PDA

View Full Version : Selling ALL my gear!

Ragingrob
27th February 2013, 16:17
Ok so I'm getting rid of all my gear. Some of it is in as new condition, some of it is in old and used condition... each item listed and priced as below. In terms of sizing, I'm am 5'6" and 65kg so anywhere around there will suit most items:

1. Ixon Witness Leather Jacket, size S - $150 - SOLD

2. Teknic Leather Pants, size 30 - $200 - SOLD

NB: 1 + 2 do zip together as a 2-piece.

3. TCX Explorer 3 Waterproof Boots, as new and as seen here (http://www.cycletreads.co.nz/products/1313-tcx_road_and_sport_boots/4560-tcx_explorer_3_gore_tex_boot.aspx), size 41 - $200

4. Top Rider Retro 2 piece with armour from old Quasimoto gear installed, size 'LL', small, very tight fitting, suggest 5'5" and <65kg - $100 - SOLD

5. Quasimoto Leather Jacket, size 38, old and well worn with cheaper armour installed (not perfectly fitted) - Free to a good home - SOLD

6. 1Tonne Waterproof Cordura Pants, size S and short leg - $50

7. Quasimoto Racing Leather Gloves, size M, good cond velcro wearing out slightly - Free to a good home - SOLD

8. Rjays Summer Leather Gloves, size M - Free to a good home - SOLD

9. 1Tonne Waterproof Gloves, size S, as new - $50

10. Ventura L Brackets and Pack Rack to fit 1998 GSXR750 SRAD and whatever else that same model fits - Free to a good home - SOLD

Check out the photos, I'm sure you can work out what is what - http://s1338.beta.photobucket.com/user/Rob_Hollier/library/

First in first served, pick up or sort shipping out on top of price.

All on Trademe now - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=198475

blackdog
27th February 2013, 16:55
Have a teen neighbour just starting out. Will provide beer for 5 and 8 if that is cool.

Akzle
27th February 2013, 17:06
i'm into gloves and jacket (generally free shit) bro...

-edit-

wait, he'll give you beer. go with that guy.

i'll have the PACKRACK!

Ragingrob
27th February 2013, 20:57
Have a teen neighbour just starting out. Will provide beer for 5 and 8 if that is cool.

No worries at all, PM me pick-up or shipping details.

-edit-

i'll have the PACKRACK!

Haha bugger a bit too late, and the Quasi gloves have been taken already too!

You want the packrack? Like, actually?

DrDarkMatter
28th February 2013, 06:46
if he does not come back about the back rack, I defiantly want it, thanks

Akzle
28th February 2013, 14:36
You want the packrack? Like, actually?

yes, i do, and i'll even give you five bucks and a bag of chips....

Maha
28th February 2013, 14:43
Those boots are a good buy, I have the Oxtar equivilent and only once have I had wet feet, got caught in a downpour and my leathers were tucked inside, hence the water getting in.
They are 100% water proof...pity I am a 42 and getting new tyres on Sunday, otherwise I would buy them.

Laava
28th February 2013, 16:06
Good on ya Rob, giving your stuff away. hope it goes to someone who actually needs it and uses it! Nice one!

Ragingrob
28th February 2013, 17:41
yes, i do, and i'll even give you five bucks and a bag of chips....

Done, done and done. PM me details for sending or if you can pickup (makes it a lot easier if ya can!)

Those boots are a good buy, I have the Oxtar equivilent and only once have I had wet feet, got caught in a downpour and my leathers were tucked inside, hence the water getting in.
They are 100% water proof...pity I am a 42 and getting new tyres on Sunday, otherwise I would buy them.

Absolutely, didn't realise I was going overseas so soon so only bought them a few months back. I'm usually a 42 as well, you're more than welcome to try them on if you're in and around Auckland anytime this week.

Good on ya Rob, giving your stuff away. hope it goes to someone who actually needs it and uses it! Nice one!

Absolutely, most of my gear has lasted ages and has been worth every dollar - so for the well-used stuff I'd just rather have them used by someone in need.

Akzle
28th February 2013, 18:22
where in auckland is yous. i try and avoid that shithole like... well, every other shithole... but i'll get my very important connections to do something or other.

Ragingrob
28th February 2013, 20:23
where in auckland is yous. i try and avoid that shithole like... well, every other shithole... but i'll get my very important connections to do something or other.

Out in Westmere but work in Parnell if that's easier

Akzle
1st March 2013, 07:10
Out in Westmere but work in Parnell if that's easier

i don't know what a westmere is. is it like henderson?
...parnell is close to someone or ova's workplace.

Ragingrob
3rd March 2013, 18:24

Are you able to pick up the gear early this week?

i don't know what a westmere is. is it like henderson?
...parnell is close to someone or ova's workplace.

K well I'm keen to pass it on early this week so let me know when you sort something out!

