YellowDog
13th February 2013, 10:47
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb93/andwend/Pole_zpsbcda8fcf.jpg

Haggis2
13th February 2013, 11:16
I would have expected Wogistani....

ellipsis
13th February 2013, 19:13
...whats new...prior to the saecs arrival and their language which was Anglo Saxon/Old English, an Invaeonic language it was a Welsh/Celtic tongue, Brythonic...after Bill the Conk, the Bastard Duke fucked Harald Godwineson at Hastings it changed quite quickly to a Romance language and then over a few years became the beautiful fucked up tongue that we now confuse ourselves with...what's a few more Polish words going to do to it...all the fucking apostophes in the world wont fix it, a few more new words wont either..

14th February 2013, 12:27
Ja wam chyba zaraz przypierdole...... Nie smiac sie z moich rodakow. :whistle:

ellipsis
14th February 2013, 12:46
Ja wam chyba zaraz przypierdole...... Nie smiac sie z moich rodakow. :whistle:

...of the few Poles I've met, worked with, it's been easy to laugh with them... but, a more dour bunch than mine even...no offence...just observation...

YellowDog
14th February 2013, 14:21
Zdziwil bys sie ile nas tu przyjechalo! A jak bysmy wyjechali to ten kraj by po prostu stanal!

ellipsis
14th February 2013, 14:40
Zdziwil bys sie ile nas tu przyjechalo! A jak bysmy wyjechali to ten kraj by po prostu stanal!

...the first Pole I met here was when I was really young and she was a humourless tyrant who taught me how to read music...it kind of fucked me for being a reader of music from stage one...I was that terrified of her I had no room in my quivering brain to latch onto the difference between a quaver, semi quaver or crotchet...I worked with some at sea and we had a great time, but usually it was under the influence which spans a lot of differences...I bagged one up...he was a great bloke, funny as...pissed me off when he died, he was fun to work with...a real hard man who wrote kids stories on his time off...

Haggis2
14th February 2013, 16:09
I like their dancing... :devil2:

15th February 2013, 12:18

HAHA. I ja myslalem ze jestem tu sam LOL

15th February 2013, 12:19
...of the few Poles I've met, worked with, it's been easy to laugh with them... but, a more dour bunch than mine even...no offence...just observation...

This one has too much good sence of humor as I have been reminded countles of times :)