PDA

View Full Version : Free beer (Legit !!! You have been warned...)

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 09:41
<TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=559 align=center bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>http://www.tui.co.nz/emailtemp/tuit2.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle><TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=10 bgColor=#ffcc00 rowSpan=2>http://www.tui.co.nz/emailtemp/lspace.gif</TD><TD><TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#cc0000><TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" width="62%">Tui wants to shout you a beer

Nigel – there is such a thing as a free beer.

Our beloved owner is celebrating their 75th Birthday (they aren’t quite as old as us). They have come up with this fantastic idea to celebrate their big day and they are going to have the biggest bar shout EVER in history.

They are going to shout the nation a beer, that’s a lot of beers! So being the opportunist that we are at Tui, we thought we better let you guys know, as we realise that if a free beer is going begging, you will be the first ones in.</TD><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" align=middle width="38%">http://www.tui.co.nz/emailtemp/clipboard.jpg</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" colSpan=2>So on Wednesday this week, there will be a full page ad in your local paper (unless you live in Stewart Island or don’t read) that will have a voucher on it for a free pint at your local. As always there is a little catch, it’s only available on Wednesday 17th August.

Guys, fill yah boots and don’t ever say that Tui didn’t let you know first.

Cheers and beers

Little Johnny

</TD></TR><TR><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" colSpan=2><TABLE style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #ffffff" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="50%">Send this to a friend (http://www.tui.co.nz/sendtomates.asp)</TD><TD align=right width="50%">Take me off this darn list!!! (http://www.tui.co.nz/remove.asp)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=10 bgColor=#ffcc00 rowSpan=2>http://www.tui.co.nz/emailtemp/lspace.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffcc00>http://www.tui.co.nz/emailtemp/lspace.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 09:42
aaaa bugger - the formatting has gone, but the messga eis still there... I got this from the Tui's mailout this morning...

It's legit - watch the paper tomorrow for the free beer voucher

bugjuice
16th August 2005, 09:43
yup, I got that too.. but it sucks.. it's only one beer, in the middle of the bloody week..
oh well, beggers can't be choosers. Have to nick all the vouchers in the building and do a single-drink-pub-crawl for free beer

placidfemme
16th August 2005, 09:46
lol MDU good to see your signed up for the Tui newsletter...

*is too lol*

*and I don't even drink Tui* lol

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 09:48
lol MDU good to see your signed up for the Tui newsletter...

*is too lol*

*and I don't even drink Tui* lol

yeah - and it's nothing to do with the pics of all those women. It's so I can find a beer - they're a problem I tell ya

Sniper
16th August 2005, 10:11
Bugger it, I want my paper!!!

placidfemme
16th August 2005, 10:12
yeah - and it's nothing to do with the pics of all those women. It's so I can find a beer - they're a problem I tell ya

lol sureeeeeeeeee....... :psst: I won't tell if you don't :)

James Deuce
16th August 2005, 10:14
Can't even bring myself to drink free Tui.

<shudder>

Str8 Jacket
16th August 2005, 10:16

<shudder>

I hear ya . . . . :puke:

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 10:18
hey guys - each to their own...

I'd be right there with you if this was a Budweiser or Fosters offer...

Str8 Jacket
16th August 2005, 10:23
hey guys - each to their own...

I'd be right there with you if this was a Budweiser or Fosters offer...

Yep, your right there.
When I was younger and growing up in Rotovegas we used to drink Lion Red, but mostly the old $15 for a crate of "home brew" at the time I thought it was great! NOw I wouldn't touch the stuff if you paid me! Tui is not the worst beer around, just not a beer that I choose to drink.

Wolf
16th August 2005, 10:26
Now if DB were giving away a free draught I'd be in, but paying 90 cents (yes, the "free" beer costs the price of a newspaper) for a Tui? *blech*

Last Tui I had cost me nothing more than the effort of drinking it - and that price was too high.

crashe
16th August 2005, 11:07
Tui Beer - YUK

So you can all have my share. :rofl: :rofl:

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 11:14
Tui Beer - YUK

So you can all have my share. :rofl: :rofl:

I don't mind if you insist on getting my beer for me...:drinkup: :drinkup:

duckman
16th August 2005, 11:18
Free beer - Yea Right!! :rofl: :rofl:

James Deuce
16th August 2005, 11:19
Duckman!!! Where you been!!!?

duckman
16th August 2005, 11:22
Duckman!!! Where you been!!!?

