PDA

View Full Version : Support class for Nationals Round 5 - Taupo

Skunk
19th February 2013, 16:28
The support class for the Kiwibike Insurance Round 5 at Ricoh Taupo Motorsport Park is:
Combined F1 and F2.
Limited to 40 entries. Only $100 plus transponder etc.

Entries close on 15 March. Get your entry in Now.
Note: Support classes (Open and Development classes) only require Club Licences.
We will not be issuing One Event Licences at this event.

Enter here: Vic Club online Entry Form (http://www.vicclub.co.nz/nationals_13.php)
Or here: MNZ entry form (http://www.mnz.co.nz/docs/entry-forms/nz-road-race-champs-round-5-entry-form-and-sup-regs.pdf?sfvrsn=2) (still doesn't have the Support class listed - write it in...)

Be sure to read the additional info we have for you (http://www.vicclub.co.nz/nationals_13.php#supplementary)

Late entries are an additional $50!

slowpoke
19th February 2013, 18:01
Good one Andrew, you're on to it!

sinfull
19th February 2013, 18:05
I'd still come last !!

slowpoke
19th February 2013, 18:56
I'd still come last !!

Nooooo, you've got a nice arse, I'd follow you all day every day

chrispy121
20th February 2013, 22:28
sounds cool

Tony.OK
20th February 2013, 23:23
Hmmm.............day licences? :)

slowpoke
21st February 2013, 13:13
Hmmm.............day licences? :)

Not for you fast fuckers!

Nah, plenty of room under the awning mate if you don't mind slumming it out in the sticks instead of one of those rockstar garages.

Skunk
26th February 2013, 16:38
See the updated first post.

Skunk
3rd March 2013, 18:23
We still have ZERO entries in the Open F1/F2 support class. If we don't get some VERY soon we will scrap it. If you're thinking about it - think quick!

See our website (http://www.vicclub.co.nz/events.php) for details of the programme etc. Remember to get yourself sorted on Friday as we are on track at 8:30!

steveyb
3rd March 2013, 18:59
Scrap it and double the tracktime for 125GP/GPMono class.

slowpoke
4th March 2013, 11:01
Shame about the response Andrew, but does the average non-KB club member know about the change to the programme? Might be worth putting out a generic email to Vic Club members? Wack it out and stipulate a deadline of Friday (or whatever) for entries or it will be canned and see if you can't scare a few more bikes outta the woodwork?

Ya caught me on the hop with the late change to the programme so I'm stuck out at work 'til the end of the week and my busted bike is currently spread over an area roughly the size of Kansas. I'm keen but I just need a coupla things to fall into place before I can commit.

Thanks for putting up the programme. Just to clarify, there's no scrub for the Open class on Sunday? I'm wondering if 2 x qualifying is a lil' unnecessary for those of us not racing for sheep stations and another race (making it 3 rather than 2 for the weekend) might be a lil' more attractive for the average punter?

Sorry if I'm telling you how to suck eggs, just trying toi help you balance the books with a few more entries.

Skunk
5th March 2013, 06:08
Just to clarify, there's no scrub for the Open class on Sunday? I'm wondering if 2 x qualifying is a lil' unnecessary for those of us not racing for sheep stations and another race (making it 3 rather than 2 for the weekend) might be a lil' more attractive for the average punter?Valid questions. Correct - no scrub for Open or Development classes Sunday. Only Nationals Classes get the scrub. This is part of the MNZ 'set programme'; same with the two races rather than three for non-National Title classes. That's one reason for the cheaper entry fee.

The reason for the late inclusion was getting the extended track time. I got it after the original programme on the entry form was set.

If the programme runs really, really well - very, very unlikely! - we could fit an extra Open race at the end of the Sunday. But I never said that as I can not see it happening at all. Less than 0.05% chance.

Skunk
5th March 2013, 19:11
To clarify: ALL bikes that meet the F1 and F2 rules on the Vic Club website (http://www.vicclub.co.nz/F1-F2.php) can enter. The class is subject to qualifying for safety reasons. I expect the cut off will be about 1:44 to 1:48 and above. It really depends who enters.

If that's too fast try the Development class.

Danger Dave
5th March 2013, 20:18
Entry is in :yes: my times are slow around the 1.42 - 1.45 but hopefully i'll get to play and get to watch some good racing in the other classes :drinkup:

Skunk
6th March 2013, 09:50
Entry is in :yes: my times are slow around the 1.42 - 1.45 but hopefully i'll get to play and get to watch some good racing in the other classes :drinkup:As long as nobody fast turns up everyone will be fine.

Danger Dave
6th March 2013, 11:03
Due to unforseen reasons i have had to pull my entry, i have emailed the club, i hope you get the numbers to make it work.

Skunk
11th March 2013, 10:40
Entries for all classes close this Thursday. This support class does not have enough entries to run.
Pull finger or pay the penalty!