PDA

View Full Version : David Carter

Brian d marge
31st January 2013, 14:34
Him and I go waaaay back

He is possibly the dumbest redneck Ive ever met

So if you want proof of the boys looking after their own ...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/8246741/Carter-elected-Speaker-of-the-House

I may be wrong , he may do a good job

Stephen

MIXONE
31st January 2013, 14:41
I think they had to drag him literally to the seat.
He didn't want the job.

pete376403
31st January 2013, 15:01
Also known as "Hone Carter" on some radio talkback years ago? Got into some sort of trouble?

MisterD
31st January 2013, 15:45
I think you've missed the point Brian, this wasn't about helping out Carter, this was about making space back in cabinet for English's mate Nick Smith.

Brian d marge
31st January 2013, 17:06
I think you've missed the point Brian, this wasn't about helping out Carter, this was about making space back in cabinet for English's mate Nick Smith.

Probably ...

I dought he is any smaterer.... both of em

Stephen

oldrider
31st January 2013, 22:36

Nick the prick should have been turned out to fend for himself the useless bastard ... Carter will be as good as anyone as speaker. :shifty:

What a fascicle bunch of bastards the opposition are anyway just a bunch of "B" grade actors waiting their turn at the main trough! :drinknsin

JimO
1st February 2013, 06:28
Also known as "Hone Carter" on some radio talkback years ago? Got into some sort of trouble?
i think that was a different bloke

James Deuce
1st February 2013, 06:52
That was John Carter (not of Mars). Bald, glasses, toothbrush moustache. Remember?

Brian d marge
1st February 2013, 13:56
D/c was the man who , when on one of me trips to the beehive , promised me face to face, student loans wouldnt go above 1/4 of the total course cost ... Ruth Dyson managed to get him out of office once or twice ,,
but as an MP , , useless

Stephen

ellipsis
1st February 2013, 14:11
...arrogant, thick and lost for words when he, knowing he didn't have any way to pay for his tank of gas for his postered up electoral wagon, filled it and said to my mate, the service station owner, 'my p.a has gone back to town with my wallet in her pocket, she will be out to pay you tomorrow'...to which he was told...'no credit here sonny, heres the hose and the pump, suck it out'...if only he were clever enough to have figured out he was in the wrong neck of the woods for anyone to do a tory a favour...

imdying
1st February 2013, 14:32
Ah, the man who thinks crime is critical to the New Zealand economy... sounds about right that he should be herding the top crims the nation has to offer.

gammaguy
1st February 2013, 14:33
He has a property out my way in banks peninsula

So we're neighbors

Aaaagh:sick:

Brian d marge
1st February 2013, 14:35
...arrogant, thick and lost for words when he, knowing he didn't have any way to pay for his tank of gas for his postered up electoral wagon, filled it and said to my mate, the service station owner, 'my p.a has gone back to town with my wallet in her pocket, she will be out to pay you tomorrow'...to which he was told...'no credit here sonny, heres the hose and the pump, suck it out'...if only he were clever enough to have figured out he was in the wrong neck of the woods for anyone to do a tory a favour...

Thats him

Stephen

007XX
1st February 2013, 22:26
Deargawd... Why do they always come across as arguing toddlers?

In a way, I do hope this is just the tone used by the article's author. Otherwise, to think our futures are riding on these people's decisions is positively frightening.

jim.cox
2nd February 2013, 06:00
Why do they always come across as arguing toddlers?

Because that's what they are

And their mummies aren't there to hold their hands, wipe their arses and to tell them off

And because we, the people, allow and even expect it, rather than demanding something better :facepalm:

Road kill
2nd February 2013, 21:01
Because that's what they are

And their mummies aren't there to hold their hands, wipe their arses and to tell them off

And because we, the people, allow and even expect it, rather than demanding something better :facepalm:

Fuck off it's the Kiwi way an he's just being one of the boys.

Have you never visted "Kiwibiker" to see similar behaviour ?:yes:

Brian d marge
2nd February 2013, 21:18
We do it for the love of it , d/c gets paid for it
Hang on that makes us the stupid ones

Stephen