Ragingrob
3rd March 2013, 20:24
All on Trademe now - http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=198475

number21
5th March 2013, 21:29
Interested in the Ixon jacket and the pants to go with it. Would you ship to chch? Thanks.

Ragingrob
6th March 2013, 09:00
Interested in the Ixon jacket and the pants to go with it. Would you ship to chch? Thanks.

Yeah I'm sure I could get them to CHCH, I'm sure I could make it work. As mentioned, they're not 'made' for each other but zip together pretty much perfectly anyway - and I do have both their zip opposite parts to be attached if you did want a perfect zip fit.

number21
6th March 2013, 12:39
Great- not concerned that they aren't made to fit each other.

Don't mean to lowball, but running low on money for toys, so would you take $350 for the pair, shipped to chch (outside of trademe though so no fees)?

Ragingrob
6th March 2013, 12:43
Great- not concerned that they aren't made to fit each other.

Don't mean to lowball, but running low on money for toys, so would you take $350 for the pair, shipped to chch (outside of trademe though so no fees)?

Fine by me, good to know they'll go to someone on KB.

I'll PM you my account details.

Ragingrob
8th March 2013, 16:23

Still after these? Keen to get rid tomorrow if you can pick up in Auckland?

blackdog
8th March 2013, 17:57
Still after these? Keen to get rid tomorrow if you can pick up in Auckland?

Sorry dude. He hasn't shown any interest when I said I'd hook him up, maybe find someone more appreciative/deserving I reckon.

Ragingrob
8th March 2013, 23:27

-edit-

i'll have the PACKRACK!

Looks like you're next in line for the jacket + gloves as well! Still keen? Can get them to your mate again at some point that suits

Akzle
9th March 2013, 05:54
Looks like you're next in line for the jacket + gloves as well! Still keen? Can get them to your mate again at some point that suits

yeah that'd be coo'. pain in the ass. but coo'.
:drinkup:

Ragingrob
10th March 2013, 09:55
yeah that'd be coo'. pain in the ass. but coo'.
:drinkup:

Haha no worries.

Well I'm actually away all this next week so should we sort something out for the week after?

Akzle
10th March 2013, 14:14
god-damn i might actually BE in akl next weekend. how horrible.

otherwise yes. i'll try n get the young fulla to do eet again.

Ragingrob
15th March 2013, 13:21
Still need to get rid of my retro two-piece, 1Tonne waterproof gloves, 1Tonne waterproof pants and TCX waterproof boots.

Start making offers people!

Xsannz
17th March 2013, 08:58
4. Top Rider Retro 2 piece with armour from old Quasimoto gear installed, size 'LL', very tight fitting, suggest 5'5" and <65kg - $100

6. 1Tonne Waterproof Cordura Pants, size S and short leg - $50

9. 1Tonne Waterproof Gloves, size S, as new - $50

10. Ventura L Brackets and Pack Rack to fit 1998 GSXR750 SRAD and whatever else that same model fits - Free to a good home - SOLD

i might want the above.

Ragingrob
17th March 2013, 12:22
i might want the above.

L brackets and pack rack have gone... but you're welcome to make an offer on the two-piece leathers, cordura pants and gloves!

Ragingrob
18th March 2013, 12:00
5. Quasimoto Leather Jacket, size 38, old and well worn with cheaper armour installed (not perfectly fitted) - Free to a good home

7. Quasimoto Racing Leather Gloves, size M, good cond velcro wearing out slightly - Free to a good home

These are back on the market... anybody interested in a free leather jacket and gloves??

willytheekid
18th March 2013, 12:09
5. Quasimoto Leather Jacket, size 38, old and well worn with cheaper armour installed (not perfectly fitted) - Free to a good home

7. Quasimoto Racing Leather Gloves, size M, good cond velcro wearing out slightly - Free to a good home

These are back on the market... anybody interested in a free leather jacket and gloves??

Dead keen mate, let me know the postage cost and will grab next week (payday)

....many thanks;)

ps Im in ChCh...gear is for a work mate who rides with no gear at all....Im getting him sorted ;)

Ragingrob
19th March 2013, 08:16
Dead keen mate, let me know the postage cost and will grab next week (payday)

....many thanks;)

ps Im in ChCh...gear is for a work mate who rides with no gear at all....Im getting him sorted ;)

If you chuck $15 my way I'll sort it out ;)

EDIT: D'oh! Realised the Quasi gloves have already been taken, I'd forgotten to ship them. The Rjays gloves are still available if you want them?

willytheekid
19th March 2013, 08:58
If you chuck $15 my way I'll sort it out ;)

EDIT: D'oh! Realised the Quasi gloves have already been taken, I'd forgotten to ship them. The Rjays gloves are still available if you want them?

Sounds like a plan ;)

Yeah I will grab the Rjays, either the guy at work or the missus will be recieving these (depends who they fit really)...but my hope is to get the guy at work into wearing some actual gear on his bike :facepalm: (turns up in dress pants, boat shoes and a light rain jacket!)

Many thanks Rob :2thumbsup