheels. Mmmm, that would look interesting when im only a mere 53kg :eek5:

jrandom
15th January 2004, 10:23
that would look interesting when im only a mere 53kg :eek5:

He's not 260lbs any more you know, he's gone all lean and stringy. That looks better on an older bloke anyway, I reckon.

But yeah, you featherweight chicks are better for the bike's handling when you're hanging on tight behind instead of forcing us big hairy lumpy guys to drag down the back :p

jrandom
15th January 2004, 10:25
Absolute Nana rider

The fact that I, on the FXR, was able to keep up with you, on the GSX1100, down half of the northwestern motorway last week (or was it this week? dazed and confused...) (and I even had to brake a couple of times!) does say something about your relaxed style :Punk:

Big Dog
16th January 2004, 12:42
The fact that I, on the FXR, was able to keep up with you, on the GSX1100, down half of the northwestern motorway last week (or was it this week? dazed and confused...) (and I even had to brake a couple of times!) does say something about your relaxed style :Punk:

Yeah well my days of thundering down the road at insanely illegal speeds are well and truly over. If I want to go that fast I will buy a racebike and take it to the track.

Just to be pissy i would like to see your 150 take me and partner all the way to orewa :no:

jrandom
16th January 2004, 14:20
Just to be pissy i would like to see your 150 take me and partner all the way to orewa

Really? Swap ya for a day then, eh?

:laugh:

Big Dog
16th January 2004, 14:31

:laugh:See motoracers posts in the forum sin bin for reason why this won't happen.

Two alarming statistics according to stats in 1994 when I was in insurance 80% of motorcycle insurance claims start with someone asking to borrow a motorbike.
40% had told someone "don't worry I won't crash" within 15 mins of the accident.
:whistle:

Mitch
16th January 2004, 14:53
Well I don't know what the hell you guys are doing talking about crashing in here <_< hmmm maybe trying to deflect the attention as the women of the house start fantasizing about other men :whistle:
My vote went straight to Ben Bostrom, He has been the object of my fixation for quite some time now!!!! Rueben would have to run second but by a good margin.
As for Tom Cruise, Big Dog the guys bloody TINY hehe just inagining him stood next to you actually.............. :laugh: what a mental picture.
NO THANKS...... I much prefer men I don't have to talk down to!!!!!!

Marmoot
17th January 2004, 10:49
I wouldn't mind Neil Hodgson.....
I....uh....I better shut up......
:o

marty
17th January 2004, 11:20

:laugh:

somewhere inthis forum big dog mentioned he weighed 150kg. surely the fxr only weighs 100 max

Ms Piggy
17th January 2004, 11:51
Why get hung up on technicalities? This is after all fantasy.

Well pillion at the very least - would be someone like Vin Diesel or Keanu Reeves :shifty: ...nice bit of eye candy there gals! :eek:

NC
11th September 2004, 14:20
Well pillion at the very least - would be someone like Vin Diesel or Keanu Reeves :shifty: ...nice bit of eye candy there gals! :eek:

6'3ft 155kgs!... LOL You'd be good for walking behind in a crowded room.. It's like Moses and the friggen Red Sea!

Um, For a pillion. I would have to say Arron Slight, I bet you I could make him skid his undies, I'm a fuct rider! Crazy Beitch! :eek:

Blakamin
11th September 2004, 15:17
Anastacia.... brialliant voice and...mmmmmmmm :eek: :love2:

Midnight 82
20th October 2004, 11:18
:whistle: Im happy with the wife :sweatdrop Why????????? because she is standing beside me with a gun :spudwave:

Skyryder
20th October 2004, 20:13
Sorry girls don't want to steal ya thunder but what about a poll with kiwi bikers as your pillion and your reason for choosing. Now that would be interesting and knock some egos about. Bit like a blind date thing. :sunny: :sunny:

Skyryder

Velox
20th October 2004, 21:53
Sorry girls don't want to steal ya thunder but what about a poll with kiwi bikers as your pillion and your reason for choosing. Now that would be interesting and knock some egos about. Bit like a blind date thing. :sunny: :sunny:

Skyryder
Oooh - someone's after a bit of blood! :kick:
Sorry, but I have to say that the last thing I want is some male weighing down the back of the bike and stuffing up my riding. He could stand on the race grid at the track though as a 'brolly dolly' in a tight top and little miniskirt if he wanted. Oh dear - visualisations of a variety of KBers is popping into my head. Get it out. Get it out! Actually no, that is quite amusing. Dave - I think you look better in the air hostess outfit though. :laugh:

Eurodave
24th March 2005, 07:34
That finely endowed specimen of the opposite gender, Mrs Andersons daughter Pam, is welcome anytime!! I promise to treat her way better than that Lees boy, Thomas!!

crashe
24th March 2005, 10:21
Ok I saw the list ....

So who are they?

What do they do?

Must be bike riders I am guessing.....lol

Seriously I have never heard of these guys....

so now that I have posted this I am now going to go back and read the last 30 odd posts before me...lol.

Big Dog
26th March 2005, 11:54
That finely endowed specimen of the opposite gender, Mrs Andersons daughter Pam, is welcome anytime!! I promise to treat her way better than that Lees boy, Thomas!!
If and when you do don't do what the person in a video I got sent did. Pm your addy if you wish to view. :killingme

Gen
26th March 2005, 13:57
Johnny Depp......sex god :love: