PDA

View Full Version : A big thank-you! to the Mico-Wakefield guy this morning

willytheekid
21st March 2013, 10:02
...For running a Giveway, failing to indicate, speeding and of course not even making any effort at all to check the road was clear!...you very nearly turned me into a hood ornament! :motu: (it was close!...WAAAYYY to close!, I even had the leg up ready to be flattened!)

BUT!...I especially loved the part when you shit yourself after I pulled over, and you sped off!...cutting another car off and nearly getting t-boned in the process!:crazy:

Tis a damn shame your car had all that sign writing over it aye :yes:

...cos I just got off the phone to your boss!!!, and guess what!

...he rides as well!...and he is PISSED!!, he has assured me that he WILL find out who you are(He already has a fair idea), and he has promised me, he WILL have your arse pinned to his office wall by lunch time today! (AND!...according to your boss...you also just lost access to the company car!)

SO...you have a nice day "mate":motu:

Ride safe KBers :love:

HenryDorsetCase
21st March 2013, 10:17
well done.

Gremlin
21st March 2013, 10:34
You're thanking a guy that almost turned you into a hood ornament? :crazy:

Whatever will people think of next :weird:

neels
21st March 2013, 10:50
I think the thank you is for doing it in a signwritten car, so he knew who to call afterwards....

Rhys
21st March 2013, 11:00
Good on you for ring the company involved!

It may make him a little more carefull next time

Edbear
21st March 2013, 11:36
That's the trouble with driving company vehicles, especially if your mobile number is displayed too.

Very difficult to be sneaky and remain anonymous... :2thumbsup

slofox
21st March 2013, 12:41
I've phoned the odd company about the drivers of their badged cars before today. Usually get a good response, although one trucking company, whose truck was coming along the highway on the wrong (my) side of the road, was pretty shirty about my report.

pzkpfw
21st March 2013, 14:32
Yep. I once reported someone for doing way dodgy stuff, and the guy I got on the phone already had a good idea who it was, by their history of similar complaints. I didn't really want someone to lose their job, but getting a dangerous knob off the road is a good thing.

Banditbandit
21st March 2013, 14:36
I once hit a company car when it tried to run a orange/red change (I didn't see hinm coming) .. the guy was freaked - the car was only three days old and was now quite damaged (I walked away luckily) .. he was freaked at what his boss was going to do ... and I hoped it was BAD all the way for him

Teach the suckers ..

red mermaid
21st March 2013, 14:41
Which company was this as we have ways of making them see the error of their ways. :Police:

I've phoned the odd company about the drivers of their badged cars before today. Usually get a good response, although one trucking company, whose truck was coming along the highway on the wrong (my) side of the road, was pretty shirty about my report.

MSTRS
21st March 2013, 14:59
Probably one of this lot...they think they own the road.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2516/3769620171_7b6702fc17.jpg

slofox
21st March 2013, 15:15
Which company was this as we have ways of making them see the error of their ways. :Police:

Don't remember Red M. Years ago now.

Was pretty weird though. Came around the corner and down the hill and there's this truck and trailer unit coming up my side of the road. Nothing else in sight. Guess the driver was playing with something...or other.

hayd3n
21st March 2013, 16:48
i had a guy race to the intersection a blatently cut me off,
he had his cell number on the back (for sale)
, told him to meet me after work so i could discuss it more
, he quickly apologised lol

SMOKEU
21st March 2013, 17:02
Must carry ninja rocks when using the roads.

Mom
21st March 2013, 17:23
he has assured me that he WILL find out who you are(He already has a fair idea), and he has promised me, he WILL have your arse pinned to his office wall by lunch time today! (AND!...according to your boss...you also just lost access to the company car!)
Ride safe KBers :love:

This is where GPS in vehicles is worth its weight in gold.

As an employer, receiving a call about one of your vehilces and how it is being driven is embarassing to say the least, and the only time I received one of those calls I bollocked the young fella in a large way as a result.

As a dobber in of such things (once) I was horrified to be told that the driver did not know the area, and was not sure of what roads he needed to take. I did point out that the give way rules applied even on unfamiliar roads :brick: