PDA

View Full Version : big thanks to sensei

soundbeltfarm
12th August 2005, 19:37
just like to thank sensei as on his day off he came round and got my farm bike going for me.
cheers mate. you're a top bloke.

Sensei
12th August 2005, 20:42
just like to thank sensei as on his day off he came round and got my farm bike going for me.
cheers mate. you're a top bloke.

Sorry I took so long Dude should have picked up on that plug not working right but got to check the carby etc & sort out that fuel line . I'd run the hotter plug so as to keep the pug alittle less black . Give the old girl a good hard blast once a day to give it a clean out & to keep the plug fresh . Hope she keep run sweet for ya . had a good ride back home :whistle:

soundbeltfarm
13th August 2005, 15:49
went and got another plug like you said today and went to hawera motorcycles, spoke to robert taylor in there and he said the plug we pulled out cr8e was the standard plug and he reckoned by looking at the plug to go one hotter so we got the 7. he said if the plug still gets to black ive got a carb mixing problem.
put it in and she fired up after a couple of turns.
so we'll see how this puppy goes now.

Sensei
13th August 2005, 17:21
Yep sound good Karl . As you will be stopping & strarting it alot it may get abit black , but as above give it a blow out once aday should keep plug clean .