PDA

View Full Version : Hyosung GT250R (in un-dropped/molested condition)

Kyle_Cameron
25th January 2013, 14:25
Just give us a ring on 027 866 8183 anytime

Don't buy a 650 that's too heavy and underpowered, these make the same power and are much cheaper to run.

Here's my GT250R that I don't really want to sell because it's an awesome bike and produces amazing economy (4L per 100k's riding normally). It's in pretty awesome condition, never been dropped or crashed or thrashed. Everything is in good condition.

People always comment on how good looking it is! And how big it looks for a 250.

Bought it two years ago off a guy who'd bought it for his girlfriend, who ended up not wanting to ride it. They bought it off a guy who bought it new and rode from Dannevirke to Palmy and back everyday for work (55k's each way), so the bikes k's are good open road k's. Not back street blatting. I bought it at 30k and I just havn't had the chance to ride it how it's supposed to be ridden.

On the open road it'll keep up with the other bikes especially in the twisties! That's where this girl is in her own, I love being able to keep up with the bigger bikes in the corners. On the straights it'll easily do the speed limit and past it so no need to worry there either.

I replaced the battery when I bought it, I've put new tyres on it less than a thousand k's ago, and I've just put a brand new chain and sprocket set on. So your set to go. It flys through wof's which is awesome. And I can't see it needing anything for the near future which means you won't have to spend anything on it. Will come with 3 month Rego and the Wof doesn't run out till May.

Comes with a pack rack and a top box, and standard grab rail. Can come with riding gear to at extra price.

I'm medium jacket and pants and a large helmet with size 11 boots.

Anything else you want to know just give us a bell anytime from 7am to 10.30pm or leave a question. I'm fairly prompt.

If your looking for a full size bike that's excellent fun to ride that's really reliable and cheap, then you've got the right idea!

May be able to drop off in the lower north island depending.

Listed elsewhere - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=556284037