Quack Quack - Flying north for winter .... :woohoo:

Lias
16th August 2005, 11:43
Mmmmmm Tui :-P

I'm still getting through alll my Free Guiness's lol
Guiness/Liquor king had an online competition to get vouchers for 6 packs of Guinness a few months back, and I have alot of email addreses, so I got alot of vouchers lol.

Hitcher
16th August 2005, 13:16
A man of principle! I, the harlot of beer consumption, salute you.

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 14:01

<SHUDDER>

Can you bring yourself over here so I can drink it?

Wolf
16th August 2005, 15:08
Tui beer is brewed by gorgeous women...

Yeah, right.

:devil2:

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 15:10

Yeah, right.

never heard of beer goggles??? LOL!

Hitcher
16th August 2005, 15:11
never heard of beer goggles?
Are those like the ones muff divers wear?

ManDownUnder
16th August 2005, 15:20

everybody sing

there nuffin - like muffin... in the moooorrrrrrr - ning!

(errrr... so I'v been told...) :whistle:

froggyfrenchman
16th August 2005, 21:26
THE BEER ROUND HERE, Goin free YAY

k1w1nzl
17th August 2005, 00:28
to get me to drink a DB :puke: product...go WAIKATO :beer: :beer: :beer: :Punk:

Juan
17th August 2005, 01:32
Typical.... not allowed to drink at the moment!!!!! :whistle:

Mooch
17th August 2005, 01:39
How's the leg mending going ?

Juan
17th August 2005, 01:43
How's the leg mending going ?

The hole in my foot has healed up... very suprised at that, signed off for two weeks as I work in an oilly enviroment, still very sore but getting there...thanks for asking, bored more than anything....

mstriumph
17th August 2005, 02:09
-- all of these last posts are part of this male fantasy thiny aren't they? :oi-grr:

Yeah, right.

Brian d marge
17th August 2005, 02:22

what these little divers????

Stephen

ManDownUnder
17th August 2005, 10:08
Threesome? No thanks - I've got an early start... yeah right!

I laughed all the way in to work... and for some reason my laughter turned to jealously after that...

Sniper
17th August 2005, 10:29

I laughed all the way in to work... and for some reason my laughter turned to jealously after that...

So would mine

pyrocam
17th August 2005, 11:27

hehe
thats right outside me office. I can see it now.
mmm
glary

damn,so its the local paper not the herald.

geez what is that? not the aucklander is it?

Lias
17th August 2005, 13:55
No sign of any coupon on the Waikato Times, worse luck.

Lias
17th August 2005, 14:12
Update: Herald defintly DOES have the coupon.. and a front page article covering the celebration.

Wolf
17th August 2005, 15:02
Update: Herald defintly DOES have the coupon.. and a front page article covering the celebration.
So you're going to enjoy your $2.50 "free" beer, then? :devil2:

TerminalAddict
17th August 2005, 15:41
I had my free beer with lunch :)
And there is no limit per customer, so take 4 or 5 coupons if you've got them :P

pyrocam
18th August 2005, 17:00
muhahahahahaha

Ramius
18th August 2005, 20:26
Thats a $4 handle's worth here in good ol Gizzy, and I enjoyed all 3 of my ones. For a total cost of $2.70!

And to top it off, they didn't know a thing at the pub!

pyrocam
18th August 2005, 23:09
Thats a $4 handle's worth here in good ol Gizzy, and I enjoyed all 3 of my ones. For a total cost of $2.70!

And to top it off, they didn't know a thing at the pub!
lol

I work in a nice big company of lawyers
I just stole the tickets out of the papers littered around the place. nothing paid noone bothered.

I spent 3 at shadows and gave 2 to my new boss to sweet talk him into liking me some more etc etc