PDA

View Full Version : And they are off!

Paul in NZ
5th March 2013, 07:45
Good onya lads....

Well done....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/news/local-papers/kapiti-observer/sport/8361906/Brothers-off-for-high-speed-OE

Edbear
5th March 2013, 08:06
Well done for sure! :first:

MIXONE
5th March 2013, 08:29
I love the way the entire family are getting behind Sam to give him a go at this series.:2thumbsup

willytheekid
5th March 2013, 08:44
God Speed guys...show em Kiwis can Fly!! (even on such a tight budget)

Truly do hope they can be competitive over there...its such a shame that money, not talent, usually prevails in bike racing nowdays, so I really do hope that Sam kicks some arse and shows people over there that Talent!, can still beat the "money teams" in a determined throw down :headbang:

...gotta give it up to his family for investing in, and believing in, there kids dream, skills and desire to win :yes: :first:

Will be watching with baited breath and fingers crossed...God I hope they make it to the next level. (keep us all updated Paul:yes:)

SWERVE
5th March 2013, 10:13
+1 ALL THE VERY BEST LADS....do us proud

steveyb
5th March 2013, 10:25
+2
Do yourselves proud and have the time of your lives.
What a blast..... You can pretend you are Sheene and Gardner, racing bikes and kipping in the van. Just like the old days.
Don't forget to suck info out of Simon.
Choice!

Bon chance, bons voyages.
Buon fortuna, buons viaggi.
Buena suerte, buenas viajes.
Veel succes, goede reis.

CHOPPA
5th March 2013, 18:41
I think the article sums it up well, regardless of the results thats gonna be one hell of an OE!

tigertim20
5th March 2013, 18:53
thats awesome, best of luck to them!!:headbang:

Bykmad
5th March 2013, 19:30
Good Luck guys. Go and show them Kiwi's can fly!!!!

wharfy
6th March 2013, 15:46
Great stuff - they could still use some money - flick them some dough if you have a few spare bucks, they might want a change from MacDonalds occassionally :)