PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki GSX-R 750 K7

JunglePrince
31st January 2013, 14:06
Well maintained excellent condition motorcycle! I cannot describe in words what an awesome feeling it has been riding with this motorcycle. For those of you who have owned a gixxer 750 before know what I mean. Today I'm making one of the hardest decisions by listing my motorcycle for sale. I've had splendid times with the beast and its time for me to let it go.

The motorcycle with full price mentioned above will come with:

Rego valid until Nov 2013
WOF valid until August 2013
Near NEW Conti motion front and rear tyres - plenty of life left in it.
Fibre type front and rear mud guard
Crash knobs

******FREE FREE FREE********
Full service, which would include all lubricants top up and oil change
A full tank of high octane 98 fuel from BP
Riding gear for men which includes Riding Helmet, Riding gloves, Alpinestar jacket, Alpinestar boots, Riding gloves with knuckle protector and Windproof pants.
Riding gear for woman which includes Riding Helmet, Riding Jacket, Riding Gloves

Motorcycle specs:
Engine: 750 cc four-cylinder
Power (Crank): 150 hp (110 kW) at 13,200 rpm [3]
Power (Rear Wheel): 133 hp (99 kW)[3]
Torque (Crank): 64 lbf·ft (87 N·m) @ 11,200 rpm[3]
Transmission: 6 speed, chain drive
Weight (Dry): 167 kg (370 lb)[3]
Seat height: 810 mm (31.9 inches)
Fuel capacity: 17 l (3.7 imp gal; 4.5 US gal)

Has been a garage queen eversince I bought it. Has a few minor (hardly visible) scratches on the right rear view mirror, engine right side, crash knob right side, exhaust, pillion right side. These marks were made aware to me during my purchase of this motorbike.

No trades please. Only buyers with FULL NZ Motorcycle license (Class 6) and proof of FULL cash will be entertained.

Feel free to contact me on Mob: 027 702 5076 anytime during the day to fix a viewing time during the weekend.

Will upload pictures soon!

Cheers!!!

:yes:

JunglePrince
13th February 2013, 19:00
Please refer trade me listing

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-562705426.htm

307a
13th February 2013, 19:11
They ran the K8 out at $13,995 what makes you think you will get $12,000 for a 6year old K7:rolleyes: